The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcons

+3
Jane
arne
RosPortugal
7 posters

Go down

The Falcons Empty The Falcons

Post by RosPortugal Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 am

They appear for the first time in Branded by Fire and I was very curious about them, especially Adam (very alpha male like Lucas or Hawke) ... are they going to have a book ???? ...
RosPortugal
RosPortugal

Back to top Go down

The Falcons Empty Re: The Falcons

Post by arne Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 am

Possilble in the second arc, after Kiss of Snow! Very Happy

arne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Hum... I also want to know more about Adam and the Falcons.... Who do you think, from all the avaiable females, it could be a possible mate to him?
it would be interesting to see a falcon mate with a cat or a wolf..... Twisted Evil
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:37 pm

hahaha, goood idea, evil idea, funny idea, verra goood idea Laughing
how bout Rina? young soldier from Dark River Leopards...
or whom do we have in Snow Dancer...?
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:23 pm

From SD, there would be Lucy or Mariska (mentioned for the first time in KoS) or Rosalie (though I got the impression she was older for some reason) or Evie (but she seems pretty stuck on Tai) or Gem (if Nalini doesn't pair her up with Kenji) or Maria (seems paired up with Lake).
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Desiree and Rina in SD

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm not so keen on seeing more of the Falcons, however Nailini has confirmed that we will be seeing more of the wolf and bear packs (Black Edge & Stone River) from Russia where Kalib lives in future books.
The rats will continue to make an appearance.
I believe we will also she more of Remi's pack (winter fire, I think they're called).
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:47 am

Lulu2011 wrote:From SD, there would be Lucy or Mariska (mentioned for the first time in KoS) or Rosalie (though I got the impression she was older for some reason) or Evie (but she seems pretty stuck on Tai) or Gem (if Nalini doesn't pair her up with Kenji) or Maria (seems paired up with Lake).

In SD we still got Cadence, I think she is one of Sienna´s friends.... In DR we got Rina (Nalini said that she and Barker weren´t a couple, just really good friends), Desiree... and another friend of Sienna... Nicki Question , but I think she already had a "boyfriend".
I would like to read about Rina... I don´t know but to me she seems a bit like Mercy... and besides we would have a privileged view over Kit, since she is his sister Twisted Evil

tabitha wrote:I'm not so keen on seeing more of the Falcons, however Nailini has confirmed that we will be seeing more of the wolf and bear packs (Black Edge & Stone River) from Russia where Kalib lives in future books.
The rats will continue to make an appearance.
I believe we will also she more of Remi's pack (winter fire, I think they're called).
Oh yes... I completly forgot about Remington... he was the one still building his pack, wasn´t he? Apart from Remi, we don´t know anything about the RainFire pack, do we?
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:42 am

Yup Remi was the one building a wolf pack from loners, that's all we knoe though.
Nicki's boyfriend is Jase and she's DR trainee pack historian.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum