The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tangle of Need: Riaz & Adria's Story- Coming June 2012

+28
..::PCT::..
Alake
TracyTheOncer
Roxsan
Sandy87
TripleTeam
Elisabeth
kitarad
Yurice
TheFLuff
Rageane
ashleydevlin
Jane
CJ Krimont
Elaine
Sycorax
degdelta
Bella171901
Lulu2011
devilsworld
Sarah18
Nina
Patricia
Lady Jaye
losellers
Lisa Jo
Scotch
tabitha
32 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Tangle of Need: Riaz & Adria's Story- Coming June 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tangle of Need: Riaz & Adria's Story- Coming June 2012

Post by losellers Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:41 am

Lulu2011 wrote:If you count the novellas (there have been 3 of them) I think the balance of stories tips back to the cats. The three novellas:

Beat of Temptation (Nate & Tammy)
Whisper of Sin (Emmet & Ria)
Stroke of Enticement (Zach & Annie)

I think I got those right. The novellas are why it's always felt to me that we've spent more time with the cats than the wolves, also Luc and Sascha's continuing story through pretty much all the books has added to that feeling.

Oops. Sorry. I forgot all about the novellas. You're right....there are more stories about the cats than the wolves. I know that one of the novellas this time will be about wolves as well, so that'll be two more (counting Riaz & Adria) for the wolves.

Lady Jaye wrote:Well, lol. I like Luc and Sasha too, but I was never truly invested in them. Their story was always meh to me. (in fact, StS was ho-hum to me).

I agree. I'm glad I didn't read StS first, because I'm not so sure I'd have gotten so excited about the series if I had.

Last edited by losellers on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot quote)

losellers

Back to top Go down

Tangle of Need: Riaz & Adria's Story- Coming June 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tangle of Need: Riaz & Adria's Story- Coming June 2012

Post by tabitha Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 am

I'm assuming we will get to read the others SD lieutenants HAE's starting with Riaz and Adria's story and a novella about Grace & Cooper.
Which leaves Matthias, Alexei to find their mates and Jem and Kenji to get together.

tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jaye Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:57 am

Patricia wrote:Of course I know that, it's part of my charme! ;D And it's a mutual feeling, so I think it's okay. We can keep adoring each other.

Aah, Lady Jaye, I didn't mean to. It's just that I don't like them. Well, I don't dislike Sascha and Lucas, but I'd hope for more Brenna and Judd, Walker and Lara, Sienna and Hawke (not because I like them as a couple, but because there a lots of things that have to be told - Like her being a soldier AND his mate et cetera).

Wednesday, 4 p.m.
you don't like my baby and Sienna as a couple? you people are going to make me cry, lol. Sad

Lady Jaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:10 am

Lady Jaye, I LOVE Hawke and Sienna together as a couple. Lots of us do!
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:11 am

tabitha wrote:They will Nalini confirmed that in yesterdays live chat

Thanks, Tabitha. That's good to know! I'm really going to happily anticipate the next few books then.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Oh no, not Pat! In German it's something like a pickle! xD
I can accept if ONE person's calling me that, but two? Aaaaah *runs away*

No, nobody dislikes your baby.. I think. Well, not much. :>

@Tabitha, Ah, thanks for sharing! =)
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 pm

We can call you Patty. Surprised
You are so awesome!
Please, you have to get an own topic for those Diaries. I want to read some more. Do it! Please!
You have to get one for Drew and Kaleb.
I was just thinking about how that would work with Sienna and Hawke. What if they are in crisis and she HAS to get somewhere dangerous but she's still the Alpha-girl. So what? Should Indigo sent her somwehe dangerous or treat her like the Alpha girl?
Wouldn't be treatening her as the Alpha-girl make the other soldiers jealous?

What if she gets hurt? How should everyone react? I think Sienna will get in some troubel because Hawke'll send her somewhere boring instead of where he sends everyone else.
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah18 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Bella171901 wrote:We can call you Patty. Surprised
You are so awesome!
Please, you have to get an own topic for those Diaries. I want to read some more. Do it! Please!
You have to get one for Drew and Kaleb.
I was just thinking about how that would work with Sienna and Hawke. What if they are in crisis and she HAS to get somewhere dangerous but she's still the Alpha-girl. So what? Should Indigo sent her somwehe dangerous or treat her like the Alpha girl?
Wouldn't be treatening her as the Alpha-girl make the other soldiers jealous?

What if she gets hurt? How should everyone react? I think Sienna will get in some troubel because Hawke'll send her somewhere boring instead of where he sends everyone else.

First of all she´s pack, so I don´t think there would be any jealousy. Also she´s a soldier by heart and she would definitely singe Hawkes eyebrows if he would keep her away from any fight. Of course there will be some discussions between the two of them...
Sarah18
Sarah18

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 pm

i'm willing to go along with anything NS wants to do, mainly because she manages to insert lots more than just an ordinary love story.

at the very least we get more Aden.

now THAT's a story i'm dying to read!

D

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sycorax Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Riaz and Adria's story will be angst central, what with her having been in an abusive relationship for years, and him thinking he's missed his chance to mate. It might even beat Blaze of Memory in that regard. Wink I'm actually excited about Adria. Much as I love Sienna and her story, I'm looking forward to an older, non virginal heroine. Riaz seems like your typical, interchangable dominant male, but hopefully he'll grow on me.

Sycorax

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 am

Wednesday, 4 p.m.

Dear diary.
Today Clay told me I'm a brat. I was very hurt by that statement, considering I'm a grown woman. He has to treat me like one or I'm not going to talk to him anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After taking a shower I talked to one of his stupid Changeling friends, the blond one with the weird mate. They're always kissing each other and don't even care about how I must feel then. I mean, they should make me feel wanted, but no, they have to kiss each other, just because they just mated, will get a baby, have survived a psycho-attack, did save the world from global warming and killer-rabbits. Ego-Suckheads.
Okay, I have to get out of bed now, because stupid Jon's calling for help. Such a fucker, no one ever thinks about me, but I always have to care for everyone. Life's so unfair.
See you in hell,
Tally.

That's really funny, Patricia! I do not like Talin at all, she's the whiniest (or is it most whiny) of the characters in the Psy Changeling series (including the pups and the cubs). And when her disease got cured, was she thankful? No, rather, "I should have super powers to compensate!

Any other diaries you've purloined? Smile
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Lalala. I don't really want to read their story, lalalala. Don't tell anyone I said that.. Lala.

(Yes, I confused everyone with my singing while telling all of you this uber big secret. So clever..)

*cough*
OH I'M SO EXCITED TO READ THE BOOK!
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:42 am

the beauty is if you don't like the main characters there's plenty of secondary folks and plot to occupy your mind.

btw, my take is that each character pair has, so far, added a piece to the war effort, so i'm interested in how/what these two will play a part in the coming conflict.

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 am

Me, too. I mean, I'm going to read it and all, but right now I don't think I'll be that much interested. I still want to know what happens to the world they live in, but this couple? Okay, I'm probably going to like them as soon as I get to know them, but I'm not excited about it. Smile

And Google Chrome marks every word as a mistake. Nice. How do I undo this fucking function? Jesus Christ! And wtf, "Nice" is a German word? o.o Lol, "o.o" with this red underlining looks like I'm blushing. :>

Forget that outburst.
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jaye Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:26 am

I don't know about Adria, but Riaz is growing on me, so i am kind of interested in how his story will turn out

Lady Jaye

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Krimont Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Well it was a surprise to read that the next couple will be Adria and Riaz. I thought they were mated. But now I am wondered… if they (Adria and Martin) are not mated and do not get along, why are they still together? We know that other characters have had lovers before mating. So it must be a very good reason . I love the psy-changelling stories and I am absolutely certain that the next book will be as exciting as the others. Thank you Nalini for it!

Obs!
The story I want to read is between Nikita and Anthony !!!

Last edited by CJ Krimont on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ Krimont
CJ Krimont

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Can I just say: YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!! *fanwhores around again*
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jaye Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Raiz and Adria don't get along? (PS: They're not mated).

Lady Jaye

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Krimont Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:08 pm

What I meant is that they are not mated but they are still together. Why? I can understand that when they are mated they can not be separated but if they are not mated and they have not a good relationship, so why are they still together?
CJ Krimont
CJ Krimont

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jaye Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:09 pm

But Adria and Riaz are not together. Are you talking about Adria and Martin? (Then I agree - i dunno why they're together since they're both unhappy)

Lady Jaye

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Krimont Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Patricia, I guess that means you like my avatar ...Zack Fair could be a good Lieutenant...
CJ Krimont
CJ Krimont

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jaye Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:16 pm

He looks like my idea of Kenji

Lady Jaye

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Krimont Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Lady Jane, of course I am talking about Adria and Martin.
CJ Krimont
CJ Krimont

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jaye Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:18 pm

oh. all cleared up. sorry. sometimes I get a bit dim. Laughing

Lady Jaye

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Krimont Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:21 pm

If there is a good reason that make Adria and Martin to be together but unhappy, I believe that the new story will be very interesting
CJ Krimont
CJ Krimont

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next