The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Characters

+3
twixter_tea
lanilani26
Nicole
7 posters

Go down

New Characters Empty New Characters

Post by Nicole Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:01 pm

We meet so many great new characters in this book. Who were your favorites?

Some to consider-
Riaz- So hope to see more of him and how sad about his mate being married to someone else. I want him to be happy!
Tarah- Love Indigo's mother. She has a huge heart and great love.
Silva- really like how she is described and she a lot of potential in her character, as one who will be part of the heart of the pack
Maria-I felt bad for her that Kieran broke her heart. I liked the way Drew listened and helped her.
Adria- I liked her but want her to leave Martin. She does not need someone who does not respect her. I feel for this aunt of Indigo's. I like the way she tried to cross examine Drew-in order to protect Indigo.
Abel- Mercy's father. He is great.
Matthias-his joke sure backfired Smile.
Evageline-how hard growing up ill in such a strong pack and with such a dominant older sister.

Nicole

Back to top Go down

New Characters Empty Re: New Characters

Post by lanilani26 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:38 pm

When I first read about Evangeline, for some reason I wanted it to be thanks to Walker that she got better, like whatever it is that odd thingy on his psy-signature is. IDK. =D

lanilani26
lanilani26

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:06 pm

I wanna know more about Coop? Cooper? Damn, I forgot his name. But he was the guy with the scar, (the dangerous sexy man) who was kinda in love with the sweetest SD in the pack? But her name is never mentioned. GAH! Now I have to go back in my book...*goes searching*
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by lanilani26 Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm

yes Tweixter_tea! I want that romance! =D I dont think she was named
lanilani26
lanilani26

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:15 pm

I know, right? I think the fact that he sounds so dangerously bad and sexy AND he's in love with the sweestest member of SD...makes him sound so adorable! Hopefully we get more insight in KoS.

I've got to find that page! Damnnit! *goes searching again*
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Oh yes! Loved the surprise that mad Cooper is in love with such a sweet women. Definitely want to know more!

Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Okay this isn't a new character, but when I saw Maria on your list I immediately thought of Kiernan. We don't hear much about him...I wonder why he always ends up in a relationship where he ends up with a woman trying to kill him? I forgot what book it was...but it was mentioned before that Kiernan was dodging an ex? Ahhh, I think it was Branded by Fire. Since PoP, I've been wondering why he's always been the 'ditching' kind?

And yes! I'd love to see more of Riaz. Poor baby. It broke my heart when I read that he coudn't be with his mate.
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by aquarianjewel Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 am

Tell me that you guys did not love Jem and Kenji?! Freaking' hilarious - I loved their dynamic! I want to see a novella on them. I wonder who'd win the bet, eh? hehehehe. Very Happy
aquarianjewel
aquarianjewel

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:40 am

I think a lot of new charcters are being introduced so that they can be killed off in the upcoming predicted holocaust and also be main characters in the second arc.

The obvious but not yet pairing of Tai and Evie springs to mind here.

& the tension between Walker and Lara (Nalini has mentioned that they get a story, just not that it's the same one which is what she did with Indigo and Drew).
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by lanilani26 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 pm

I honestly can't remember who Jem and Kenji are. I tried not to notice much, because (like tabitha says) I get the feeling they are going to die soon.
lanilani26
lanilani26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:17 am

lanilani26 wrote:I honestly can't remember who Jem and Kenji are. I tried not to notice much, because (like tabitha says) I get the feeling they are going to die soon.

They are the two leiutenants who are having the flirting session over the Teleconference scene during the meeting that Indigo held.
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by droplet Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:06 pm

aquarianjewel wrote:Tell me that you guys did not love Jem and Kenji?! Freaking' hilarious - I loved their dynamic! I want to see a novella on them. I wonder who'd win the bet, eh? hehehehe. Very Happy

Hahaha I loved those two as well! Novella sounds great Wink
droplet
droplet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down