The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little game to pass the time

+11
tabitha
CyndeB
Nat-hope
Elaine
Rageane
Louise
lappyloo13
twixter_tea
Katherine
Nina
Daliah
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A little game to pass the time - Page 2 Empty Re: A little game to pass the time

Post by tabitha Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 am

What colour are Vasic's eyes?

(sorry, I'm obsessed Very Happy)
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

A little game to pass the time - Page 2 Empty Re: A little game to pass the time

Post by Nina Tue May 31, 2011 11:12 am

Gray.

What are Marlee's abilities?

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by ConvertMePlease Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:34 pm

twixter_tea wrote:Fill in the blank.

In Branded By Fire, Mercy makes a trip with Riley to the Snowdancer den to deal with Jon and the the wolf juveniles because the wolf juveniles ______ to Jon.

Rageane wrote:covered him in itching powder.

This is incorrect - the wolf juveniles had Jon duct-taped to a tree. This is in response to Jon using the itching powder on the wolf juvies.

Nina wrote:Katya has a special ability because she has two mid-range gifts. What is it called?

Nobody answered this one but she can create an amplification effect. When she does this she goes from a 4.5 to a 9 on the Gradient regarding her Tp skills.
ConvertMePlease
ConvertMePlease

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:21 am

Woaaa. Flashback, my teacher, red. Heeelp!! *runs away and cries* xD
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 pm

yes, I thought the same! Thought of this cruel woman which marked my ENTIRE Germantest red! I hate her. I always will.
And then I thought of this cruel Frenchteacher. Frenchteacher -a chapter for themselves. Weird people.
But I still don't like them *crying, and hoping secretly Judd's coming Razz *
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:37 am

Lol, your Germanteacher in Norway or in Germany? xDD I seriously hope the latter one, since..well, if it was the former.. I guess she's dead already. Rofl.

And I've never attended any Frenchclass, so I've no idea if they're as bad as everyone says.. xD
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:32 am

I meant the Germanteacher in Germany. I have none in Norway.
Better for you. A Frenchteacher is even worse than the black death ...
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha xDDDD

I can#t imagine that. I mean, I watched Monty Python. How can anything be worse than the black death the way they portrayed the whole situation back then rofl.

"I'm not dead! Seriously! Listen, I am not dead yet! I'm not! I just.. I want to take a little walk. I am not deaaaad!"
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:58 am

"I'm still happppppyyyyy!"

Yeah. So, are these language teachers or just teachers from France/Germany? 'Cause if we're talking about language teachers I can tell a story from German 101 where the teacher's first language was Chinese. So... Chinese professor teaching non-German-speakers German in English. With a heavy Chinese accent. And phrasing. While I was in Calculus and Chemistry and Public Speaking and something else... Drawing maybe? Ugh. I'm glad I've graduated.

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Bwahahahahahaha. WHAT THE FUCK? xDDD
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by ConvertMePlease Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Sorry! Didn't mean to cause any horrible flashbacks! Just picked a color everyone could see...my bad.
ConvertMePlease
ConvertMePlease

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:25 pm

ConvertMePlease wrote:Sorry! Didn't mean to cause any horrible flashbacks! Just picked a color everyone could see...my bad.

Naah, sorry, just kidding. :> But you're right, I didn't even notice the mistake until you mentioned it, so thank you! =)
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Whitey. Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:23 am

What is the name of Max's Cat?

Mini Whitey.

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Morpheus Very Happy
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:39 am

How many human Snow Dancer pack members have been mentioned in the series so far and who are they?
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:06 pm

^ o.O You ask the impossible. I remember only three or four. The woman with the knives, the guy who dates everyone, Sam..
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum