The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-designation

3 posters

Go down

X-designation Empty X-designation

Post by CiLi Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 am

I'm sure we will get more information about the X in future books Very Happy but I'm so corious, so I have to ask some questions about it (and about Sienna):

1. What kind of power is it? Sienna said: "One slip and boom, I take out the entire den." Maybe she has the ability to detonate bom ?
2. Is Sienna the only cardinal X-psy (Sascha said, that cardinal X-Psy were a myth and even midrange were rare)?
3. Is she the most powerful X-psy (with 16 years she was stronger than Ming!)?
4. Will she have to go back to the PsyNet? If yes: How will this effect the LaurenNet?
5. What power did Siennas and Tobys mother had? And will we find out why she commited suicide?

Thank you for writing such a interesting world! I love every psy/changeling book, but Bbf beat my expectations!
CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

X-designation Empty Re: X-designation

Post by Nalini Singh Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:41 pm

1. It's very destructive, but you'll have to wait to learn the details. Smile

2. Yes.

3. She and Ming have different abilities, but she is, in all likelihood more powerful than him. However, at the moment, she doesn't have full control of her abilities, while he does, so in a fight, he might win.

4. That is one of the questions that will be covered in a later book.

5. I'll have to go back and check my series bible for this - it will most likely come up in Sienna's book as it's part of her backstory.

Thank you for writing such a interesting world! I love every psy/changeling book, but Bbf beat my expectations!

I'm so delighted to hear that! Smile

Nalini Singh
Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:11 am

In BbF you mention a researcher by the name of Eldridge...will we see this name come up in later books? I am interested to see what she found about the X designation.
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalini Singh Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Rageane wrote:In BbF you mention a researcher by the name of Eldridge...will we see this name come up in later books? I am interested to see what she found about the X designation.

Yes. Smile

Nalini Singh
Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum