The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who will star in the next book?

+11
Patricia
tabitha
Maisey
paranormalmama
Yurice
degdelta
Bella171901
Rageane
Lulu2011
cheebee
Katherine
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So who will be the Hero or Heroine of the next book?

So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 13 ]
So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 10 ]
So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Empty Re: So who will star in the next book?

Post by Yurice Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:29 am

We may also see the relationship of Tai and Evie develop in the future books, but apparently they're still too young to have their own.

But the question I asked that interested me most, when I asked her if two or more mates can exist at the same time, or only one can exist at a given time. She told me to go back to the books! Wahhh!

Well then, if the answer is in the books, then nowhere is it implied that two mates can exist, since Rissa died before Sienna was born, and Adria and Riaz didn't mate...then, the answer I seek, based on the books is that there is only one mate.
Hawke and Riaz's choice of words also implied only one mate. Both men used 'his mate,' not one of his mates, his second mate. Evil or Very Mad

Anyone wants to contest this? Well, be prepared to back it up with book canon, don't give me fanon please. Lol! XD
Yurice
Yurice

http://hawke-sienna.tk/

Back to top Go down

So who will star in the next book? - Page 2 Empty Re: So who will star in the next book?

Post by Lolita-chan Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Kaleb and Sahara..I think it's going to be them, but I would love to see Aden or Vasic <3

Lolita-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Yurice wrote:We may also see the relationship of Tai and Evie develop in the future books, but apparently they're still too young to have their own.

But the question I asked that interested me most, when I asked her if two or more mates can exist at the same time, or only one can exist at a given time. She told me to go back to the books! Wahhh!

Well then, if the answer is in the books, then nowhere is it implied that two mates can exist, since Rissa died before Sienna was born, and Adria and Riaz didn't mate...then, the answer I seek, based on the books is that there is only one mate. Hawke and Riaz's choice of words also implied only one mate. Both men used 'his mate,' not one of his mates, his second mate. Evil or Very Mad

Anyone wants to contest this? Well, be prepared to back it up with book canon, don't give me fanon please. Lol! XD

I generally agree with you. I don't think there are two or more possible mates out there floating around and your fate hinges on just who you happen to run into first. But, I do think it might be possible to break the mate bond. Maybe that can happen via death (like Rissa/Hawke) or maybe conscious decision can play a part, since we do know that in the "Dalton Conversation" we are given the example of the two changelings on opposite sides in the Territorial Wars who do break their bond. But, then they both die so we don't know whether they would have been able to mate with others or not. A frustrating hole from my point of view and one I think Nalini may plug in a future book by revealing more information about mating. Though that will be up to her, and she could also choose to leave it alone and let us each see it the way we want.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Lolita-chan wrote:Kaleb and Sahara..I think it's going to be them, but I would love to see Aden or Vasic <3

I think it might be Kaleb/Sahara too. Smile
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 am

She was very tightlipped in the talk so I think it's got to be Kaleb. Plus she revealed that we aren't going to see all of the SD Lieutenants happily mated by the end of this ARC and wouldn't confirm if we see more of the BlackEdge wolf pack in the next book...
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Palestblue Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:28 am

Hey everyone,

I agree with all of you, it has to be (a) someone important and (b) a pairing that gives something important away- say for example the fact, that a certain suspect is not the ghost after all- or Nalini wouldn't keep us in the dark...

I personally think that the next book HAS to be about Kaleb, not only because I want him to be next, but because of the way ToN ended. I mean - finding that person he has been looking for was a central thing in his story so far and now that he has actually found her, I think it would be weird if his story wasn't told. Seeing that he found the one he was looking for in the last scene of ToN makes me think his story must be next.

But that would mean, that he couldn't be the ghost, I guess, because if his book really is up next, then it would be weird if the fact that he is the ghost wasn't revealed in it. I have my theories about that, but I guess this isn't the right thread to post them Smile.

I totally want a Kaleb/Person he has been searching for (swan changeling, Sahara?) book!! bounce bounce bounce
Palestblue
Palestblue

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleydevlin Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:04 am

Hopefully kaleb's story

ashleydevlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2