The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOO as the final book in the first story arch?

+13
Jane
Sarah18
Katherine
TheFLuff
Bella171901
Elaine
Roxsan
Patricia
ashleydevlin
tabitha
degdelta
CassB
Palestblue
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

HOO as the final book in the first story arch? - Page 3 Empty Re: HOO as the final book in the first story arch?

Post by tabitha Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:50 am

Argh!

I have to disagree I think the Arrows are up next.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

HOO as the final book in the first story arch? - Page 3 Empty Re: HOO as the final book in the first story arch?

Post by Elaine Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:34 am

I believe Ming will have to die first for the arc to finish, or he will threaten Kaleb's leadership. And for Ming to die, Hawke, Sienna and Judd will likely get the help of the Arrows.
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by CassB Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:47 am

I understand Katherine's POV, HoO does wrap a lot of things up, but there are certainly loose threads still. Alice remains a mystery, elements of Pure Psy remain, the end of Silence will not be easy, and I agree that Ming has to die. Plus the future of the Arrows is uncertain. Aden's thoughts at the end leave a lot of room for exploration. I personally really want to know what moved BlackSea to seek an alliance with SnowDancer, but that could a secondary thing picked up in another arc (but I am so curious).
CassB
CassB

Back to top Go down

Post by syaffolee Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 pm

So, it looks like the announcement of the hero in the next book will happen on Nalini's blog after her book tour: https://twitter.com/bookbinge/status/342110757170839553

syaffolee

http://www.gamalei.net/syaffolee/

Back to top Go down

Post by syaffolee Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:37 pm

I don't know if any of you were following the New York Q & A session on @evening_shadow's twitter feed, but I thought this particular tweet was interesting.

I think that pretty much dashes any speculation that Alice will be the heroine in the next book.

syaffolee

http://www.gamalei.net/syaffolee/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxsan Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:26 pm

This gives me hope that Aden or Vasic is next! Cause neither have a potential significant other at this point in the series. Very Happy
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:51 pm

So... would Xavier's Nina be considered a new character?

Maybe we'll get a purely human focus in the next one.

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by CassB Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Yeah, I had a similar thought. I think we can safely eliminate Alice and some major characters, but Twitter's limits don't give us context, so I am not sure if very minor characters are definitely out of the running. I hope that when Nalini announces the hero we also get to know the heroine. Although, if Xavier is next, I think we can safely assume it is Nina.
CassB
CassB

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:35 am

TheFLuff wrote:Thanks Katherine for tagging spoilers!

Shoot, Fluff I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking. No

Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:11 am

it´s ok, I was just kind of flashed in that moment, because I totally wasn´t expecting that, especially since half the world doesn´t have the book yet

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:58 am

And being an American, I completely forgot that was the case. Oi. Where's a moderator when you need one?

Oh. Wait....right.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:28 am

hehe

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:31 am

Oh, I would have shot myself had I been spoiled! I even avoided most of the interwebs that were connected to HoO *AND* missed that the two chapters had been released AS WELL as the Twitter hijack. :'D
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3