The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels' Blood Advanced Copy

2 posters

Go down

Angels' Blood Advanced Copy Empty Angels' Blood Advanced Copy

Post by Darcy Jo Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:53 pm

I was another of the VERY lucky winners of an advanced copy of Angels' Blood. Yay me! Thanks so much to Nalini Singh for being so amazing to all of her adoring fans Very Happy

I just finished reading my copy of Angels' Blood and I'm in complete awe. This new series may even be better than Nalini's Psy/Changeling series! I have to say, I very well could be slightly biased, given the fact that I have always had a strange obsession with wings . . . and this book is like my dream, lol.

This series is one of the most original things I've ever read. I've never heard anything close to Nalini's take on angels and vampires, and I'm in love with the rules of this world. The characters are strong and memorable (even the ones you have a love/hate relatoinship with Very Happy ), the story is intense with all kinds of twists and turns, and the romance is hot hot hot! I couldn't put this book down!
Darcy Jo
Darcy Jo

http://www.darcycarlile.pureromance.com

Back to top Go down

Angels' Blood Advanced Copy Empty Re: Angels' Blood Advanced Copy

Post by joeyjhg2 Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Lucky you! All I've read about her new series is wonderful, wonderful stuff! Glad it will be out soon. Smile

joeyjhg2

Back to top Go down