The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for

+23
TheFLuff
Daliah
Patricia
lappyloo13
Bella171901
TracyTheOncer
Krista1202
twixter_tea
lia
cheebee
arne
Lorraine
lanilani26
starfire101
Madhura
Rageane
sephora
degdelta
ConvertMePlease
tabitha
CyndeB
kooritsuki
Katherine
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for - Page 2 Empty Re: Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for

Post by cheebee Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:50 am

Early in the book when they're discussing the attack on SD. It's in the same passages where he's thinking he'll eventually kill her.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for - Page 2 Empty Re: Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for

Post by twixter_tea Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Okay, quick question. I guess wasn't paying attention to the books as much as i thought I was....but there was this Annie person discussed?
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by kooritsuki Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:47 pm

It's Annie Zach's mate? The pair was in Stroke of Enticement in the anthology Magical Christmas Cat.
kooritsuki
kooritsuki

http://romancenovelsreviews.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:16 am

Yes, that's correct Smile
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by arne Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 am

Kaleb is a very powerful psy but he is not able to teleport to the one person he wants to find. He is using all his telepathic and telekinetic powers for years to find her. I think the person must be psy to hide or some very strong psy must hide her. I think it´s Sahara Nightstar and she is very well hidden by Mrs. Scott. Very Happy

arne

Back to top Go down

Post by Krista1202 Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 pm

arne wrote:Kaleb is a very powerful psy but he is not able to teleport to the one person he wants to find. He is using all his telepathic and telekinetic powers for years to find her. I think the person must be psy to hide or some very strong psy must hide her. I think it´s Sahara Nightstar and she is very well hidden by Mrs. Scott. Very Happy

I think you are correct, and I hope this is how it turns out. It would also explain the star necklace or pendant that Kaleb has as well.

Krista1202

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 pm

i think it's very telling that Kaleb was able to teleport into the car with Dev, sight unseen. in a moving vehicle, no less. and how he did that with only a nodding acquaintance to Dev is indicative of the type of power he possesses as a tp.

so that speaks volumes on his inability to find the mystery person he's looking for. and yet, though the indications would fall in the favor of this person being dead, he is so sure that said person is still alive. that is not the actions of someone who is truly Silent. if so, the cost ratio equation would demand that he give up a fruitless search.

so, Sahara? or at least someone who has touched his heart. my opinion

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by arne Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:56 am

Kaleb wants to find data about the person in BOJ(page 60) but the Netmind hides the data. The Netmind is protectiv of the person.

arne

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:40 pm

arne wrote:Kaleb wants to find data about the person in BOJ(page 60) but the Netmind hides the data. The Netmind is protectiv of the person.

Thanks for bringing this up; I think I missed that part.
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by starfire101 Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:08 am

What kind of person can she be, that the NetMinds protects her that much?

starfire101

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:09 am

A lot of people think is Sahara...

Last edited by tabitha on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by starfire101 Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:12 am

Im thinking it but im not so sure. I could be wrong since the date fits perfectly with Sahara, but something Is missing. I was thinking it could be a more active character in the series but im a little cunfused!

starfire101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:56 am

I know it!!!
I know everyone wants him to search after Sahara, BUT who is outside the Psynet since 5 or 6 years?
The Lauren Family. So, I think, Kaleb is searching for one of them (why would he search after Sahara? There is no scene mentioning him with her) okay, there is no scene mentioning The Lauren family with him, but that would be the other option. If Kaleb would have searched for Saraha, he would've found her. Because if she would be still alive she
a) had to be in the Psynet, and Kaleb would definitely found her or
b) She is in another "net" which would be strange because the only two nets outside the Psynet are the Shadownet and the Laurennet. She can't get into the Shadownet or the Laurennet.
I think she is dead.
But the Laurens are NOT in the Psynet. Maybe Kaleb didn't believed when they said they were dead. Maybe he got a clue. Maybe he wants too out of the Psynet and needs their help.
Maybe he needs Sienna/Judd.
OR maybe I'm totaly wrong
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:03 am

this would mean Kaleb isn't the Ghost as if he was he'd know the Lauren family are alive.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for - Page 2 Empty Kalebs charm

Post by lappyloo13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Okay so i know that this topic is old and no one has commented on it in a while but i found this quote (below) in one of Nalini's Q&A sessions and thought it was relavant.. cause i think it means that the "star" he has has nothing to do with the Nightstar clan since he has more than one and they all mean somthing specific.. or i could be wrong.. and i definately think that kaleb was the boy that helped annie!
Can you give us something about Kaleb that we don't know? Anything. *gets down on knees and begs*
The silver charm isn't the only one he has. And each charm means something very specific"

lappyloo13
lappyloo13

Back to top Go down

Post by cheebee Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Hmmmm. Let's see, a charm for each of Enrique's victims?

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by lappyloo13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:38 pm

that was one of my first thoughts too but I don't know I mean how probable is it that each woman taken had a charm with them? But currently that is the best explanation I have come up with!! Questions questions lol Very Happy
lappyloo13
lappyloo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:50 pm

A charm for each of his personalities, because he is multiple / has Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Yes. That's it.

-dances-

-dances some more-

-dances away-
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:26 am

LOL, I was thinking maybe a charm for each time Enrique had made him kill an innocent (either chnageling or psy)
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 am

Oh, hey Kaleb, sex me?

"I'm not Kaleb, I'm Shelly and I looove pink things!"

Okay Embarassed , Shelly.. Um.. how are you, then?

"My momma doesn't love me and uncle Enrique makes me do bad things.. I think that..-

WHATCHA TALKIN TO SHELLY, YOU BITCH?? Mad "

*winces*Um.. Sorry, who are you?

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, NOW GET LOST!!"

Okay..... oô

- - -

Really? I don't know.. But a good theory. Although since I don't know how many people E. killed, I can't decide whether it's a possible thing or not. I mean, imagine Kaleb with like 23498 charms.

Who'd he be: http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/17251.jpg or http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00639/news-graphics-2007-_639366a.jpg (the riiight one)

I wanna have that one: http://collectible-jewelry.com/images/disney-princess-charm-bracelet-dp.jpg
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:40 am

Have any of you ever considered a possibility that the Ghost is a girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daliah Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:04 am

Could be a girl...Found a quote that at least the council doesn't know for sure: “From the pattern of attacks, it appears the Ghost shares our goals, but without knowing his or her identity, we can’t coordinate our efforts.”(Anthony Kyriakus; CbI)
But somehow I don't think that's the case because Judd always refers to the Ghost as "he". At least in every quote I could find^^
Daliah
Daliah

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:03 pm

But later the Ghost was considered a "he", right? oô
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm pretty sure the Ghost is a "he" due to Judd's references; however, if there's some "big shocker" and it's a female, then I wouldn't be THAT surprised....Nalini would then be purposely leading us in the wrong direction.....However, it's most likely a male, as I don't think Nalini is being that deceptive. My question concerning the ghost is: Is it Kaleb, Vasic, or someone new?
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 pm

It's Toby! afro
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next