HOLY CRAP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOLY CRAP

Post by Katherine on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 pm

I know, I said I wasn't going to create a specific forum just for Bonds of Justice but that was BEFORE I read it. Now that I have....well, all I have been able to say so far is HOLY CRAP, THAT WAS GOOD!

Not giving it its own forum would be a serious INJustice
Katherine
Admin

http://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLY CRAP

Post by whynot9 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:28 am

I agree! And BoJ has now moved up to being a close second, almost a tie, with my fave so far, CbI. I still can't get enough if Judd, but Max is, well, such a CAT! (Yeah, the wolves are great too, but I'm a cat kind of woman Very Happy) (Drew does sound majorly yummy in the excerpt!) And Sophia is such a fascinating bridge to the *whole* PsyNet. DarkMind and NetMind both, even when they aren't merged for that split second.

It's very different than Faith's contact with the Minds, since Sophia accepts both. I also think that she's sonehow healing the DarkMind just a bit just by accepting it. Faith is scared by the DarkMind, (understandable given what she's seen it be a part of), and that hurts it I think, and may make it more likely to lash out. Kaleb also has a relationship with both Minds, but Sophia is just so much better balanced emotionally (to put it mildly!), and she is loved so incredibly much by Max. All of her, dark and light, which I think helps too. As does her finely honed sense of not only justice, but what's right and wrong. (Is it obvious Sophia's now my favorite heroine?!)

Anyway, a very tantalizing glimpse of things to come. Wink

whynot9

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top