The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a ? about the char. someone thought looked like Hawke

3 posters

Go down

Have a ? about the char. someone thought looked like Hawke Empty Have a ? about the char. someone thought looked like Hawke

Post by whynot9 Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:05 am

This is a re-post from the General forum since Katherine thought I might have better luck here.

I can't remember whether it was here or on Nalini's blog, but someone thought a video game character who had white blond hair looked like Hawke. And whoever it was posted pictures of the character, and I thought he did look like my idea of Hawke. My daughter would like to know who the character was, so if it was here on the forum was where someone mentioned it, can someone tell me who the character is or which thread it was on, please? Thanks in advance!

whynot9

Back to top Go down

Have a ? about the char. someone thought looked like Hawke Empty Re: Have a ? about the char. someone thought looked like Hawke

Post by droplet Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Hey! Yup, the pics were here Smile

The character was Dante from the video game "Devil May Cry". Here's the link to the thread page (pics near the bottom):

https://nalini.forumotion.com/psy-changlings-series-f4/confused-t23.htm

droplet
droplet

Back to top Go down

Have a ? about the char. someone thought looked like Hawke Empty Re: Have a ? about the char. someone thought looked like Hawke

Post by Louise Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:19 am

I know that it's not what you're looking for, but I found a wolf on DevianArt that it's exactly how I think Hawke look when he shifts Very Happy

The artist is incredibly talented!
http://sterlingruinsfall337.deviantart.com/art/Winter-Wolf-Commish-187626490?q=boost%3Apopular+meta%3Aall+max_age%3A24h&qo=6
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down