The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character profiles?

+16
kitarad
Nicole
Sarah18
KTL
Jane
twixter_tea
TracyTheOncer
Nina
Patricia
Serena
Bella171901
Sam
Rageane
evedallas
Vanessa
tabitha
20 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Character profiles? - Page 2 Empty Re: Character profiles?

Post by Patricia Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:23 am

Ah xD German. Sorry xDD I better not translate it, though..
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:56 am

Yeah, that's awesome....Nina, you're a living and breathing Psy/Changeling encyclopedia Very Happy
Serena
Serena

http://serenareads.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:10 am

She's the Psy/Changeling-bible Nalini is always talking about! xD
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:14 am

Yeah, so it seems. We should take our chocolate bribes to bribe her to tell us everything! I really want to know which haircolor Kaleb Krychek has, but it wasn't mentioned so far, wasn't it?
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 am

I'm not certain about it.. Nina? xD

I think when we're (=Nina is) done with the profiles I'm gonna put it all together, create a nice little webby for the forum members. So we have our own little bible. That okay with everyone? Someone suggestions about the layout (php, html, css, photoshop etc.)?
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:29 am

Thanks everyone!

Nope, no haircolor for Kaleb yet. It makes me sad since I like him almost as much as Judd and Walker. And maybe Anthony. Psy guys, heh heh.

Name: Kaleb Krycheck
Race/Origin: Psy (Cardinal Tk-Psy (can cause madness), ? Tp); President of ? in Moscow, Councilor since late 2079
Parents: two low-gradient Tp-Psy
Haircolor: black
Eyecolor: Cardinal
Skin-tone: ?, mark branded into forearm (indicates a turning point in his life)
Partner:
Misc.: First spoke to the DarkMind and has wanted to be a councilor since age 7, carries a star necklace/pendant of an unknown person that he wants to find, most powerful Tk in or out of the Net; Santano Enrique's prodigy; Has several blank spots in his childhood history due to unknown activities; raised in a training facility

Last edited by Nina on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 am

I wonder.. should we, if the Psy are still in the Psynet mention if they are pro/con/unknown Silence?

And Nina.. Really.. I mean.. Speechlessly staring at your posts right now. o.o
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:51 am

About Kaleb: Didn't it say somewhere (in Visions of Heat I think) that Kaleb's parents were just some low gradient Psy and nobody expected them to have cardinal offspring. Since the Psy seem to have nice little charts about the possible offspring and didn't see that coming it seems remarkable.

Yeah, it would be a good idea to mention on which side they stand.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Edited two posts to include Kaleb's parents' designations (thanks Serena Smile ), where he was raised, where Faith was raised, and include that Sascha, Faith, and Ashaya had defected.

As for whether characters are pro/con/unknown about Silence: would Sascha be considered anti-Silence? She has said that it needs to fall but that something needs to be there to replace it first. Should we generalize that as anti?

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Huh. Good question. I think there are severall parties then.

Pure Psy [PP]- eg Henry Scott
Silence [S]- eg The Arrows, cause they need it, right?
Silence that falls piece by piece [SFS*] - eg Nikita, Sascha etc.
Silence that falls. NOW. [SFN*]- eg.. I have no idea who wants that... oô Someone said something like that once, but I think he changed his mind about it.

*SFS = Silence that falls slow; SFN = Silence that falls now. Yes, originality.. um.. not so much. Whatever. xD

Does that work or did I forget something?

EDIT:

AND those who don't really care about the whole thing, also called ignorant sobs. Smile
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Oh god, acronyms. Patricia are you secretly a member of the Black Dagger Brotherhood? If so, please send me a Rhage.

Just kidding, I like it. We're going to need a glossary or something, though.

What about Judd - would he be considered SFS or something entirely different?

*I read sobs as slobs an was like "well now, I suppose insulting their hygiene could steer them towards the light..."

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:37 pm

I thought I read Nate was blond, but I can't find it now....
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:04 pm

I looked but the only reference to his hair was that he had some streaks of gray at the ripe old age of 47. Is that typical of guys? Just wondering.

Let me know if you find it! Smile

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by KTL Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Nina - good job with the profiles. As for gray hair, I think it's really genetics and oftentimes circumstances that dictate how gray you become and when it's starts to happen. I know people under 30 who have half a head of gray and people in their 40s who have barely have any (and it's not due to touch-ups or color jobs).

KTL

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:33 pm

I tweeted Nalini to see if she'll tell us Kaleb and Nate's hair colors. =)
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:51 am

Nina wrote:Oh god, acronyms. Patricia are you secretly a member of the Black Dagger Brotherhood? If so, please send me a Rhage.

Just kidding, I like it. We're going to need a glossary or something, though.

What about Judd - would he be considered SFS or something entirely different?

Why? Are there lots of acronyms? I mean, I read the first books in German AND English and never noticed much in the latest two or three (which I only read in English). oô

But.. yep. I'm living there. Actually I'm sitting next to V, who always wants to know what I'm wriALsödjqwerouihsdfkjlaseliuw Okay, I can't write that, it seems. Nah, Rhage is MINE. *_* Actually they are all mine. Yes. All of them. xD

Judd is SFS I think. I mean, he understands what the Arrows want. But he knows that there is no way around it. Silence does have to fall. If not, everyone's gonna die in the Net. Slowly, yes. But eventually. And with them, they'll take a lot of other people down, too, since they're going to be insane, right? (->Sunshine) Or how would you classify him? Wonder if I missed something.

I already started a little html-thingie, but I don't like how it looks till now. Really have to come up with something better.

table-html looks stupid, but lists do, too. Since there are no pictures of the characters and I hate it when there are pictures of e.g. models/actors, when there is no movie/tv-show at all, it's quite .. difficult. I think I'll have to ask a friend to work out some simple multicolored 140x300 jpegs that I can put in instead of the 'real' pictures until a. Nalini upolads some pics or b. there is a movie/tv-show. Smile

What DO we actually need for something like that bible-thing?

We have our 'simple' character profiles. I will write down all the texts about Silence, hoping that I didn't forget anything (ha! xD). Um, then family trees and the Nets (LaurenNet etc.). The Plot (I mean like: Year X: Sascha is born, Year Y: Sascha mates with Lucas Year O: Baby is born etc.) Suggestions?

Nina wrote:*I read sobs as slobs an was like "well now, I suppose insulting their hygiene could steer them towards the light..."

lmfao. Yes, that was the plan xD

Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:23 am

Nalini said this:

Nathan - dark, near-black hair, a few threads of silver; Kaleb - black

=)
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 am

Tracy, you are a goddess! Updated the two profiles.

Patricia - AWOL, BOC, PNG, POS, SOB, SOL, SOP, TLC, AARP, BMOC, DL, FNG, FUBAR, FYI, IMHO, ITA, MFN, MYOB, OD, OMG, OPP, PNG, POS, POV, PTSD, RTFM, TBH, TO, WASP, WTF, R&W, PDQ... And you are a very selfish person, hogging the only truly cheerful brother like that Sad

As for Judd, I was just wondering (read 'over thinking') since he talks about how silence is necessary for some. I think SFS is the most appropriate.

Ummm, for the bible... maybe a list of people mentioned and who they're associated with. I have a lot of that (surprise), just random people mentioned to be DR or SD or evil...I mean Pure Psy, etc. For example: all we know about Nicki is that she's a young DR apprenticed to Keely/Keelie.

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 am

If you don't mind can you send those files to me so I can edit them into html? email is urbanreading [ät] hotmail [dot] de

Wtf, could you translate all those acronyms, please? I notice them damn often and I never really get what they mean. >_< Hey, he even has beautiful feet (and I hate feet!), what can I say? ;]
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah18 Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 am

Nina wrote:

Ummm, for the bible... maybe a list of people mentioned and who they're associated with. I have a lot of that (surprise), just random people mentioned to be DR or SD or evil...I mean Pure Psy, etc. For example: all we know about Nicki is that she's a young DR apprenticed to Keely/Keelie.

I think that the juveniles should be mentioned, cause they are... the future... you know what i mean? So start the profiles and add new informations when we get some
Sarah18
Sarah18

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:19 am

I just started the whole wikia thing and goddamnit, that's .. GR! Link: http://psychangeling.wikia.com/wiki/Psy/Changeling_Wiki

Board: https://nalini.forumotion.com/t191-psy-changeling-wiki

Feel free to join this fucking thing.. Um, okay. I mean.. this awesome Wiki! *_* ;p

Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah18 Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:38 am

I would like to help, but I´m absolutely dumb with things like websites etc.
Can´t handle excel - so I make all my charts with word Crying or Very sad

I appreciate your work, Patricia!! Keep on rockin´, girl
Sarah18
Sarah18

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Haha, I know that. When I started doing it I was a noob. If you want to do something and have time later, you could write down some things (with Word ;D).

I'm rock'n'roll! B)
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Sarah, you must learn excel... it is addicting, bwahaha Twisted Evil The little cells, the comment option, all the neat little functions... *sigh* I need help, lol.

If you don't mind can you send those files to me so I can edit them into html? email is urbanreading [ät] hotmail [dot] de
Which files?

In addition to acronyms the brothers seem to know more text speak than my sixteen year old sister. I don't even know what some of them mean... what the heck is UA Hugh??

AWOL (Away without leave), POS (Piece of shit), SOL (shit outta luck), TLC (tender loving care), AARP (American Association of retired persons), BMOC (big man on campus), FNG (fucking new guy), FYI (for your information), IMHO (in my humble opinion), MFN (motherf-ing), MYOB (mind your own business), OD (overdose), OMG (oh my god), POV (point of view), PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder), WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant), R&W (ready & willing), PDQ (pretty darn/damn quick). I don't know about RTFM, TBH, TO, FUBAR, DL, ITA, BOC, PNG, SOP, OPP or PNG. scratch

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:28 pm

png is a fileending xD though they meant something else, I'm sure.

The excel-files.. um, the things where you wrote eg the character profiles down. Wanted to write everything down, but it seems you have everything already xD
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum