The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

arc?

3 posters

Go down

arc? Empty arc?

Post by degdelta Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:21 pm

like everyone else on this forum i am a big fan and love every one of your books. thanks for allowing us to ask questions.

i know you can't reveal too much (some of it is probably still in the aether waiting to be discovered, no doubt)

i'm gathering from some of your answers that you have more than one story arc planned for this series? do you already have a good idea of how they are set up or is it just a gleam in the back of your mind?

Denice

degdelta

Back to top Go down

arc? Empty Re: arc?

Post by Nalini Singh Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 pm

The first one is very solid - I've known the "end point" from book 1. That was very necessary, because everything has to build toward it.

After I wrote a few books, I realized that the "end" would actually open up a whole other set of possibilities/questions/things to explore, so that's where the second arc comes in. This one is more open-ended by it's very nature.

Nalini Singh
Author

Back to top Go down

arc? Empty Lara

Post by Lara Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 am

Hi Nalini!
I love 'Branded by Fire'!!! (My new favourite after CbI and StS.)
You wrote that you had the 'end point' planned from the beginningend point'.
How many books are planned for the first arc, and will be Hawkes's book in 2011 this 'end point'?
Or are you planning to give the Ghost his own book and make this the final book in Part 1?

Lara

Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalini Singh Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:12 pm

While I know the overall series arc, I've left the number of books open. But the end of the first arc is definitely approaching.

Nalini Singh
Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum