The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawke and Sienna?

+48
aquarianjewel
Melina
kooritsuki
twixter_tea
Sam
whynot9
ginnylyn
Louise
lenaleal
sephora
Arella
Sandy
Madhura
HawkeLover31
evedallas
kairos
BlackQueen
sodah
JC
virgo33
shelley0906
EriSeg
jmtmainer
molliemoo2883
Jayne
boog1956
falcon
degdelta
CyndeB
Vantizian
Baboo
CiLi
Ladyhawke
sophia.lp
Fuarie
Paris
Rageane
rystyn_4728
droplet
Daniela
Erika
SamFrucci
Idez
kat
joeyjhg2
syaffolee
Katherine
lili
52 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hawke and Sienna?

Post by Ladyhawke Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:50 am

I'm also really looking forward to BbF - and not just for Mercy and Riley. I must confess that I'm just as excited (if not a little more) to hear about Hawke and Sienna.

Hee hee. Me too. Maybe it's b/c we've read so much from the leopards, but I'm really excited to read about the inner workings of the wolves.

And Hawke and Sienna are awesome.

I'm soooo biased.

Ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:17 pm

sticking my oar in.
i think Sienna and Hawk are a given, however, he has assumption that the potential mate who died was 'it' and there can be no more, so his attraction to Sienna (and there is one, though he's been denying it up the wazoo cuz of the age difference, among other things) is an aberration in his own mind.
the beauty of Nalini's books is that she will take that dynamic and make it both heart wrenching and plausible.
can't wait
D

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawke Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:28 pm

degdelta wrote:sticking my oar in.
i think Sienna and Hawk are a given, however, he has assumption that the potential mate who died was 'it' and there can be no more, so his attraction to Sienna (and there is one, though he's been denying it up the wazoo cuz of the age difference, among other things) is an aberration in his own mind.
the beauty of Nalini's books is that she will take that dynamic and make it both heart wrenching and plausible.
can't wait
D

I gotta agree...I can't wait either. The attraction between Hawke and Sienna is pretty obvious...it would seem, to the whole pack. I think that Hawke feels like he's betraying the memory of this almost-mate by having such a visceral reaction to Sienna...which means its gonna be UBER fun to see his reaction after Sienna's been hanging out with other people outside of the Snowdancer pack.

*Sigh* This is really hard to discuss in a non-spoilery way after having read BbF...suffice it to say...I'm SUPER excited.

SUPER.

Ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:47 pm

"Ladyhawke wrote: This is really hard to discuss in a non-spoilery way after having read BbF...suffice it to say...I'm SUPER excited."

right with you on that one. i read it the day i got it, and then went back and read it again. (just as good, if not better, the second time)
am dying to talk about it but will wait until permission is given.
how's tomorrow....? LOL
D

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:01 am

Ladyhawke wrote:*Sigh* This is really hard to discuss in a non-spoilery way after having read BbF...suffice it to say...I'm SUPER excited.

SUPER.

Now you really make me wish I have gotten the book. I have tried the bookstore last week but couldn't find it and I don't have the time to do so these couple of days. No

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 3 Empty hawke an sienna?

Post by falcon Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:44 pm

i really wish they come together.......i mean after branded by fire i cant wait for hawke's book. Very Happy

falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by boog1956 Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:01 pm

So Who do you think comes next. I am hoping for Hawke and Sienna.

boog1956

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:13 pm

That'd be nice, but there is also Indigo, and all the new people mentioned in BbF including Mercy's brothers and the new guys mentioned from different packs. Who knows?

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 pm

I just have to say this- if Hawke and Sienna aren't mates, I think I might cry.

That said, first off, the age thing shouldn't be that much of an issue. Nate and Tammy mated when he was 32 and she was 19 (I think that's it, I need to go back and reread Smile but I know there was a big age difference and that was a major issue for Nate). Mates are meant to be in the psy-changling world as I see it and only becomes an issue when/if the characters make it one.

And the whole thing about Hawke's mate dying...I'm going with reincarnation of some sort in Sienna. The bond never snapped into place when he was a child (duh, they were children) and that girl would have died before Sienna was born.

Those are just my thoughts on the subject Very Happy

Jayne

Back to top Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 3 Empty Please dont kill me

Post by molliemoo2883 Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:33 pm

I know I will get pulled apart for this theory but I have to voice it. Here goes: It is a big, wide world and I know everyone says there is only one mate for everyone but can't there be a chance that for everyone one person there are 2 or 3 possible mates somewhere. So lets says this girl that died was Hawk's mate (even though it was never completed) and he lost her and it was horrible. Does that mean there is no one else in the whole wide world? I donno, its just an idea. Once you mate, your mated and that is it and if your mate dies thats it and I understand that but maybe there are a certain number of "possible" mates and Seianna (spelled wrong) is the one Hawk gets with. Thats how I have to think about it. Also Hawk stated that this girl was substantially younger then he was,like she was 3 and he was 10 or something so we know sometimes younger pairings happen. I think Hawk has alot of emotional issues about the one he lost and I think Sienna(is that spelling right?) has some of the same issues Judd had but for some reason her powers are stronger and it will be more of an issue.

I demand, (Yes I said it) Demand that some new changelings come into the mix for Kit and Indigo. Mercy's old lover expressed some interest in Indigo so maybe there is something going on there. I also wonder about Mings head arrow/teleporter. I forget his name but he was in Ashayas story and I think(hope) we will see more of him.

I know some people will probibly kill me for daring to challage the mating thing but what if your in Cali and your mate is in Russia, how are you suppose to find your mate. I'm just saying maybe there is more to the mating thing that we don't yet understand.

So Hawk and Sienna have to end up together and Kit needs to grow up a little bit and I donno, I'm in love with this series and basically I refuse to read anything else.

One more question: I know someone mentioned questions about the Lauren net but since Brenna is now with Judd wouldnt her emotion impact the L-net more? Is that maybe why Toby's E-phsy powers have decided to come out? Was this mentioned already?

molliemoo2883

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:52 pm

[/quote] One more question: I know someone mentioned questions about the Lauren net but since Brenna is now with Judd wouldnt her emotion impact the L-net more? Is that maybe why Toby's E-phsy powers have decided to come out? Was this mentioned already?[/quote]

Nalini did address this to some degree - at the end of CbI she noted that Brenna's energy has put sparks in the L-net which is opening up their options. Also, in BbF didn't she mention that since the L-net is so small it has had to make use of Toby's smaller or secondary power and that if there had been a primary E-psy he would not be needed to fill in the void, so to speak?

I am very interested to find out what the Lauren children's powers are; not just Sienna, but Toby and the other little girl (can't remember her name just now). The speaking looks exchanged between Walker and Judd are making me nuts!

And as to Hawk and Sienna - I agree with you on the whole backup soul mate thingy. Only having one would seem to be illogical, although some would consider it the height of romanticism.

Very Happy
Denice

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:14 pm

I am wondering if this pairing is even possible now, Sienna is more dangerous than you can possibly imagine if left to the constant exposure to Hawke. She said it herself, she can wipe out the ENTIRE pack in a blink of an eye if she doesn't keep control.

What I am seeing as a solution is the drug that was found. With Amara's mind and Ashaya's emotional control, they can make that drug a form of simulated silence that will wind up helping those who are like Sienna but out of the Net.
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by droplet Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:04 am

Jayne wrote:I just have to say this- if Hawke and Sienna aren't mates, I think I might cry.

I agree completely. I think I'd actually die a little inside and lose my faith in happy endings, to boot.

SPOILER WARNING: Yes, there are spoilers ahead if you have not read Branded by Fire
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katherine on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : stuck the spoiler between [.spoiler][/.spoiler] tags, which I'm sure you would have done if you knew they existed.)
droplet
droplet

Back to top Go down

Post by molliemoo2883 Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 am

I have to agree with the idea that Kit befriends Sienna because he understands what she is going through. He is gonna be Alpha someday so he probably has a better idea of what it is like to be young and very powerful. I think they will probably form a very close friendship but I think and hope at the end of the day Sienna and Hawk belong to each other.

molliemoo2883

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:36 am

my thinking is that Sienna's power levels must be met with a man who will be a balance for her on all levels, and though Kit is an Alpha-to-be, he definitely does not have the strength and experience that Sienna will need.

that said, if the relationship between Hawk and Sienna was going to be easy, all the roadblocks (psy. vs changeling, age, assumption that death of previous mate means that's it) would not exist, and the romance story would probably be pretty straightforward.
D

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:42 am

Don't forget, that Kit lost his Parents and Sienna lost her mother, so they have much in common. I think that Kit will be the reason Hawke will stop to avoid Sienna and start to think about her as a woman. But I can't imagine a "love-thing" between Kit and Sienna. They will develop a deep friendship but they won't fall in love (because Sienna is already in love with Hawke although she can't understand her feelings, yet).

I hope we don't have to wait toooo long for their book...

Last edited by CiLi on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by jmtmainer Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 pm

I just read BbF and do think that in the future Ms. Singh will pair the two. I also agree that Sienna has some growing up to do but felt that Hawke has feelings for her. I cant wait to read of his reaction to Kit and Sienna getting together. The fur will fly there.
jmtmainer
jmtmainer

Back to top Go down

Post by EriSeg Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:27 am

boah...we have to wait Shocked ...check nalinis News:

Psy/Changeling #10
(It could only be one person...)
2011 affraid

EriSeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Maybe book 10 is The Ghost's story.

You know, if I was Nalini, which obviously I'm not, I'd make Hawke's story the last of the series. Which is why I'm not really looking forward to his story. I know that all good things must come to an end, but that doesn't mean I have to look forward to that ending.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley0906 Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Well, I hope the book is Hawke's, and if it is I wouldn't think it would be the last because she introduced a lot of new characters in the last book.

shelley0906

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley0906 Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Katherine -

You may want to check out Nalini's Blog about the series coming to an end. Someone ask and she answered. I think you will be happy! I know I am!

shelley0906

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Ah, cool! Thanks!
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:16 pm

I seriously thought "it could only be one person" to be Hawke. Besides, in Nalini's Blog, she has written - "The release is not that far away, really! *Nalini runs away very fast*".

Although I still think 2011 to be very far.......

I just found out that Indigo's story is in Nov 2010, there's also Max's in Jul 2010 and there's Ria's novella, 3 stories next year!!! *dancing in bedroom* It sucks not to have Hawke's story now (the waiting, urgh) but having the stories of the others are just as exciting!

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 am

I have to agree, that its really cruel to wait until 2011 to get Hawkes story. I hope it will be worth waiting, but Bbf also beat my expectations, so I'm optimistic,
that we will get an explosive story Smile

On Nalini Singhs blog someone asked the question if Sienna is loosing control because of her feelings for Hawke and she said = Yes

For me its a done deal, that the two will get their HEA together, but it won't be a easy road (I would like to see Judds reaction, if he finds
out about Hawkes feelings Very Happy , but I wonder if he actually knows about them?)
CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by EriSeg Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 am

Question in Nalinis Blog: The book that's due to come out in 2011 is it Hawkes'? The Ghost? Kaleb?

Answer by Nalin
i: I think a certain wolf is starting to snarl about it being time for his story

cheers

EriSeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next