The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawke and Sienna?

+48
aquarianjewel
Melina
kooritsuki
twixter_tea
Sam
whynot9
ginnylyn
Louise
lenaleal
sephora
Arella
Sandy
Madhura
HawkeLover31
evedallas
kairos
BlackQueen
sodah
JC
virgo33
shelley0906
EriSeg
jmtmainer
molliemoo2883
Jayne
boog1956
falcon
degdelta
CyndeB
Vantizian
Baboo
CiLi
Ladyhawke
sophia.lp
Fuarie
Paris
Rageane
rystyn_4728
droplet
Daniela
Erika
SamFrucci
Idez
kat
joeyjhg2
syaffolee
Katherine
lili
52 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Empty Re: Hawke and Sienna?

Post by Katherine Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:16 pm

I think Hawke is going to have to stop seeing Sienna as a 'kid' before she has a chance of really winning him.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhura Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm

I kinda felt that he is starting to feel differently about her. All those conversations between him and Riley in BbF were hinting majorly at that. His possessiveness about her seems more than just a pack member based thing, IMO.

Madhura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawke Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:12 am

Hawke is 5-10 years older than Lucas, and he is early/mid thirties now...which puts Hawke closer to his forties.

I just re-read CBI, and it explicitly states that Hawke is 32, and "not quite in [his] dotage". Besides that fact, I always got the feeling that Hawke and Lucas are around the same age, if not the same.

And I've been getting that there is more to Hawke/Sienna since StS...and it's been building exponentially from there. I don't think the age difference is that great...especially not in the context of the series (if I'm remembering correctly, Nate and Tamsyn have a similar age difference...I think it's 10 years?), and with everyone and their mother stating that Sienna "hasn't been a child for a long time", and taking into account her obvious and hinted martial abilities, Sienna is much closer in age to Hawke mentally, which is what Hawke is just now realizing (at least by BbF).

Speaking of BbF, Hawke's dismay and upset about Sienna leaving SD territory was palpable...hell, even Riley picked up on it and questioned him about it, and he was dealing with his own heavy stuff with Mercy. Also taking into account Hawke avoiding Riley and Mercy's mating celebration in DR territory, and Mercy and Riley indirectly discussing Sienna going off with Kit and Riley's "That could prove a problem" statement...it's pretty obvious that there is something there with Hawke and Sienna that neither of them are doing a good job of hiding. Now what it is, and how deep it is, I have no idea (suspicions, yes...but idea? No...I'm not going there b/c I don't want to set myself up for extreme disappointment. And there would be EXTREME disappointment)...but I can't wait for 2011 to find out. In fact...I was in the shower yesterday, and remembered that Hawke's book isn't out for another YEAR...and I died a little inside.

Sigh. I'm not good with the waiting.

LH.

Ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Empty Re: Hawke and Sienna

Post by Sandy Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Lady Hawke, I totally agree with everything you said. I can't wait for Hawke's (and Sienna's) book!!!

Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arella Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:33 am

Ladyhawke wrote:
Hawke is 5-10 years older than Lucas, and he is early/mid thirties now...which puts Hawke closer to his forties.

I just re-read CBI, and it explicitly states that Hawke is 32, and "not quite in [his] dotage". Besides that fact, I always got the feeling that Hawke and Lucas are around the same age, if not the same.

And I've been getting that there is more to Hawke/Sienna since StS...and it's been building exponentially from there. I don't think the age difference is that great...especially not in the context of the series (if I'm remembering correctly, Nate and Tamsyn have a similar age difference...I think it's 10 years?), and with everyone and their mother stating that Sienna "hasn't been a child for a long time", and taking into account her obvious and hinted martial abilities, Sienna is much closer in age to Hawke mentally, which is what Hawke is just now realizing (at least by BbF).

Speaking of BbF, Hawke's dismay and upset about Sienna leaving SD territory was palpable...hell, even Riley picked up on it and questioned him about it, and he was dealing with his own heavy stuff with Mercy. Also taking into account Hawke avoiding Riley and Mercy's mating celebration in DR territory, and Mercy and Riley indirectly discussing Sienna going off with Kit and Riley's "That could prove a problem" statement...it's pretty obvious that there is something there with Hawke and Sienna that neither of them are doing a good job of hiding. Now what it is, and how deep it is, I have no idea (suspicions, yes...but idea? No...I'm not going there b/c I don't want to set myself up for extreme disappointment. And there would be EXTREME disappointment)...but I can't wait for 2011 to find out. In fact...I was in the shower yesterday, and remembered that Hawke's book isn't out for another YEAR...and I died a little inside.

Sigh. I'm not good with the waiting.

LH.
For me, I would 100% or even 1000% sincerely back for Hawk mating with Sienna. My heart they're perfect especially when I have a feeling that they can stimulated from the core mutually (like Hawk got deeply pissed towards Sienna and I personally think that only someone, NOT everyone can reach this state. It show something to me).

But I'm also have a little fear that thing may not as expected and I also would be EXTREME disappointed. Thus, I think I better prepare my heart for something unexpected for 10%, otherwise I would..

I'm dying to wait for Hawk book.

Arella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:16 pm

I so hope that Hawke and Sienna are mates. I too back it 100%. I keep holding onto what Nalini said in a Q&A back in October 2008 when someone asked: So, Nalini, you still won't confirm or deny that Sienna is Hawke's heroine? Even if I beg? Wink

Nalini answered: let me just say that I won't pull a bait and switch on you. If there are certain elements in the books to date, I won't ignore them in the future. How's that for a 'read between the lines' answer? *g*

So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawke Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks Sandy...for making me go all Hawke/Sienna gooey.

God.

*stamps foot*

This is rediculous. They haven't played a hugely significant role in any of the books so far...and yet, I read each book hoping to see mention of them.

2011? Really? It's just not fair.

Ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Ladyhawke, I too read each book looking for any mention of Hawke and Sienna.

I'm praying that Nalini will have pity on us and start giving us little tid bits about them.....I'm dying here Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Icon_surprised

Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawke Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

I've read the Hawke/Sienna parts of BbF soooooooooo many times...good god. Rediculous.

Ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Madhura Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 pm

Ladyhawke wrote:

I've read the Hawke/Sienna parts of BbF soooooooooo many times...good god. Rediculous.

So glad to know its not just me then. Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

I am quite certain that Sienna is Hawke's mate. Look at it this way, Nalini has not introduced any other female character that Hawke has had any interaction with. And, as important as this story is going to be, I don't think she is waiting to introduce a new female character with Hawke's book. Also IIRC, she has said that more details about their first meeting will be seen in Hawke's book and also that it'll be who is meant to be. With all this build-up, I really don't think she will pull one on us. And, that is how, I calm myself. Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

Madhura

Back to top Go down

Post by molliemoo2883 Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:16 pm

LadyHawke, I feel your pain on the waiting thing. It kills me that I have to wait to find out.

I would be surprised if Sienna and Hawk did not end up together. And it would break my heart.

molliemoo2883

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkeLover31 Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 pm

I want hawke to be with sienna so bad, I think they would make such a good couple. Hawke needs someone to take him on and I don't anyone that can do that better then her. And after the blog were they asked nalini if hawke and siennas book was coming out in nov and she said maybe july and then added another post saying that no confirmation about the heroine that did it I'm so sure. I'm so happyyyy Very Happy !! I just can't wait for they're book Hawkes so hottt Wink
HawkeLover31
HawkeLover31

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 am

I love this speculation and discusion, altough I`m convinced about the heroine... Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Icon_pirat
CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:59 am

Most of us have believed that Hawke's book will be released in 2011 (previously noted as "there could only be one person"). It's now confirmed on Nalini's website:

Book 10 is Hawke's book which will be released in 2011.
http://www.nalinisingh.com/news.html

At least a year more, gals. Countdown now.

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by sephora Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:55 am

Newbie here, so hi everyone!

I just got thru branded wit fire(skipped hostage and mine to possess, as i coulnt get my hands on them in time) but Hawke-Sienna have the potential to become my OTP in this series..

I am looking forward(read as: insanely waiting, nail biting, hair pulling state) to the book and see how Nalini brings this out..

The year long wait is gonna be a kiiller..
sephora
sephora

Back to top Go down

Post by lenaleal Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:55 pm

I see it as some form of an equation:

LUCAS (most powerful Dark River) = SASCHA (powerful empath)

In between are all the psy/chageling bonded mates from both packs.

Then to complete the CIRCLE, there's:

HAWKE (most powerful SnowDancer) = SIENNA (extremely powerful
unamed psy designation)

Once Hawke and Sienna's mating is done, the Changeling / Psy bonding / mating and Alliance will be complete in a very profound way and thus becoming more powerful than the COUNCIL would ever dream of. Then Changeling uprising would be inevitable and this will be a brilliant beginning to the end.

Just a thought... Smile

lenaleal

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi guys!!
I'm new here so be kind! Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Herz

I have a question:In my opinion and preference I think Sienna and Hawke are mates.So keeping that line of thought could their mating been like Tammy and Nate's?Like the instante he saw her he knew she was his mate (but he held back...).
If supposedly they are really mates could Sienna feel the bond too?Even if it wasn't complete?Like Tammy's?
Maybe that could've been the reason her shields are collapsing... Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Star3

Like I said It's just my opinion..

I think I would cry if turn out they are not mates...(don't even wanna think about it..) Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Icon_sad
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:31 am

Louise, on your theory of Hawke-Sienna's bond similar to Nathan-Tammy's, not too sure about that. It seems possible, or at least possibly to be something close to that (after all, they aren't both changelings so there might be a slight difference to it). If it is so, Sienna might not have realized it since she wasn't a changeling and Hawke was just too thickheaded to accept that as he always believed his mate was someone else.

Whatever the real situation is, I really want to see them together.
And the waiting sucks, lol

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 am

Maybe their story is gonna be about two people falling for each other in the old fashioned way?Without the mating bond?
Just a thought...
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:27 am

Hey everybody!

I thought about the physical needs of changelings today...
So in Bbf it was mentioned, that Mercy was nearly 8 month without a man, and that it is unusual for changelings to be such a long time without lover. And that it even hurt for her...

Riley said to Hawke, that "his balls are blue"...

How long do you think is he without woman? And will he wait now until he get his female (sienna)? Is it even possible for him to be without a physical relationship to another woman for such a long time? Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Icon_question
CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:15 am

It's possible, but painful. Not to mention that the Females are more sexual in nature than the males too.
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 am

In my opinion Hawke hasn't been with a female a long time....
(since he met Sienna?)....
But if he didn't think she was his mate why would he do that?
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:10 am

Why would he have any relationship with a female if he believes his mate is dead? Would he have any type of a relationship with a female if he is still grieving his mate's passing? In his eyes he has no need for desire in his life, that is until he meets Sienna and his body has finally overriden his mind. Now it is just a matter of a balance of hormone vs self control.
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:14 am

Why would he have any relationship with a female if he believes his mate
is dead? Would he have any type of a relationship with a female if he
is still grieving his mate's passing?

I think he only had physical relationships (i guess Brenna said something like that in Cbi).
But he didn't let a woman come too close.

I also think he had woman after he met sienna. He started to get interested to her (in a physical way) when she became 17...
But I hope he didn't had woman after he met her, because I'm a little bit old-fashioned Hawke and Sienna? - Page 5 Icon_wink
CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:41 pm

I feel that way too.I don't really like when a hero has sex wiith other women in a love story....Even though is asking too much in real life..
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next