The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primary power of Toby and Marlee Lauren

4 posters

Go down

Primary power of Toby and Marlee Lauren Empty Primary power of Toby and Marlee Lauren

Post by arne Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:25 am

We know that Toby has e- abilties as secondary power and Marlee has some tk as secondary power but we don`t know there primary power. What do you think? Let`speculate! I think they are Tp. Very Happy Smile santa rendeer

arne

Back to top Go down

Primary power of Toby and Marlee Lauren Empty Re: Primary power of Toby and Marlee Lauren

Post by tabitha Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Me too
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Primary power of Toby and Marlee Lauren Empty Re: Primary power of Toby and Marlee Lauren

Post by Katherine Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:33 am

I think one of the other books says that his primary ability is a variant of telepathy. But who knows what that variant is!
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Toby could be very interesting. His sister is one of the most powerfull Psy ever, he is a cardinal so he has to be powerfull,
maybe in Hawkes book we'll get the answer.
We have to, I think.
Sure if we know the background story of Siennas mother (and tobys) and their FATHER we'll know more.
Maybe Sienna got her ability from him? scratch
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down