The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS Kaleb a "good guy" Nalini and her 'hints'...smh!

+2
cheebee
paranormalmama
6 posters

Go down

IS Kaleb a "good guy" Nalini and her 'hints'...smh! Empty IS Kaleb a "good guy" Nalini and her 'hints'...smh!

Post by paranormalmama Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:07 am

This was from a interview she did very recently:

4) Will Kaleb Krychek get his own book within the first arc?

Are you sure he's a good guy???

http://galaxybooks.blogspot.de/2012/06/up-close-with-nalini-singh.html
NOW, this made me stop breathing for a minute. What if we are in for the mother of all fu!kers when we read the next book or two and Kaleb ISN'T a good guy at all...I mean the possibility is there and she kind of tosses this possible red herring out there...this could all be some master plan where we are freaking blown away!

okay, calming down now...I always had a feeling Kaleb would be a hero of some sorts, I hope she was just trying to muddy up the waters a bit, throw us off since we are so obsessed with Krychek!

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

IS Kaleb a "good guy" Nalini and her 'hints'...smh! Empty Re: IS Kaleb a "good guy" Nalini and her 'hints'...smh!

Post by cheebee Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:24 am

I don't think he wears a white hat, but I do think he'll get to be the hero of his own book. A hero to his own girl, but he'll never quite be a white-hat, good-guy.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

IS Kaleb a "good guy" Nalini and her 'hints'...smh! Empty Re: IS Kaleb a "good guy" Nalini and her 'hints'...smh!

Post by Elaine Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:45 am

What Kaleb did in Bonds of Justice: helping save Sophie and especially getting out the info as to where Bonner's victims were buried - is enough to make him a hero in my book. Very Happy I love you
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:49 am

paranormalmama wrote:This was from a interview she did very recently:

NOW, this made me stop breathing for a minute. What if we are in for the mother of all fu!kers when we read the next book or two and Kaleb ISN'T a good guy at all...I mean the possibility is there and she kind of tosses this possible red herring out there...this could all be some master plan where we are freaking blown away!

okay, calming down now...I always had a feeling Kaleb would be a hero of some sorts, I hope she was just trying to muddy up the waters a bit, throw us off since we are so obsessed with Krychek!

Kaleb is the quintesential Black-Hat hero...he has an evil plan, which he moves toward completing as each book is released...but in the end the plan becomes something other than evil, and he doesn't understand how that could be...because he doesn't feel (or rather can't acknowledge feeling) emotion.
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by cheebee Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:12 am

I agree. All these Psy guys go around telling themselves how utterly cold snd silent they are. I think unless they're complete sociopaths (and we know a lot if Psy are) then silence has always been somewhat of a sham. More a crippling suppression and denuded of emotion rather than complete elimination. Judd was in live long before he could even admit he knew what emotion felt like.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by cheebee Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 am

Sigh. I know a lot of that is misspelled. I blame the iPhone auto correct. It makes me crazy.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:33 am

paranormalmama wrote:This was from a interview she did very recently:

Nalini also said that Hawke's book might not have a heroine.

She was messing with us then, I think she's messing with us now.

Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alliee Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:46 pm

No, I'm not, and that's what makes him so darn fascinating! Kaleb is an extremely complex character. I doubt he will ever be a quintessential "good guy" but I believe to the woman that his loves, he will be a hero. How could she not be after he searched for her for seven years, not once allowing himself to believe that she was dead or to simply give up? Good and bad are very relative terms anyway.

Alliee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down