Nalini Singh Doing Q & A Session on Goodreads Friday, 9/28/2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nalini Singh Doing Q & A Session on Goodreads Friday, 9/28/2012

Post by Lulu2011 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:41 am

I just received notification that Nalini is going to be doing a Q & A session live on Goodreads this coming Friday, 9/28/2012, from 3:00 PM Eastern Time U.S. to 12:00 Midnight Eastern Time U.S.

To participate, you need to join the group "Nothing But Reading Challenges" on goodreads. It's an open group so just click and join. Here is a link to the invitation:
http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/726732-q-a-with-nalini-singh-september-28th-beginning-at-3pm-eastern-time?utm_medium=email&utm_source=copypasteevent

I've participated in these Q & A sessions with other authors and it works really well. People post their questions throughout the day and the author drops in and answers them throughout the day as well so the thread is continuously being updated. Having access to Nalini for 9 hours is going to be great! So, get your questions ready!
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Re: Nalini Singh Doing Q & A Session on Goodreads Friday, 9/28/2012

Post by Lulu2011 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Nalini just started answering questions and so far, there is nothing earth shattering. She has finished the manuscript for Psy-Changeling #12 and is editing it. The title and who it is about will be announced in a couple of months.

She has cleared up a couple of points about the Cadre and which archangel rules which part of Earth. She has said that Illium will get his story when it's time.

She has totally side-stepped answering anything specific about Riaz and Adria with the usual response that she is leaving it up to us readers to interpret things the way we want. To an extent, I see her point but it is frankly frustrating.
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurice on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:13 am

Perhaps this isn't earth shattering enough, but I do believe Nalini has 'unofficially' declared Jem and Kenji as a couple. Aha!

Well ok, it's pretty obvious something is going between those two, but it wasn't stated anywhere what. However, when Nalini say she might do a novella about them, it's like sealing the deal. hoho.

Nalini sees around 1,500 to 2,000 people living in the den, depending on who's out roaming, visiting. Then there's the people in other sectors. Just how could Hawke's wolf know each and everyone? @_@; Amazing, simply amazing wolf!

I also made the mistake editing a post to insert another question, so Nalini wasn't able to see it. But it's ok. I had fun. Very Happy
Yurice

http://hawke-sienna.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:03 am

Yurice wrote:Perhaps this isn't earth shattering enough, but I do believe Nalini has 'unofficially' declared Jem and Kenji as a couple. Aha!

Well ok, it's pretty obvious something is going between those two, but it wasn't stated anywhere what. However, when Nalini say she might do a novella about them, it's like sealing the deal. hoho.

Nalini sees around 1,500 to 2,000 people living in the den, depending on who's out roaming, visiting. Then there's the people in other sectors. Just how could Hawke's wolf know each and everyone? @_@; Amazing, simply amazing wolf!

I also made the mistake editing a post to insert another question, so Nalini wasn't able to see it. But it's ok. I had fun. Very Happy

Yes, I noticed that too about Jem and Kenji. Yay! And then later she replied that it was possible that she might write novellas or short freebies down the road about the earlier couples like Faith/Vaughn, Dev/Katja, Max/Sophia and Dorian/Ashaya who haven't had a lot of page time since their books came out.

She also said that not every SD lieutenant would get their own story. Which makes sense. There are several unattached lieutenants (Alexei, Matthias, Tomas, Jem, Kenji, etc.) and she doesn't probably have time for all of them in either novella or full book form.
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top