The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite characters?

+5
Baboo
twixter_tea
beljw
Rageane
tabitha
9 posters

Go down

Your favourite characters? Empty Your favourite characters?

Post by tabitha Sat May 08, 2010 12:46 pm

So who are your favourite and not so favourite characters?

My favourite Psy is Judd, mostly because he's such a complex character, it's like he's both Silent but also feels the most all at the same time, I admire his loyality and morals and I love the sparring between him and Brenna and that all the children love him.

Hawke is also one of my favourites managing to lead despite living with the pain of knowing he will never be mated, his insight into others is amazing and his flirting with Sascha just makes me laugh.

I cannot warm to Talin at all, the only time I like her is when she teases Dorian.

Couple wise Brenna and Judd are my favourite because they compliment and heal each other so perfectly.

I don't have a least favourite couple, if I had to pick one it would be Talin and Clay purely because I can't believe she let him believe she was dead, she can't have really loved him IMO as the bond between mates is all about conquering your fears and she hasn't really.

Most fancible Vaughen, Faith, Riley, Judd and of course Dorian as I love an angsty changling Very Happy
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Your favourite characters? Empty Re: Your favourite characters?

Post by Rageane Sun May 09, 2010 5:07 pm

This is an intriguing topic...it leaves you pondering all of the cast of characters as if they are actual people and bringing to light how you yourself see them as friends...which of course, I do when I am reading their stories and seeing into their lives as time goes on...to that end, I have to say that my favorite Psy would have to be Sienna, she is such a strong person but struggles with her powers and sees herself as a danger, and protects those she loves (yes, she does feel love) by leaving them. I commend her honesty in herself to ask for help when she needs it.

As for changeling, I would have to say my favorite is Dorian, he has taken a flaw and turned it into a major strength while at the same time seeing that his anger and pain could be healed by the very race that had caused it...His love for Shaya and their son have balanced his life and probably saved his soul.

Couple wise I have to say Riley and Mercy, even though they are loyal and true to each other they are still loyal and true to themselves and their beliefs. I think they represent the best of each other as well as the best of their families...not to mention we still have to find out which one is the true dominant through the kids!
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by beljw Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Couldn't pick just one favourite! And I paired them with their mates, because I find in all the books, each mating pair is so well balanced.

Doran and Shaya (for both battling their own personal demons while being strong, loyal protectors of those they love),

and

Judd and Brenna (for managing to bridge the gap of their tortured pasts in order to be with each other).

Don't have a least favourite, but honestly, I spent 3/4 of BbF wanting to scream "make up your mind, woman!" at Mercy. She's awesome - I love her strong, no-nonsense character - but I felt so bad for poor Riley every other chapter...lol...

beljw

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Thu May 20, 2010 3:29 pm

My favorite is Judd. I'm so head over heels over him. Brenna & Judd being my MOST FAV. couple everveverr. Hawke being second. He's so alpha and undeniably sexy.

Brenna is the most strongest character I've encountered. The trauma she went through and surviving it...like WOW. And despite all the family tensions, she believes in Judd and accepts him for what he is. An Arrow. (or ex-Arrow)

I don't really think I need to explain why Judd is my favorite. I mean...his character speaks for itself. Strong, stubborn, posessive...*sigh*

Oh LOVE for Mercy.

I don't have a least favorite character...cause I like all of them. But then again...Talin. She just doesn't do it for me. Pretending to die, making Clay go through the pain again, I seriously wanted to kick her a**. (Mine To Posess is my least favorite book)

Oh and Dorian is on my hot-sexiness meter. He's so angsty but the love he has for Ashaya. *melts*

I need myself a changeling. *sigh*
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by beljw Fri May 21, 2010 4:46 am

twixter_tea wrote:

I need myself a changeling. *sigh*

Lol...ITA!

beljw

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Sun May 23, 2010 6:06 am

I love so many of them. Lucas, Judd, Nate, Tammy, Hawke and the list goes on. Hmm...I think Tammy's and Nate's cubs win by a small margin.

Fav couple has been Nate and Tammy since the beginning and they still hold that spot currently.

Least fav, don't have one (aside from some of the villains), maybe Ashaya. I don't exactly find her interesting. Mercy would have been close to be least fav, I always have an issue with heroines who insist of being independent and refuse to listen even when others may be making sensible suggestions. Fortunately, Mercy didn't turn out that way, despite being tough and independent.

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 pm

I think Ashaya is actually my favorite character. Her inner strength, moral fiber, acid tongue and the love that she has always felt and shown for her family, was just incredible. And yet, at the same time, she didn't come off as a Mary Sue. Very cool.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amira-Mao Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:52 pm

My fav character is Kaleb. I love the mystery about his person. I think that he'll play an important role soon. The creepy thing is that he always is in mind. I also tried to write a story about him but I gave it up.

But I also like Dorian. The whole story about his pain of his dead sister and the fact that he didn't was able to shift really made him interesting to me. And than as he found his mate in Ashaya he took nearly everything of my heart.

And my fav couple is definetly Mercy and Riley. I love the way they found each other and how they realized that they were each others mate.

BUt I have to say that I like every couple because every story is like a complete new world for me. Each story is different from the other and also the couples but at the end it is nearly the same.

I really addicted to this serie
Amira-Mao
Amira-Mao

http://mothemonster.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kooritsuki Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:29 am

My favorite Psy is Judd, with Vasic as a close second... I have no idea how he got there, since he has appeared for a total of less than 20 pages in the series so far, but he just seems so darn sexy. I sure hope he gets his own HEA, although I'd rather have him for myself, thank you very much. Embarassed I think Judd is such a complex character, and with him being an assassin, silenced, having such a deadly skill and still being able to develop into a person that cares so much about others (his pack and Dev's nephew William), it just made him super endearing.

With the changelings, I like most of the men, which is quite rare for me as I usually don't like shifters. But my favorite has to be Lucas, with Hawke coming in as a close second. I love Tammy and her cubs too Smile. I'm not a dominant female fan (strong female, yes, but not dominant), so I don't particularly like any of the female soldiers, Mercy included... I don't dislike them, just don't like them much.

I didn't particularly like any of the humans either. Dev is ok by himself, although Blaze of Memory wasn't my favorite in the series, so is Tally, but that's about it. I sure hope Max will change my mind in Bonds of Justice.

My favorite couple happens to be Clay and Tally, although neither's on my favorite list, I like them together... although I have a feeling that if Hawke and Sienna mate, the rankings will change a little.

My least favorite character though, is Brenna. I know she's messed up with what she went through and all, and she has my respect coming out of that experience without going psycho, but I just can't get myself to like her much. Maybe it's because I like Judd too much???
kooritsuki
kooritsuki

http://romancenovelsreviews.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:16 pm

1. Mercy -shes my role model, adore her. She really don't need a man who fight for her but is still woman enough to want one.
2. Hawke -so many questions about him, but so little answers. I love mysterius men.
3. Sienna - haha she's so teasing Hawke, I love her for that
4. Judd -hot psy with even more hotter ability oh yeaaah
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down