The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite quotes

+3
Patricia
Yurice
tabitha
7 posters

Go down

Favourite quotes Empty Favourite quotes

Post by tabitha Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm interested in what everyones favourite quotes and scenes from the series are?
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Favourite quotes Empty Re: Favourite quotes

Post by Yurice Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 am

"Pack is built on the bonds of family, of mating, of love. You come first. You always will." Hawke to Sienna, Kiss of Snow.
- I like this a lot because even thinking she's not his mate, Hawke puts her first. Those weren't just words either, he followed it up with action. Very Happy

Every Hawke and Sienna scene is a favorite, no joke, I usually re-read the previous books just for those bits. And, their post-mating HEA is the ultimate treat from the series for me. I love you

But...to redistribute the lurve. xD

Lucas and Sascha- The first time Lucas brought her to his home and he carried her on his back while climbing up the aerie.

Vaughn and Faith- Can't remember much...though him leading her blindfolded with her finger hooked on his jeans was somewhat memorable for some reason.^^

Judd and Brenna- When Brenna was arguing that she thought Judd was on her side and he replied that in public he will support her no matter what, but if she wants complete obedience, she should get a dog. lol!

Riley and Mercy- That time Riley went to check on the bear population and he found her asleep in leopard form. I just loved their interaction, with her yawning all the time. hehe.

Dorian and Ashaya- When Keenan sent a distress 'call' to her and Ashaya guided Dorian to Tammy's house.
Also, when Dorian said that he will choose Ashaya even if choosing otherwise would bring back his sister. That was...quite intense for me.^^

Dev and Katya- When they visited Dev's father and she asked about his mother.

Sophia and Max- I love Sophie! I wish to know more about her. T_T But anyway, my favorite scene is when she pulled off her glove and told Max to break contact if she went unconscious. Her shields were razor thin, yet she took the risk to touch him.

Drew and Indigo- When they talked about Platypus, the stuffed animal his mother gave him.

Yurice
Yurice

http://hawke-sienna.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:16 am

Yurice, you're horrible. Now I'll have to reread those scenes. Damn you! XD
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:35 pm

uh, incredible, I love this scences, I need to reread the books Laughing
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Tabitha, I will think on this. There are so many favorites.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurice Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Ahh! Cheaterssssz!! Laughing
Yurice
Yurice

http://hawke-sienna.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:16 pm

ei, Yurice, you´re just the best Wink
give us some more quotes, I love quotes from books or films I like I love you
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:38 am

My favorite: „the boy is one of us . We will protect him, while you are in Venice “
Or the quote in my signature.
Who would have thought.
Hehe

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Palestblue Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh wow, there are SO MANY!!!

These are some of my favorites, but seriously, I think I could add like a couple dozen more Very Happy:

Judd's own voice was an icy whip. "You insist on seeing her as a child when the truth is, she was forced to make adult decisions long ago. She's earned the right to live her life as she pleases."
"Doesn't that piss you off? That she was never alowed to be a child?" It sure as hell pissed him off.
"Yes - but she survived." Not even by the flicker of an eyelash did Judd betray the depth of emotion that had to be riding him, but the chair next to him turned into a pile of splinters between one breath and the next.
Hawke's wolf saw, understood. "You'd kill them all if you could."
"Sienna could do that herself."

Her words, her touch, it anchored him, settled him. "I need you," he said to her, this woman who'd fought for her own right to live her life free of limits, "to build me some remote detonation devices."
Amazing brown eyes shot with blue peering into his as she pressed her nose to his. "You always say the most romantic things."

Ten hours after the meeting on DarkRiver land Hawke had to fight the urge to simultaniously pull Sienna to his chest and strangle Judd.

"You could have ruled." For all of Judd's power, the Ghost had never before considered that possibility.
"It would have killed what remained of my soul."

Mery kicked a dry branch out of her way and glared. "Stupid stick."

"He's a sissy."
"Brian."
"I mean he's 'delicate',"

"You exist. Sienna exists. It's enough. You not only survived, you've found happiness. I don't understand the emotion, but I know it's better than the darkness. So do the others."
Hope, Judd thought. That was the word Aden couldn't find.

Hundreds of miles away, in the barren heart of another continent, an Arrow named Aden scanned his gaze over a desert wasteland that was a rich rust red under sunlight, but now glimmered silver in the glow of the moon. "Why do you always come here?" he asked the fellow member of the squad who'd teleported him to the location.
"There's clarity here," Vasic said, looking out at the rolling vista of sand dunes, his eyes a piercing silver that echoed the brilliance of the moon.

"When do you want me to finish the job?"
Aden's eyes met his, the dark brown irises having a sense of life in them that Vasic no longer saw in his own. "I'm not your controller, Vasic. If we're to do this, we'll do it together." [...]
Vasic knew he would never have a life like Judd, was too damaged, but Aden had a chance. "I'll get it done," he said, and teleported out before the other man could stop him.

"Is it mercy to end the life of a friend savaged by torment, or is it a sin?"
"Those are your questions, Xavier. Mine is only this: if he proves too unstable" - willing to extinguish the Net in a rippling wave of endless death - "will I have the strenght to execute a man who is a mirror of who I might've been in another life?"

“I can’t continue to erase lives as if they were nothing more than marks on a page. I’ll make a mistake. Then I’ll die.”
Palestblue
Palestblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:17 am

Your quotes. <3
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content