The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder...how many babies are we talking about?

+7
Elaine
ferdy
Lulu2011
paranormalmama
Patricia
tabitha
Katherine
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I wonder...how many babies are we talking about? - Page 2 Empty Re: I wonder...how many babies are we talking about?

Post by arne Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:44 am

Since Faith told Mercy and Riley that they don`t get twins there exists to Possibilities 3 or 4. If i remember it from the biology lessons at school leopards like any other big cats get 2-4 children with every litter. I´would like to see 2 wolf girls and two leopard boys.

arne

Back to top Go down

I wonder...how many babies are we talking about? - Page 2 Empty Re: I wonder...how many babies are we talking about?

Post by arne Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:46 am

I think we don`t have to wait 5 books until Mercy gives birth. multiple births are early than normal ones.

arne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 am

Well, I sure hope we don't have to wait 5 more books but the timeline doesn't advance years at a time so far, so it may be a bit of a wait.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 pm

I hope it is just 3...4 seems like too many babies, lol, but it is so absurd she just may go there- but I hope just three

I hope the next book skips maybe a few months (Nalini has said she does not like skipping years ahead)...so we don't have to wait so long to see them born...my hearts desire is a Hawke/Sienna pregnancy, but after what was said in Tangle and Nalini' comments I will probably have to hold my breath who knows how long. :-(

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:47 pm

I hope, I hope we get a Hawke/Sienna baby novella down the road since she is very very unlikely to work it into this arc.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 am

I'm just gonna crawl into the freezer, eat all the pizzas and end up like Alice. Then, in 2080 I defreez myself and I'm so gonna read all the books.
Cool
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:32 am

And then, when you wake up in 2080 you're told that they burned/developed a virus to find and destroy all the (e)books published by female authors, just before they enslave you to become a cook for some rich guy.
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:36 am

Patricia wrote:And then, when you wake up in 2080 you're told that they burned/developed a virus to find and destroy all the (e)books published by female authors, just before they enslave you to become a cook for some rich guy.

That was....oddly specific.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:30 am

That was....oddly specific.

She already has an evil master plan in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:23 am

Yeah that could happen, BUT if it happens, I'll break out and be my own hero, lead a revolution and get a sexyspexyhotty of my own ... no need then for Nalinig Singhs stuff Razz
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:22 pm

but than you´ll have to start writing or get somebody to write your story, so that our grandchildren will have good stories to read AND that all the hopeless girls there outside have somebody to look up to and than you´re a real leader of needy young people Smile
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Bella171901 wrote:Yeah that could happen, BUT if it happens, I'll break out and be my own hero, lead a revolution and get a sexyspexyhotty of my own ... no need then for Nalinig Singhs stuff Razz

Also, the air will be so ruined by then that your un-used-to-this-fucking-air lungs will be strained in order to keep you alive, which will weaken you to the point that you can't move any faster than 1km/h. There is no cure for that, either, because you are the only person affected. It's quite tragic, actually.

Alas, all those poor needy teenagers in need for someone who they can look up to.

I wonder how many babies we REALLY are talking about. I mean.. We're speculating that it's at least 3, because Faith laughed when Mercy said twins and it was implied that there would be more.. And Nalini would probably get mobbed if it were, after all, 'only' twins, but.. *sigh* I'm suspicious. Authors have made it a habit to fuck with me lately.
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum