Whisper of Sin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whisper of Sin

Post by Nicole on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm

I really loved this novella! It was interesting to see some of the background into how Dark River leopards gained dominance in San Francisco. Seeing the close knit community of humans come to trust them. I really enjoyed both Emmett and Ria. I liked seeing Ria's spunk, loyalty, and independence. I liked Emmett's patience as a trainer, protectiveness, and the way he honors his family and pack. Ria's family is amazing and I hope we some more of them, especially her Popo! I was also impressed by Keelie, Emmett's historian mother, and her observations on the darkness creeping into the Psy (which really seemed to help prepare the pack for the current struggles). I also really liked seeing Tammy and having some of her healing technique and power explained.

Nicole

Back to top Go down

Re: Whisper of Sin

Post by twixter_tea on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 pm

I totally lovedddd Whisper of Sin. It was def, much more light-hearted than her other books...but that was fine. I loved Ria's family, they were so ADORABLE! And I loved Emmettt. So hawt, and incredibly sexy. I need a trainer myself....if only Emmett wasn't taken. =P

I liked how Nalini showed DarkRiver rising towards power and how it all began. And I liked seeing Dorian all happy and such. With the exclusion of HtP..he was so sad, and angry...I liked seeing him playfyl.

POPO! Adorabllleeee!

Ria was awesome. Strong, capable and she totally took charge. I loved Whisper of Sin!

Back to top Go down

Post by sephora on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 am

Im still waiting to get the book... by ur glowing reports i think i will def like it..
sephora

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Grrr! Why isn't it available on Kindle!!!!!!
Katherine
Admin

http://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sephora on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:58 pm

I read it. And i have to agree, it was a fun read. It was nice to see the beginnings of DR in SF, and how Ria actually got to be where she was .

Maybe its just me, but even though i know it was a novella, im feeling so.... unsatisfied. I wanted to just keep on reading...lol. Im just so used to reading the books with a big story and interconnections and such stuff, it's just harder to wait for PoP now.
sephora

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:36 pm

I completely agree with you on that. I wanted it to be longer...it was kind of like a cookie. You eat a really big bite....but then u want more. And the story was so good.....but....*sigh*

65 more days and then PoP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:11 pm

I read it!!
Finally......Now I want more!
Isn't Emmet the cutest guy ever?I think I fell a little in love with him
I really wanna see how they are doing, years latter Smile
No one is as good as Nalini with anthologies,it's actually is rather freaky how good she is...lol

I agree with you Twiter_tea: It is sorta like a cookie

...and the PoP chapter...Left me drooling!
Now I'm gonna count the hours until the Nov 3!!
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:16 am

I loved this Novella as much as I loved Zac and Annie story and more than some of the actual novels.

Both characters make a quick appearance in Play of Passion and they have some exciting news Very Happy

Emmett and Ria are right up there as one of my favourite couples Smile
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Schainize on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:15 pm

tabitha wrote:I loved this Novella as much as I loved Zac and Annie story and more than some of the actual novels.

I agree. In particular, Zak and Annie's story captivated me more than some of the novels... just bittersweet Smile
Schainize

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top