The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help locating Brenna and Judd scenes in series following their book Caressed By Ice #3

5 posters

Go down

Help locating Brenna and Judd scenes in series following their book Caressed By Ice #3 Empty Help locating Brenna and Judd scenes in series following their book Caressed By Ice #3

Post by AllisO Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:58 pm

I just read Caressed By Ice, Brenna and Judd's story and wonder which of the next books in the series have scenes with them in it? I read the "deleted" scene from Kiss of Snow on Nalini's web site. If you happen to know the page reference of the next books in which Brenna and Judd reappear, that would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

AllisO

Back to top Go down

Help locating Brenna and Judd scenes in series following their book Caressed By Ice #3 Empty Re: Help locating Brenna and Judd scenes in series following their book Caressed By Ice #3

Post by Lulu2011 Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Brenna and Judd show up in many of the subsequent books as they are very popular. I don't have Hostage to Pleasure #4 or Blaze of Memory #5 on kindle so I can't do a search.

I do have Branded by Fire #6 on kindle and they are mentioned frequently as Brenna is Riley's younger sister and he's the lead character. First page that Judd and Brenna are mentioned is page 16.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Help locating Brenna and Judd scenes in series following their book Caressed By Ice #3 Empty Re: Help locating Brenna and Judd scenes in series following their book Caressed By Ice #3

Post by Yurice Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Book 9 Play of Passion is Drew's book, there is at least one Judd and Brenna scene, but for Judd himself, he has more prominent roles in the subsequent books after CiB. :3
Yurice
Yurice

http://hawke-sienna.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:19 am

AllisO, I'll try and search for all the Brenna and Judd scenes if you'd like. Question, though: Do you want scenes with both of them, or just 'their' scenes? Can't promise that what I find'll be complete, though. :/

First need to get my Kindle to work again. ARGH.
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Palestblue Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Hey!

I located some of the scenes Smile - it is not an easy task, because there are MANY of them!!

In Mine to Possess there is a scene with Judd and Brenna, where they meet Tally and Clay. There is also a funny remark about how it can be expected that they run late for the meeting, cause they haven't been mated long Wink. [Around page 230]
Then there are a couple of scenes in which Judd hepls Clay and Tally rescue Jon and Noor. [Starting page 280]

In Hostage to Pleasure, there is a scene in which Judd helps rescue Keenan (Shayas son) [starting on page 147]
Then there are some other scenes in which Judd is mentioned or appears, including one of my favorite Judd quotes ever: "Maybe you should talk to her," she'd shrugged to the face of the communications screen. "You're better with the darker aspects of our abilities."
"Sasha, I can break open her mind and I can kill her." Judd had shrugged. "Pick."
"Can't you talk to in some way? Understand her?"
Judd's lips had curved. "I'm a bad son of a bitch, but I have emotons despite all indications to the contrary. So we're not going to be able to swap sociopathic bullshit."
[Page 270]

In Branded by Fire there are some scenes with Brenna and Judd, including one in which they try to get Riley to talk about what's going on with him and Mercy. [Pages 16 and following; Pages 106 and folowing]
Then there's a scene with Judd discussing the situation in the Net. There is another scene in which Brenna and Judd are mentioned - by Ben:
"Do you know where Judd is?"
"Outside. With Brenna." Another slurp. "Doing kissy stuff."
Hawke grinned. "And you know this how?" Ben was too young to be allowed out of the White Zone, and Judd surely wasn't doing "kissy stuff" in the area where the little ones playesd.
"He told me."
"He told you?"
"Yeah. I asked him how come I couldn't come, and he said he was going to kiss Brenna so I'd probably get grossed out."
[Pages 147 and following]
Then there is a scene in which Judd talks to his fellow rebels. [Starting on page 305]
And Brenna is mentioned so much in this book, it is impossible to list it all! (After all, she is Riley's sister Smile).

Blaze of memory . There are some scenes with Judd in this book - There is a sweet scene with him and Noor in Chapter 23, then there is a scene with Judd talking to the Ghost and Father Perez in chapter 44. And then there is a scene with him helping a child who has developed TK-cell ablities in chapter 49.

I believe there are no Judd and/or Brenna scenes in Bonds of Justice.

Play of Passion, Kiss of Snow and Tangle of Need: Judd and Brenna are both integrel parts of the main story arc, so they appear often and we see them doing ther own stuff and interacting. It's impossible to list all the scenes, there are so many of them! We learn more about the Arrows, meaning we also learn more about where Judd comes from. And we see how important Brenna is for the Pack, since she is their best tech. There are some sweet scenes between Brenna and Judd, one of my favorites is this one:
Her words, her touch, it anchored him, settled him. "I need you," he said to her, this woman who'd fought for her own right to live her life free of limits, "to build me some remote detonation devices."
Amazing brown eyes shot with blue peering into his as she pressed her nose to his. "You always say the most romantic things."
[Middle of chapter 27]

So all in all - if you loved Caressed by Ice and loved Judd and Brenna then you will love the following books and you will find a lot of Brenna and Judd in them, since they are very important to the overall story. We see them developing both individually and as a couple.
Palestblue
Palestblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down