The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOS Review

+7
twixter_tea
Bella171901
kitarad
Katherine
TracyTheOncer
Ladyhawke
cheebee
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KOS Review - Page 2 Empty Re: KOS Review

Post by Ladyhawke Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Hey Pilar,
Are there flashback scenes? Like of when they first met? And of what exactly was going on in those other scenes in the previous books that were never exactly explained. I would think/hope there would be....

All I will say is that yes, quite a few characters have flashback scenes.

Ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Ok cool! And that's probably a good thing you won't say more 'cause then I'll just drive myself even more insane. ;-)
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by CK90 Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:08 am

TracyTheGleek wrote:Ok cool! And that's probably a good thing you won't say more 'cause then I'll just drive myself even more insane. ;-)
I haven't been this antsy for a book in years! I'm driving myself and my friend (proud to say I got her hooked in the first place LOL) totally bonkers because we can't wait. Both of us have been Hawke/Sienna fans from StS. The early reviews (and I've been stalking them LOL) have been so awesome that they are taking away some of the bitterness of the switch to hardback (and the probable ridiculous price of the ebook). I stayed up until midnight for the release of PoP so I could get the ebook (then stayed up even later reading it LOL) and I know it will be the same for KoS. It still doesn't stop me from checking the board and looking for snippets. Razz
CK90
CK90

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:52 pm

CK90 wrote:
TracyTheGleek wrote:Ok cool! And that's probably a good thing you won't say more 'cause then I'll just drive myself even more insane. ;-)
I haven't been this antsy for a book in years! I'm driving myself and my friend (proud to say I got her hooked in the first place LOL) totally bonkers because we can't wait. Both of us have been Hawke/Sienna fans from StS. The early reviews (and I've been stalking them LOL) have been so awesome that they are taking away some of the bitterness of the switch to hardback (and the probable ridiculous price of the ebook). I stayed up until midnight for the release of PoP so I could get the ebook (then stayed up even later reading it LOL) and I know it will be the same for KoS. It still doesn't stop me from checking the board and looking for snippets. Razz

Me too! And I plan on getting the ebook just so I can read it immediately upon its release. =) The thing that upsets me about the ebook is the price is probably going to be the same as the hardback. Then, it'll go down once KOS is released in paperback a few months later. (I'm assuming.) Anyway, it'll be a very late night for me when it finally comes out & I'm planning on being quite "out of it" for work the next day. ;-)
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverdezz Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Ow...! Sienna is the one who pursues Hawke first?
I always thought it's the other way around since he's so Alpha. Isn't that too big of a jump to Sienna? I mean it's not like she chasing Kit (at least they are the same age...)

Anyway...I am just a tad bit upset about that part. I LOVE guy chasing/pursuing gal storyline and not the other around....Guess me too traditional....lol...

btw ... haven't read KoS yet...got that info from the spoilers....

hoping to win the arc though...lol
silverdezz
silverdezz

Back to top Go down

Post by silverdezz Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:20 am

Man...i nv been so desperate and waiting for a book like this...

LoL...honestly after KoS....i kinda wish I nv will have this feeling again...

The dreadful long wait....lol....I kinda doubt i will anticipate a new book like this.....

More spoiler plez... it's like icing to a cake....nv make u full or satified but the sweet taste lingers....

LoL...it's heaven!

News:

NS just told us...there's a thousand entries...lol....chance of winning an ARC is like a lottery !
silverdezz
silverdezz

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 pm

silverdezz wrote:Man...i nv been so desperate and waiting for a book like this...

LoL...honestly after KoS....i kinda wish I nv will have this feeling again...

The dreadful long wait....lol....I kinda doubt i will anticipate a new book like this.....

More spoiler plez... it's like icing to a cake....nv make u full or satified but the sweet taste lingers....

LoL...it's heaven!

News:

NS just told us...there's a thousand entries...lol....chance of winning an ARC is like a lottery !

DUDE. When you posted this...about there being s THOUSAND enteries....I died a little inside. NOW...I KNOW...I won't win. *BURSTS IN TEARS AND RUNS AWAY*
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:29 am

Sometimes I wonder how many people cheat there. Like having 234 email-addresses. Literally seeing it, hotmai, gmail, yahoo, gmx, web etc. Then only first name, then first and familyname, nickname, first letter of the first name and the complete family name plus the other way around.. and then the accounts of all the friends.. maybe your chances are higher then xDD

Awesome review, just read it and I like what you (and the other reviewers) said about Sienna. I really wondered how she'd be. Smile
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mj Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:10 pm

wrong thread; post removed by MJ

Last edited by mj on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread)

mj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2