The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorrow

+6
Rageane
SHELITA
Patricia
Sycorax
Jane
arne
10 posters

Go down

Sorrow Empty Sorrow

Post by arne Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:07 am

Who do you think is the better mate for Sorrow (formerly Holly): Venom or Aodhan? I think that Venom shares some power and some teasing with her but Aodhan can make her whole again. If she´s mate with Aodhan she has to conquer her fear of angels.

arne

Back to top Go down

Sorrow Empty Re: Sorrow

Post by Jane Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:44 am

I was wondering the same thing.... I don't think Nalini would go for Venon and Sorrow because that would be a little bit obvious....
I think Aodhan would be a good mate for her... she would face her fear of angels... and Aodhan could learn with her... since he doesn´t like to be touched.... Besides.... Venom left the city.....
I really want to know more about Sorrow... and how her powers are going to develop.

What do you think? Very Happy
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sycorax Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:13 pm

I agree it will be Aodhan, though I adored her interactions with Venom and would quite like to see more. I'd forgotten her fear of angels, but I think that makes it even more likely she'll be paired with Aodhan.

Sycorax

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:09 pm

It's one of the rare cases where I can honestly say that I don't give a fuck. I think both of them'd be interesting heroes. Very Happy
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arne Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 am

Yes , i would like to know more about Sorrow. I think it will be interesting to see her development.

arne

Back to top Go down

Post by SHELITA Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER PAIRED WITH VENOM SINCE THEY BOTH SHARE A SENSE OF LOSS Smile
SHELITA
SHELITA

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 am

Aaand we have a new youngest member! Surprised Wow! Nice to see you here, Shelita! Smile
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by SHELITA Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:32 am

THANKS IT Very Happy I HAVE SEEN YOUR POSTS AND THEY GREAT ALL OF THEM
SHELITA
SHELITA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 am

I actually think that Venom has already adopted her as a little sister...but then again once she comes fully into power that may change...

I don't think she will ever be able to stand being in the presance of an angel again in her life...she can't even be with Elly due to her fears.
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by SHELITA Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:18 am

TRUE. TRUE.
SHELITA
SHELITA

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:44 pm

I see Holly with Venom. Not Aodhan. Holly has too much fear in her. I mean, yeah Honor faced her fears and went with Dmitri but that was only cause she was the reincarnation of Ingrede. Holly is meant for Venom. The relationship between them isn't brother/sister. He's way too flirtatious with her for that...

(Shrugs) I could be wrong but...who knows?
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by SHELITA Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:51 pm

twixter_tea wrote:I see Holly with Venom. Not Aodhan. Holly has too much fear in her. I mean, yeah Honor faced her fears and went with Dmitri but that was only cause she was the reincarnation of Ingrede. Holly is meant for Venom. The relationship between them isn't brother/sister. He's way too flirtatious with her for that...

(Shrugs) I could be wrong but...who knows?

I agree with you Smile though
SHELITA
SHELITA

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxsan Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:04 pm

I also agree. Their little scuffle in Archangel's Blade in particular gave me 'potential lover' vibes, over 'sibling-like' vibes. It'll be interesting to see how their relationship (whatever it is - friend/rival/lover etc) develops over the next few books. Smile
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 am

Venom may not even get a book, Nalini said previously that she had not intended to write about all of the 7, but Venom has been so prominent that he seemingly has to get a book, I love love love him!! And his connection with Sorrow may be obvious but it makes sense, especially if he comes back to Raphael's territory which he very well might in the next two books especially if things remain unstable with Neha....The ONLY problem I have is that I just don't see sorrow as a sexy heroine...I have a mental block with that, lol

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Tue May 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Nalini answered a question on Twitter saying 'perhaps, we shall see' I hope that means yes!

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxsan Tue May 15, 2012 1:48 pm

The ONLY problem I have is that I just don't see sorrow as a sexy heroine...I have a mental block with that, lol

Same, actually. At the moment I view Sorrow as a lost child. I think she needs some growing up to do before getting her own book. Cool
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Tue May 15, 2012 2:19 pm

I don't view her as a list child, she is in her early 20's and comes across as 'young woman'.... But just not sexy...at all... Maybe with time and as she grows into her powers maybe she will become sexier... But nothing screams alluring or hot about Sorrow...maybe after a few books and years that will change and Venom will come back to Raphael's territory and see Sorrow with new eyes and have a 'whoa' moment...otherwise... Lol

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Tue May 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Well Venom is going back to the enclave and Aodhan is coming to NY so my money is on Aodhan.
Venom & Sorrow have a similar background, it would be far too obvious to pair them up in my opinion.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by SHELITA Tue May 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Sorrow might be paired wit some new guy that was mentioned,but not really noticed.
SHELITA
SHELITA

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Tue May 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Yes but this is not a mystery series, and the obvious couples work just fine...they are introduced, we see the chemistry-tension and then they become linked. But we will certainly see sooner it later. It's not like Cenom is getting a book soon, he won't be away forever....

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by SHELITA Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 pm

paranormalmama wrote:Yes but this is not a mystery series, and the obvious couples work just fine...they are introduced, we see the chemistry-tension and then they become linked. But we will certainly see sooner it later. It's not like Cenom is getting a book soon, he won't be away forever....

Yeah Jason's Mahiya is a new character & so was Honor
SHELITA
SHELITA

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 pm

The awkward moment when you read "Jason Momoa is a new character" and drool over your keyboard...
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Sat May 19, 2012 7:05 am

Lol!

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Sat May 19, 2012 7:06 am

And right @ shelita