The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loved, Loved, Loved BBF

5 posters

Go down

Loved, Loved, Loved BBF Empty Loved, Loved, Loved BBF

Post by missdee Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:44 am

Hi Nalini,
The book was great. A lot of new characters were introduced, which tells me that the series is far from over, which is a very good thing. But, I have this thing about Amara, Ashaya's twin. I always thought that she could be rehabed with a little kindness and love. That seems to be the direction you are taking for her. I wonder if she is ever going to meet Hawke? He definitely needs a "darling" of his own and I don't think it should be Sienna. Is there a more defined story role for Amara?

Last edited by missdee on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

missdee

Back to top Go down

Loved, Loved, Loved BBF Empty Re: Loved, Loved, Loved BBF

Post by Erika Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Will we learn more about Sienna's power in the following two books considering they don't take place in the packs?

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalini Singh Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:57 pm

missdee wrote:Hi Nalini,
The book was great. A lot of new characters were introduced, which tells me that the series is far from over, which is a very good thing. But, I have this thing about Amara, Ashaya's twin. I always thought that she could be rehabed with a little kindness and love. That seems to be the direction you are taking for her. I wonder if she is ever going to meet Hawke? He definitely needs a "darling" of his own and I don't think it should be Sienna. Is there a more defined story role for Amara?

Missdee, thanks for the lovely words on Branded. Smile

Amara is a very intriguing character, and she is someone you will continue to see on and off through the series. Her character development is not something I'd want to predict at this stage - because unpredictability is the very nature of her character. That may sound strange coming from the writer, but I really feel you have to let characters develop naturally. Amara will change (or not), only if that is what she wants.

So we'll have to wait and see what direction she finally decides to head toward. Also, remember, she's only been with the changelings for a short while, so there's time yet.

Nalini

Nalini Singh
Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalini Singh Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Erika wrote:Will we learn more about Sienna's power in the following two books considering they don't take place in the packs?

Yes, you will. Not in Blaze, but I think you will in Max's book (I'm in the process of writing that).

Also, I want to note that while the books are about people outside the packs, both are very connected to DarkRiver in particular. Dev is linked via Talin, Jon and Noor, for example. And those connections are an integral part of the book - you'll definitely get to see the cats Very Happy

Nalini

Nalini Singh
Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Will there be a mating bond between Katya and Dev?
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalini Singh Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Katherine wrote:Will there be a mating bond between Katya and Dev?

They're not changeling, so it won't be the changeling mating bond. But Katya is Psy and Dev is one of the Forgotten...

Nalini

Nalini Singh
Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:49 am

In the end of BbF Mercy saw Kit and Sienna going to the forest hand in hand. Are they having a relationship or is just friendship? Sasha also said to Lucas that they went out to dance and have fun - we will see them together in future books?

You said we will see the cats in Dev´s books - what about the wolfs, we will see them too?
Regina
Regina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalini Singh Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Regina wrote:In the end of BbF Mercy saw Kit and Sienna going to the forest hand in hand. Are they having a relationship or is just friendship? Sasha also said to Lucas that they went out to dance and have fun - we will see them together in future books?

That is a very big question - and it's one no one knows the answer to yet except Kit and Sienna. And yes, you will see more of them in future books.

You said we will see the cats in Dev´s books - what about the wolfs, we will see them too?

No, no wolves this time around. (But they'll get their turn Wink )

Nalini Singh
Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum