The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ria

5 posters

Go down

Ria Empty Ria

Post by whynot9 Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Can someone help? I've been rereading, & found the part in MtP where she mentions screaming & wrecking the eardrums of her future mate, but my brain said there was :something: about her being rescued in an alley, only which book? I don't think it was by her future mate, but I could be wrong.

whynot9

Back to top Go down

Ria Empty Re: Ria

Post by beljw Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Hm...I'm gonna try to read up on that. I get the feeling it might've been Dorian in HtP, but I'm not sure.

Also, I thought I saw a short story or something on Nalini's website about Ria? Is it still up? I think I saw her mate's name in the passage...it was some sparring session scene, I think...Hopefully I'll find out which book you're referring to *runs off to private NS "library"*... lol...

beljw

Back to top Go down

Post by whynot9 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:09 pm

It's a pre-view of the novella about Ria in Burning Up anthology (releasing in August, I think). On the website, go to Books, then there's a link to Burning Up, & in there is a link to the "teaser."

And now *I'm* off to reread!

whynot9

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 am

whynot9 wrote:It's a pre-view of the novella about Ria in Burning Up anthology (releasing in August, I think). On the website, go to Books, then there's a link to Burning Up, & in there is a link to the "teaser."

according to amazon.com, the release date is 3rd Aug.

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by beljw Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Oooh, Aug...can't wait... Smile

I'm not sure if you eventually found the passage, whynot9, but it's in ch 24 of HtP, on pg 146, during the scene where Dorian and Ashaya are on their way to meet with Zie Zen in Chinatown. Dorian was recalling the memory of his first meeting/rescuing her.

beljw

Back to top Go down

Post by whynot9 Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Thanks! I actually am rereading that one now, just hadn't gotten that far yet. I should be by tomorrow.

whynot9

Back to top Go down

Post by beljw Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 am

Np. Enjoy!

beljw

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:05 am

In Hostage to Pleasure, like near the beginning, Dorian mentions seeing Ria bloody and broken...and when he saw the guy who did it, he...uhm...I think killed him? I wasn't sure...but I know HE saved Ria. And from there Ria went to DarkRiver....and yeah. It's all mentioned in Hostage To Pleasure.
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by kooritsuki Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:27 am

The eardrum thing is mentioned in Mine to Possess, when Talin was at the HQ and Ria gave her some "human tips for Changeling relationships".
kooritsuki
kooritsuki

http://romancenovelsreviews.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:39 pm

I just realized that it's been almost 8 years that Ria has been at DarkRiver with Emmett. But they still don't have a child together. I mean I know it's rare...not rare...but changeling pregnancy's are not as high as human or Psy....but I thought they might've had a kid already. It would've been nice. I really do hope Nalini puts more emphasis on her. She seems like such a nice character!
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum