The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

+11
ferdy
Katherine
sephora
Lulu2011
Elisabeth
Patricia
TheFLuff
Jane
Elaine
tabitha
paranormalmama
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

Post by Lulu2011 Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:35 am

I loved the email Amara sent to Ashaya in that thread with Ashaya, Tammy, Sascha, Faith. Everyone is all chatty and she just says, uh, those elements are no longer unknown know that you (Ashaya) and I know about them. They're just uncategorized. LOL!
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

Post by Katherine Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:01 am

I liked how Amara whined about Ashaya making her email others.

Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 am

I like Amara. Period. She's a sociopath and all, but come on, she is entertaining and a fascinating character. If it was safe I'd probably want to spend all my time with her just to see how she reacts and what she thinks about whatever I can come up with. (o.ô If my life had been any different, I'd probably be one of those prisoner-fanwhores ROFL "He's really a nice guy, just misunderstood. He's so protective! And he'd never harm me, because we have a special bond and understand each other like no other.." <- Fuck, that sounds like the mating bond. And here I tried to talk prisoner-fan-ish.)
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:12 am

Katherine, Keisha Bale is the M-psy working in the arrow stronghold in the mountains, who helped fake the deaths of the Arrows who have escaped from teh psy-net.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxsan Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:01 pm

On a random note, I wonder if Aden and Keisha Bale would make a good couple. I mean she's not even an Arrow but she has shown considerable loyalty to the squad. She might have a thing for Aden.... *cough*
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

Post by cheebee Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:32 pm

I got the impression thst Keisha was under sone sort of mind control.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Uh, where did you get that one from?

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Roxsan wrote:On a random note, I wonder if Aden and Keisha Bale would make a good couple. I mean she's not even an Arrow but she has shown considerable loyalty to the squad. She might have a thing for Aden.... *cough*

I think they probably would make a good couple. Aden wouldn't normally be an Arrow either. The only reason he was placed into training was because his parents were arrows. That makes them two outsiders on the inside. Furthermore, Aden was a medic under Ming. That's something else they have in common.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 pm

tabitha wrote:Katherine, Keisha Bale is the M-psy working in the arrow stronghold in the mountains, who helped fake the deaths of the Arrows who have escaped from teh psy-net.

Thanks Tabitha.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cheebee Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 pm

TheFLuff wrote:Uh, where did you get that one from?

Chapter 42, not sure what page because it's on kindle iPhone app, RIGHT before the only mention of Kiesha Bale in this book, Judd is conversing with, I believe, Aden and Vasic and Judd wonders to himself if Aden is subtlety using the telekinetic skills he learned from Walker to influence the medical staff.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:25 am

Found it:
Vasic spoke on the heels of that thought. “Ming told Aden to wean the Arrows at Dinarides off Jax to see if they could be restabilized—and a few weeks later, he told his medical staff to ensure none of them ever made it out alive.” Because Ming LeBon only wanted perfect soldiers. Fractures that couldn’t be mended or that might leave a vulnerability made a man useless to him.

“He staffed the place with non-Arrows as a check on me,” Aden added, “but he forgot I’m not just a field medic.” Judd wondered if Aden had used the telepathic skills he’d learned from Walker to subtly influence the minds of the medical staff who may as well have been lambs led to slaughter.
“No reason then for Ming to question the eventual death certificates that came out of the facility.”
Aden’s expression didn’t change as he said, “Especially when their bodies had already been cremated, the cremations verified by Keisha Bale herself.”
“The head M-Psy,” Vasic said when Judd glanced up in question.
Singh, Nalini (2012-05-29). Tangle of Need (p. 245-246). Penguin Group. Kindle Edition.

Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cheebee Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:31 am

Ty. That's what makes me wonder is Keisha loyal to the arrows or unknowingly influenced by arrow telekinetic skills?

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 am

Uhm, we don't know and it's definately a possibility that Aden has them under his control.
As confirmed by Nalini.
Both is possible, we don't know yet
This guy is scary dangerous

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by cheebee Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:48 am

I love scary dangerous heroes. ... In books.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alliee Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:28 am

Could someone please tell me where it is mentioned that Shoshanna has a pet F psy? It must have slipped by me, I can't remember actually reading that bit myself. Thanks

Alliee

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:31 pm

cheebee wrote:I love scary dangerous heroes. ... In books.

Alas. This sentence on a T-Shirt, please.
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:01 am

It's mentioned by Henry on page 16 of my kindle version of Play of Passion.

"Henry made a note to investigate whether Shoshanna had a "pet" F-psy of her own. Her telepathic reach was more than powerful enough to direct the mind of an broken foreseer".
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alliee Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:51 am

Thanks Very Happy

Alliee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5