Next step for Kee & Noor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next step for Kee & Noor

Post by CyndeB on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:23 am

Was just leafing back thru BoM and re-reading the part at the end with Kee and Noor fixing Katya. And I got to thinking. Remember the shooter that was transported out in BBF? I wonder if they could fix him and if so if he could tell them who had done what to him. Or if by some chance Noor could even "fix" the Net mind and re-weave it into a single entity? Hmmmm . . . . I wonder what's next for them? . . . . .

CyndeB

Back to top Go down

Re: Next step for Kee & Noor

Post by Rageane on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:32 pm

There was no shooter transported out, that was Ming...and NO WAY are they going to even contemplate those two munchkins touching him!! But I don't think it's the Net Mind that needs fixing, it is the network itself that is dying...not the emotions of the net.
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by CyndeB on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:54 pm

No this was a shooter from Branded by Fire Samuel Rains. He's the one who drove up into the mountains and was dying until the changelings found him and got word to Anthony to have him teleported out. But he was barely making it, that's why I was thinking maybe they might do something for him.

CyndeB

Back to top Go down

Post by ginnylyn on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:43 pm

I think Kee and Noor might end up being "mated/bonded' together. We know that Kee is Noor's counterpart in that he helps her whenever she uses her abiltiy. But their too young at this point, however their integral to the storyline because if the Council ever found out about the two of them, sh*t would hit the fan.

ginnylyn

Back to top Go down

Post by whynot9 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 am

ginnylyn wrote:I think Kee and Noor might end up being "mated/bonded' together. We know that Kee is Noor's counterpart in that he helps her whenever she uses her abiltiy. But their too young at this point, however their integral to the storyline because if the Council ever found out about the two of them, sh*t would hit the fan.

I think they are already mated/bonded, but that story is waaay in the future, since just less than 2 years, or maybe 2 1/2 years have passed in the Psy/Changeling world since the series began. Since Nalini tends to set her novellas back in time, maybe she could go a little crazy & write one set forward in time?

whynot9

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:45 pm

I was wondering about the extent of the weaving ability as well. Do you think they could "repair" the rehabiliated or those damaged Arrows by the drug (I can't remember what it is called)? I thought it was interesting that Noor told Judd her ability was like his. Do you think they might be able to help Sienna with her control and pain triggers?

Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top