The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonds of Justice

+12
ConvertMePlease
kooritsuki
Rageane
SaraZ
Katherine
whynot9
degdelta
twixter_tea
Amira-Mao
tabitha
Erika
Mimi
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bonds of Justice - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonds of Justice

Post by tabitha Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:55 am

Rageane wrote:Whoever it is that Kaleb is looking for, he killed Bonner for her...which makes her a surviving victim of Enrique?!? It has possibility, not to mention that I think the white star indicates that it could also be a potential Cardinal that he is looking for too.

Yup, I agree with your theory on this. I think that he wants to make amends for his part in what happened to her (hopefully rather than kill her or something) and that maybe he loved her?
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 pm

How can he love someone when he is very, very Silent? And he is Silent. I once asked Nalini just how silent Kaleb was and she said he is very, very Silent.

Enrique was interested in Changlings. He liked trying to change their minds so that they had Psy powers.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kooritsuki Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Ummm... I think it was mentioned that Hawke's original mate was a wolf... no?
kooritsuki
kooritsuki

http://romancenovelsreviews.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 pm

kooritsuki wrote:Ummm... I think it was mentioned that Hawke's original mate was a wolf... no?
Yes but she was killed over twenty years before Bonds of Justice
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kooritsuki Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Yah... so no chance she'd turn up being a Psy/Forgotten that actually didn't die, as tabitha's theory goes.
kooritsuki
kooritsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:53 pm

I think its Sahara. I posted my reasoning in the predictions forum because I'm Just That Certain.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:50 am

Hmm I still kind of think I might be right (LOL) I don't actually remember it being mentioned that she was a wolf just that she was a SnowDancer.

Would a ten year old child (Hawke) actually know if someone was dead unless they'd had their brains blown out?

Just because someone is/was silent doesn't mean they'll remain that way forever Nikita for example loves her daughter although she fails to acknowledge it, Faith's father said she was the perfect Psy.
The only reason I'm considering this is that he's at the age where the Psy'd silence seems to fracture.
I think the fact that he has tried to find someone every day for 6 years suggests un-psy like feelings as does him killing Bonner because he was evil.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by ConvertMePlease Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:58 am

I have also thought that Kaleb was the ghost. I don't think we've been introduced to the person who Kaleb's looking for yet. He's having trouble finding her so maybe she's changeling or human. They wouldn't be in the Psy-net so not so easy to find. He may not even know the person's name which seems more likely than the person being Psy and him not finding them, unless it's an arrow (they know how to hind their presence in the net). I'm also wondering why Kaleb and Nikita helped Max save Sophia, especially Kaleb. Nikita had a "business" interest in Sophia so I can see her stepping in but I can't see Kaleb stepping in for that. It'll be interesting to see what Kaleb's role is in future books and to the breakdown of Silence.
ConvertMePlease
ConvertMePlease

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:10 am

tabitha wrote:Hmm I still kind of think I might be right (LOL) I don't actually remember it being mentioned that she was a wolf just that she was a SnowDancer.

Yeah, good point. Maybe that's how he knew about the PsyNet and the need for biofeedback.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by books_rianne Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 am

Katherine wrote:
tabitha wrote:Hmm I still kind of think I might be right (LOL) I don't actually remember it being mentioned that she was a wolf just that she was a SnowDancer.

Yeah, good point. Maybe that's how he knew about the PsyNet and the need for biofeedback.

It's never mentioned since when Hawke knows about the biofeedback. Therefore I think that the fact that the Laurens live with the Snow Dancers is the reason he knows about the biofeedback. They had to cut their link to the PsyNet but they still needed biofeedback, so they started the Laurennet.

books_rianne

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Maybe. I guess we'll find out when Hawke's book is published.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kooritsuki Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 pm

It's never mentioned since when Hawke knows about the biofeedback. Therefore I think that the fact that the Laurens live with the Snow Dancers is the reason he knows about the biofeedback. They had to cut their link to the PsyNet but they still needed biofeedback, so they started the Laurennet.

That's true, but then it doesn't explain him knowing about empaths though.
kooritsuki
kooritsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ConvertMePlease Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:41 am

kooritsuki wrote:

That's true, but then it doesn't explain him knowing about empaths though.

I imagine that he could know about empaths from stories that were handed down from his ancestors. Remember, his grand- or greatgrand-parents were around at the time that Silence was put into effect. They would have known about E-Psy. They could also have had some that mated with the wolves like they did with the cats. Remember we know that Lucas has Psy blood but we don't know much about Hawke. It is possible that he also has some Psy blood.
ConvertMePlease
ConvertMePlease

Back to top Go down

Post by kooritsuki Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 pm

[quote"]
I imagine that he could know about empaths from stories that were handed down from his ancestors. Remember, his grand- or greatgrand-parents were around at the time that Silence was put into effect. They would have known about E-Psy. They could also have had some that mated with the wolves like they did with the cats. Remember we know that Lucas has Psy blood but we don't know much about Hawke. It is possible that he also has some Psy blood.[/quote]

It's interesting, because Lucas, who has Psy blood from his Grandma, I think, didn't pass on the knowledge about E-Psys. Otherwise, he should have known right away.
kooritsuki
kooritsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:12 pm

If there were members of the Forgotten in the SnowDancer pack it would be possible for them to be empaths as they only don't officially exist in the Psy race.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by mafiafran Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:53 am

.interesting theory

hip flexor injury
remedial massage perth

mafiafran

Back to top Go down

Post by MMx4 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Personally i want Hawke and Sienna to be a couple.. He deserves her (I know Lucas is somewhere cheering me on) Twisted Evil
Think back to CbI (My personal Fav) when Judd and Hawke did the blood bond but when Judd looked he couldn't see the corresponding blend of the Lauren NEt with the Snowdancer pack that should have happened. I was thinking about it the other night and what if Sienna (who is probably stronger than Judd) is blocking it (ala Ashaya) because she is blocking the bond with Hawke (and lets face ladies if we are intent on going with the theory that Hawke and Sienna are meant to be together then there is going to be a mating bond). Anyway I think that sort of answers some older questions for me but I suppose we shall see soon Thank God!!!
MMx4
MMx4

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 pm

MMx4 wrote: ...what if Sienna (who is probably stronger than Judd) is blocking it (ala Ashaya) because she is blocking the bond with Hawke (and lets face itladies, if we are intent on going with the theory that Hawke and Sienna are meant to be together then there is going to be a mating bond).

wow. that does make sense. and it reminds me that Nalini, on her site, avoided answering the question about why Judd couldn't see the overlap by saying that iit would be addressed in a future book. i'm thinking Hawke's book.

good theory.

Denice

Last edited by degdelta on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:16 am

I think that Judd can't see his bond with with the SnowDancers because he is still an Arrow.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by ConvertMePlease Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 am

Judd may be an arrow but that doesn't stop him from seeing his mating bond to Brenna so I don't think that is why he can't see the bond to SD. I think it's more probable that something, or someone, is blocking that link from being seen (like Faith with the bond to Vaughn before she dropped out of the net).
ConvertMePlease
ConvertMePlease

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:58 pm

The Snowdancer bond would be like a tribe bond which is similar to the Arrows botherhood, his mating bond is diffferent altogether
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by cheebee Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:48 am

But his first loyalty is now to SD not the Arrows.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2