The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So....about that ending... [MAJOR SPOILERS WITHIN]

+6
Alliee
Patricia
Roxsan
paranormalmama
TheFLuff
Katherine
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So....about that ending... [MAJOR SPOILERS WITHIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: So....about that ending... [MAJOR SPOILERS WITHIN]

Post by tabitha Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Hmm I wonder what his link to Sahara is.... ? Any thoughts?
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

So....about that ending... [MAJOR SPOILERS WITHIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: So....about that ending... [MAJOR SPOILERS WITHIN]

Post by Alliee Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 pm

This is nothing but speculation, but I think they likely met and spent time together during the periods of time when there are gaps in Kaleb's training record.

Alliee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Who said it might not be Sahara, but Kaleb's twin sister who we've never met?
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Twin sister? Did I erase her from my memory or was she mentioned in Faith's novel?
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Patricia wrote:Twin sister? Did I erase her from my memory or was she mentioned in Faith's novel?

No, there has been no mention of a twin in the books. It was just me speculating that maybe Kaleb has a twin sister just as powerful who has been a prisoner. I think it's more likely the mystery girl is Sahara NightStar, hooked up and forecasting for some evil person.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by ferdy Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:38 pm

I thought for a second that I'd completely missed something major re the twin sister theory.
I think him having a twin sister would be a nice twist and it would fit with Kaleb's story. Hmm I 'd like a psy-psy romance but I wouldn't mind if the woman he's been looking for is his twin sister.

ferdy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 pm

I like the idea of this woman being a younger sibling. The possessiveness is pretty similar to Amara's possessiveness of Ashaya.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Alliee wrote:This is nothing but speculation, but I think they likely met and spent time together during the periods of time when there are gaps in Kaleb's training record.

Now that's an interesting theory. I thought that might have been when he and Enrique were off doing their thing but...you could be right as well.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:34 am

I've started writing a fanfic where the person is his sister, so clearly some of us have the same idea Very Happy
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alliee Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:09 am

It's possible that he was off with Enrique during this time too, but the gaps lasted for 3 months at a time. That just seems like a long time. Even if he took more than one victim, I don't believe Enrique kept them alive for that long.

Alliee

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 pm

I'm going to go with the female in the vault being the primary person Kaleb's been looking for all these years.

Take note that at one point he ruminates that no one alive realizes that they took something he considers 'his'. However there are possibly live beings guarding her, which to me means that her prison is active rather than a forgotten situation. This brings to mind from a couple of books back (can't remember which) Henry wondering briefly if Shoshanna might have a captive F-psy of her own....

As to the person in the cell possibly being the aforementioned swan-changeling, there would be no reason to keep psychic guards on her, plus, from what we've been told, if she was a victim of Enrique's experimentation, her brain would've imploded ages ago.

Back to Kaleb - he has contracted with the Russian wolf pack to track someone (chapter 26)

The wolves would serve their purpose after he'd located his target - because that target was highly likely to refuse his hospitality. And in this case, a psychic leash was not a viable option.

The clues are leading me to believe that the female is possibly Sahara Nightstar, missing for years, possibly taken by Enrique, and Kaleb somehow not being able to prevent it. Then Sahara is imprisoned by someone else to be used for her forecasting ability. She would have to be completely sequestered because the very powerful Nightstar clan would be understandably ticked if they knew one of their own was being held captive.

Also note that the chapter where he finds her is labeled "retrieval"

My alternative theory is that she is in Nightstar custody but is one of those F-psy who is non-compos mentis. Just a thought.

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:24 pm

degdelta wrote:I'm going to go with the female in the vault being the primary person Kaleb's been looking for all these years.

Take note that at one point he ruminates that no one alive realizes that they took something he considers 'his'. However there are possibly live beings guarding her, which to me means that her prison is active rather than a forgotten situation. This brings to mind from a couple of books back (can't remember which) Henry wondering briefly if Shoshanna might have a captive F-psy of her own....

As to the person in the cell possibly being the aforementioned swan-changeling, there would be no reason to keep psychic guards on her, plus, from what we've been told, if she was a victim of Enrique's experimentation, her brain would've imploded ages ago.

Back to Kaleb - he has contracted with the Russian wolf pack to track someone (chapter 26)

The wolves would serve their purpose after he'd located his target - because that target was highly likely to refuse his hospitality. And in this case, a psychic leash was not a viable option.

The clues are leading me to believe that the female is possibly Sahara Nightstar, missing for years, possibly taken by Enrique, and Kaleb somehow not being able to prevent it. Then Sahara is imprisoned by someone else to be used for her forecasting ability. She would have to be completely sequestered because the very powerful Nightstar clan would be understandably ticked if they knew one of their own was being held captive.

Also note that the chapter where he finds her is labeled "retrieval"

My alternative theory is that she is in Nightstar custody but is one of those F-psy who is non-compos mentis. Just a thought.

You and I are thinking the same. Kaleb could have known Sahara, grown up with her possibly. She's a powerful F Psy perhaps and is kidnapped and he has been searching for her all these years. He may have decided there is a logical reason for searching for her, maybe even convinced himself that he needs her skill but deep down we all know it's 'cause he luvvvvvs her. Maybe they had a disagreement (a logical one, of course) which is why she might "refuse his hospitality". Looks like we'll get to know Selenka and the Russian wolf pack. He'll hide her with them possibly.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2