The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aden

+5
Nina
Lulu2011
TheFLuff
tabitha
arne
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aden Empty Aden

Post by arne Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:02 am

I really hope we´ll see more of him in the coming books. It´ll be interesting to learn about his time as pupil with Walker as his teacher.

arne

Back to top Go down

Aden Empty Re: Aden

Post by tabitha Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 am

We see more of him in the next novel , Nalini confirmed this in her web chat. Aden (& Vasic) are two of my favourite characters.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:10 am

I find it absolutely fascinating how Walker kind of ist one of the central characters in the revolution. He´s so unassuming, so... normal. Not super duper dangerous killer assassin, he´s just a teacher.

Everybody thinks Sascha and Faith are the central characters in the revolution, but Walker´s the one who taught Aden how to take care of his fellow Arrows. Who kept Judd connected and kept him from becoming a cold blodded killler. ANd because oft hat, Judd started to try to get off of Jax.

And from that down it spread. Judd managed to get himself off of Jax, and i BET it was Aden und managed to get the other TK Arrows off it, with Judd as reason.
The 7 arrows shipped off to the greece mountains, because of adverse reactions to Jax... how much would you bet, that they got them out of the way of Ming, to keep them safe?

All those little Mind Tricks Walker taught him... and Aden utilizing them, to help the arrows... in the end, that´s what made this possible, because without the arrows on the side of the revolution, none of that would have been possible.
They would habe killed Judd, Ashaya would still be in the net, there would at some point be Protokol I and so on and so on.... God, the Forgotten would have implemented some kind of Silence protocol as well...

Oh.. and I love Aden... he´s just so... sweet in a way

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:10 pm

I love Aden and Vasic too. I really hope they end up getting their own books or novellas down the line. I want Vasic paired up with someone amazing though I don't have any ideas about who that could be. All the cat sentinels are mated now and we just have a bunch of unmated SD lieutenants who are male (except for Garnet). Maybe Kit's older sister. What's her name again?
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 pm

I find it absolutely fascinating how Walker kind of ist one of the central characters in the revolution.

I love you for saying that Laughing

Walker.
*sigh* I love you

Kit's sister is Rina. I had that idea (Rina/Vasic), too, Lulu! At least two people have thought it - it must happen now! Bwahaha!

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:25 am

I´m still thinking Vasic/ Aden.

Can´t help it...

The bond those two have is just too cute... especially since both don´t seem to have an idea what to make of it.

In KoS Abbot says something along the line: "Vasic is talking to you" as if he wasn´t really talking to anyone else.

And the scene where they save Dorians Life? *sigh* Just perfect understanding.

Imagine being a girl and having to put up with BOTH of those guys. Would you really want to do this to anyone?

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:36 am

I don't mean to rain on your parade... but I seem to remember an interview with NS where she said she wouldn't be doing any m/m pairings...

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:41 am

oh shoot...

Then some girl will have her hands full.

Imagine having a lover who has a permanent subconcious telepathic connection to another guy. WHo just happens to be a professional killer as well.

ugh. Fun!

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Nina, that's it! Rina! Thanks for remembering.

It maybe we all have Rina paired up with Vasic because she is pretty much the only available female, other than psycho Amara or Evie (who is going to be Tai's). I can't think of any other available women at the moment. Maybe Rosalie (the sneaky slut, lol, sorry but everyone knew about Hawke and Sienna and she still would have slept with him).
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:31 am

Personally, I hope she brings more humans into the fold...and don't forget the birds either!
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:49 am

Another available female for Aden or Vasic would be Desiree. I forgot about her. She is in Dorian/Ashaya's book and I think is mentioned here and there as a possible sentinel down the road.

I think the problem with pairing up a human with a Psy is how would the Psy get the psychic feedback they need without a network? The changelings have a way around it with their blood bonds and the Web of Stars and the LaurenNet.

And for some reason, bird changelings (other than swans) don't seem all that sexy to me lol! They can't do that prowling and slinking and walking sinuously thing that the cats and wolves do.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 am

Reading the books with those questions in mind, there are a whole lot of other possibilities...

There ist Silver, Kalebs assistant. Alice Eldridge .. just throw around names.

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Oh gosh, I kind of hope Alice Eldridge isn't going to be a heroine in the series. I know she's not very old (other than the fact she's been frozen for 100 years). She is certainly intelligent, seemingly adventurous and all that but I just think of her as an old lady lol! It does seem like she's being set up as a leading lady though.

Silver, Kaleb's assistant, could be a possibility too though I don't think Kaleb trusted her at all. I think he made some comment about how she'd knife him in the back if he showed any weakness.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:32 pm

I kind of like her and her family, pure, trusworthy mercenary souls Very Happy

And Alice Eldridge has a huge disadvantage... the NAME!

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurice Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:47 pm

I want Selenka to be the next heroine, the alpha of the wolf pack in Kaleb's territory. Unless Selenka is a man and I misunderstood.^^; (I have to re-read the books.) I thought she'd be a perfect foil for Alexei's 'harmless' beauty. Laughing
But, what if she hooks up with another Arrow too? Considering that Kaleb is their next leader, there could be more Psy/Changeling interaction between them. >:3 Unless of course, she's already mated. What a Face

I know they've frozen Alice, but I still envision her as old, like a female version of Dalton. affraid
Yurice
Yurice

http://hawke-sienna.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Yes, yes, exactly. It's the name "Alice Eldridge". She sounds like an old librarian lady who should hook up with Dalton, not Alexei or Mathias or Tomas.

Also, wouldn't it be kind of cruel for changelings to know that it's possible your mate could be born in a different era and that you may not be alive at the same time? I guess if Alice is mated with a changeling that could provide more evidence that there is more than one possible mate out there for each changeling. It's just a matter of who you run into first and if you are ready when you do meet him/her.

On the other hand, maybe Nalini will hook Alice up with a Psy. But please not Vasic or Aden or Kaleb! No, no, no!!!!
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:45 pm

I would totally love to see Silver or Selenka as a future heroine. However I wouldn't like to see either with Alexei or Kaleb although I wonder if there is some 'history' between Selenka and Kaleb either bad or romantic.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:23 am

What About Dezi? Very Happy

A Freezing cold Arrow with a hot tempered dancer Very Happy

And as far as unmated women go.. there´s still Lucy

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:22 am

I still like the idea of Aden with keisha Bale, however I have a fanfic in mind where Vasic is paired with Lucy Very Happy
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:32 am

oh yeah... Lucy would have a ball. hehehehe

The way she eyes Judd.

But yes, Aden and Keisha Bale... that´s what pops up in my mind too.

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:35 am

After Reading Blaze of Memory, I had an idea...
this bond Aden and Vasic have... wouldn´t it be some kind of emotional connection, as in the Forgotten Net?

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:53 pm

I thought of Aden and Kiesha Bale because presumably she must be aiding Aden in keeping the secret regarding Vasic and others lack of silence etc from Ming.

I think you're onto something with Vasic and Aden contection. However, I think it's more complex than that I believe that Aden is sheilding Vasic as he is no longer silent or maybe even sane.
There's a passage in KoS where Aden admits he's using skills Walker taught him as a child to save the sanity of othert Arrows and also the place where he acknowledges Abbott is not completely Silent but that another Arrows would never tell on him.
It's hinted that Aden himself although he is named the most stable of the Arrow Squad and a possible leader is not entirely silent.

I think that the Arrows are going to fight for their freedom in the coming civil war.

Part of me has wondered if given his link to the rebellion there was a romantic link between Vasic and Sahara NightStar or maybe even her and Aden.

I cannot wait to find out more about Aden in Trangel of Need but mostly Vasic as he is very Judd like in that he believes he is not worth saving.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh yes!
A deep, resounding yes.

And yeah, I though of Aden shielding Vasic as well.

That why I wondered, if he has a slight tertiary ability of Empathy as well.

You can SMELL the pain in Vasic.. but every time, he´s around Aden, it seems to lessen.

I want that damn book like NOW!

As for Keisha Bale... I love that scene.. how Ming belittles Aden, that he´s "just a field medic" while he is so much more.

He was monitoring one of the arrows? yeah? What do you bet, what he did do in there with his telepathy? Ok, I think your on something.. if she´s around that facility all the time, she has to know he cheating left and right.

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:43 am

OK, in what book is that scene with Keisha Bale? I can not recall it for the life of me.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:50 am

It´s in the 3rd...

Hostage to Pleasure?

In the beginning, she´s walking with Ming and talking about Aden and Vasic.
You really get a feeling, how he sees his arrows... assets, to be rid off, when they are no longer useful, kept only to placate the feelings of the others. He puts them on Jax, to make them mindless killers, and when they react to it, he discards them. ANd that is, what Aden and Vasic rebel against.

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next