The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

angels blood

+6
Rageane
lili
icechips
joeyjhg2
Idez
janet
10 posters

Go down

angels blood Empty angels blood

Post by janet Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:33 am

I was honored to be a contest winner of ANGELS BLOOD, and have just finished reading the advance copy of it. Naline Singh has hit another home run with this hot new beginning to another great series. She has a very fresh new way to look at both Angels and Vampires that keeps the pages turning long after the midnight hour. So be prepared for a sensual adventure that only Nalini Singh can bring to the page.

janet

Back to top Go down

angels blood Empty Re: angels blood

Post by Idez Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:00 am

ah lucky! I can't wait to read it What a Face
Idez
Idez

http://www.myspace.com/librasdarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjhg2 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:46 pm

Oh, lucky you!!

joeyjhg2

Back to top Go down

Post by icechips Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 pm

I"m guessing that you can go right into Angel's Pain without reading Angel's Pawn. I don't have an e-reader... all I have is my computer and I can read PDFs. It seems weird to put a prequel out that only the folks with the readers can read... I don't know enough about the readers.. maybe you can read them on a computer.

icechips

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjhg2 Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:14 pm

I've pre-ordered it from Amazon and can hardly wait!

joeyjhg2

Back to top Go down

Post by lili Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:07 pm

I just thought I'd share that you don't need an e-reader to read ebooks. You can download the free software for your pc. If you go to most ebook sellers, you can download the necessary software before or after you make a purchase. Well, I know that booksonboard.com does this for sure since that's where I bought Angels' Pawn. They get stored on your pc or laptop and you don't need any actual ereader to read them. So icechips, you just need the software and then you can read them on your computer.

lili

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:56 am

Speaking of e-readers, I just got the Kindle application for my Ipod touch. So now I can get my books anywhere I have a wi-fi, no matter where I am in the world. Which is nice for those long plane trips I take for work. Smile
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by CyndeB Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Darn Darn Darn, I was NOT going to read this one because I didn't want to get hooked on another series. In a moment of weakness I ordered it and before I knew it I was done and waiting for the next one. And I don't usually do the whole vampire thing. Shocked

CyndeB

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 am

I've been wanting to ask this for months. Do we get a new couple in each of the book in this series, like the psy-changeling or do we have the same h/h throughout (who seem to have feelings for each other but aren't exactly together in each and every book)? scratch

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantizian Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:23 am

Baboo wrote:I've been wanting to ask this for months. Do we get a new couple in each of the book in this series, like the psy-changeling or do we have the same h/h throughout (who seem to have feelings for each other but aren't exactly together in each and every book)? scratch

What i had read on nalinis homepage is that the next book is still about Elena and Raphael. But she plans for the future to keep it like the psy-changeling serie.
Vantizian
Vantizian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 am

Thanks Vantizian Razz

I haven't started this series for fear that all the books will have the same h/h throughout, which I know I'll bound to lose my patience after a while.

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantizian Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:27 pm

I loved the book and i rly enjoyed reading it. In September 2009 there will be a novella about Sara Haziz how she became Guild Director...and how she met her mate Deacon. I'm rly curious about that, because both character are very interesting with there own special abilities. And 2010 should come up the next roman about Elena and Raphael. Razz
Vantizian
Vantizian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:41 am

Vantizian wrote:I loved the book and i rly enjoyed reading it. In September 2009 there will be a novella about Sara Haziz how she became Guild Director...and how she met her mate Deacon. I'm rly curious about that, because both character are very interesting with there own special abilities. And 2010 should come up the next roman about Elena and Raphael. Razz

Isn't book 1 on Elena & Raphael as well?

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by CyndeB Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:13 am

Book 1 is about Elena & Raphael, but I really got the feeling there was way more to their story to be told. I really hope for the answers to some of the questions that were raised in the first book.

CyndeB

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantizian Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Yeah, i am very curious how they will tell the other archangels about Elena (how she becomes an angel and why she isnt dead at all) bounce
And for sure i am rly interest how the relationship between Elena und Raphael work out.
Vantizian
Vantizian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara H Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:45 am

I was slightly apprehensive when I started to read Angel's blood, I really enjoy the Psy/Changeling series, and wasn't sure I would like the new series (especially as I thought the ebook was a bit of a let down), but I'm happy to say that I really enjoyed this book, and already look forward to the next one!
And I also think that there is more to see about Elena and Raphael's relationship.

Sara H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down