The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a Shield of Winter ARC! Yesssssss!!! Scoree!!!!

+2
Elaine
TheFLuff
6 posters

Go down

I have a Shield of Winter ARC! Yesssssss!!! Scoree!!!! Empty I have a Shield of Winter ARC! Yesssssss!!! Scoree!!!!

Post by paranormalmama Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Yessss! I am going to read it tonight!  

I can not wait to get into Vasic! if you guys want spoilers or have questions hit me up!!

*happy dance*I have a Shield of Winter ARC! Yesssssss!!! Scoree!!!! 1977464_10152703773064325_1943561943_n

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

I have a Shield of Winter ARC! Yesssssss!!! Scoree!!!! Empty Re: I have a Shield of Winter ARC! Yesssssss!!! Scoree!!!!

Post by Roxsan Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:02 am

Lucky! Very Happy I love spoilers! Feel free to share! Please....  Wink 
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

I have a Shield of Winter ARC! Yesssssss!!! Scoree!!!! Empty Re: I have a Shield of Winter ARC! Yesssssss!!! Scoree!!!!

Post by TheFLuff Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:54 am

I hate you -.-

*cries*

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:55 am

I, of course, don't hate you Smile

But I wish you much fun Very Happy
Say hello to my baby for me, ok?

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:07 am

I'm conflicted. Should I ask for spoilers from the book itself or just wait for Nalini's reveals? It's the Lenten season (so give up something worthwhile and enjoyable), I should suspend my curiousity about this so maybe I'll ask for the spoilers after Easter Sunday. Smile
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:46 pm

I just finished it! It was Amazing!! I could read about the arrows all day! Ivy is my fav psy heroine...YES she was that good! And I had my doubts about Vasic's HEA being Psy. Silly me!! Lots of Kaleb & Sahara and one scene with Sascha, Lucas, and Vasic makes you say DAMN there is nothing like an Alpha changeling!!!!

SOW is not as HOT as past books. But absolutely amazing! I screamed and squealed at the early stages of Visit and Ivy's courtship.

You guys are going to love it!

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxsan Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:28 pm

Soo happy that it's good!! Very Happy Can't wait to read it! Are there any funny scenes where Vasic isn't quite sure how to deal with Ivy cause he's super psy?  Razz 
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:47 am

Roxsan wrote:Soo happy that it's good!! :DCan't wait to read it! Are there any funny scenes where Vasic isn't quite sure how to deal with Ivy cause he's super psy?   Razz 
Yes! Their courting was so funny because Ivy was the one putting herself out there. Her little schemes made me lol. The first time she brings him to his knees (literally) made me squeal and cheer!

And the way Vasic would explain passion and emotion in such clinical ways was charming.

Judd was valuable in this book and the bond and friendship with Aden was beautiful. Especially when  its explained how they met as children in arrorw training.  The family ties in the book were perfect as well!

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxsan Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:38 pm

Yes! Their courting was so funny because Ivy was the one putting herself out there. Her little schemes made me lol. The first time she brings him to his knees (literally) made me squeal and cheer!

Eee!! That's adorable! Could you possibly give an example of one of Ivy's little schemes? Very Happy

Judd was valuable in this book and the bond and friendship with Aden was beautiful. Especially when its explained how they met as children in arrorw training. The family ties in the book were perfect as well!

I'm super looking forward to the Judd and Vasic interactions! I imagine the man-of-ice is Vasic's sole source of information with how to deal with an emotional being.  Razz Also, can't wait to read about Vasic and Aden's friendship. Very Happy I've always wondered how those two became such tight knit friends...
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 pm

OMG Aden and Vasic's friendship is so sad but strong and powerful. I got misty eyed when Aden told the story of their beginning.

Ivy & Vasic:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:54 pm

*swoon*

Oh Baby.

My baby.

Finally!

It´s been so long.
And all I ever wanted was to see him happy.

I am NOT crying!

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:05 pm

TheFLuff...be braced....the end is heart breaking and heart mending all at once.....Vasic TRULY has a journey and this is a direction, Nalini has never taken before with a hero...

:-)

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:28 am

ooooooooooooook....
I have my own theory concerning Vasic (and Aden) and certain entities in the net.

we´ll see.

How Vasic and dealing with kids?
I have been told, there a few scenes?

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxsan Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:35 am

Thanks for the spoiler about one of Ivy's little 'flirting with Vasic' schemes!  Very Happy 
Are there any cool interactions between Vasic and Judd? :DSuper curious!
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:34 am

Yes! Vasic does have a spot for children. We see this in a very action packed scene. There is a lot of action in this book. More than any other psy/changeling book. Children are not the only things that Vacis develops a tenderness for.

Spoiler:

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:38 am

paranormalmama wrote:Yes! Vasic does have a spot for children.  We see this in a very action packed scene. There is a lot of action in this book. More than any other psy/changeling book.  Children are not the only things that Vacis develops a tenderness for.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I want it like NOW

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:10 am

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to read the book! Only more 3 months to go Smile
So... tell me about Hawke and Sienna. Are they in the book? Do they have any scenes?
What about Marlee and Ben? Why did they got mad at each other?
Do we see any new couples? Like Riordan and Noelle?
Thank you so much! I love spoilers Smile
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:16 am

Hi Jane:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:12 am

oh wow! so it´s not only contained to the main couples anymore!

I wondered if that would happen!

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxsan Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:40 am

Yay for informations! :DCould you possibly give us a quote from the book? Like a small exchange between Ivy and Vasic? Anything will do :DI find it so hard to imagine how to the two act around each other in the story, because I know soo little about the personalities of either. Like, all I really know about Vasic is that he's very depressed and he has a soft spot for children. Ivy is a complete blank. D:
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:17 am

Or Vasic and Aden or Vasic and Judd!

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:39 pm

The twilight of 2081 will be forever remembered as the time when Silence fell in a crash of violence brutally leashed by the furious abilities of the most powerful Psy in the Net. With the fall comes a hush across the world, as the Psy race seeks to understand who they are in this new reality where emotion isn’t a crime punishable by a vicious psychic brain-wipe, and the heart is no longer an organ simply used to pump blood. For though Silence was a deeply flawed construct, it existed for a reason.

Got this from review of Kathylill in Goodreads. I guess this is from the prologue?
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxsan Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:32 am

Another review of Shield of Winter is out! Posting it because it features a steamy quote.  Razz 

http://gravetells.com/paranormal-romance/featured-early-book-review-shield-of-winter-psy-changeling-13-by-nalini-singh/
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:25 am

Rika Ashton has posted a new review in goodreads

She also says her favorite scenes are with Judd as sex adviser
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Any mention of Alice?

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down