The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Theory :-(

4 posters

Go down

New Theory :-( Empty New Theory :-(

Post by degdelta Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 am

Unfortunately, i now think that one of the bad guys who attacked SD may have been Vasic.
The reasons i believe this

1. the survivor(s) were tk-travelers, which guarantees they are part of the Arrow squad

2. Nalini was very careful to not mention the name of the man in charge of the operation, which suggests to me that we, the readers would recognize him.

why would Vasic take part in this? because, as an Arrow, he is committed to upholding Silence. remember - the Arrows are made up of the most dangerous skills bearers that the Psys can produce. all they know is that without Silence they are loose cannons (remember Judd's belief's before Brenna?)

this brings to mind a scene from the BoJ where two Arrows are obviously planning something just as Kaleb pops in. might it have been the SD plan?

i really hope it's not Vasic. i like him. however, i could understand why, if it is him, he is taking part in the Scott's plots.

D

degdelta

Back to top Go down

New Theory :-( Empty Re: New Theory :-(

Post by cheebee Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:00 am

I don't think Aden and Vasic would take place in a Scott run operation. They don't trust Ming and they certainly wouldn't trust the Scotts. Plus the Psy who transported an assassin right in front was having to concentrate pretty hard, it's my understanding that Vasik as a sub designation traveler would pretty much be able to do something like that easily and instantly.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 am

I agree with Cheebee, Vasic is much more powerful than the Tk who tried to help assassinate Hawke.

We know Vasic (& Aden) are linked to the Psy Rebellion & also Faith's father as Vasic rescues Ashaya and both save Dorians life when he is shot. The are in the process of forging an Allaince with Kaleb and no longer consider Ming their rightful leader.

It kind of makes me wonder if it was Vasic who rescued Annie rather than Kaleb which is what I previously thought.

tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:34 am

the psy who rescued Annie had cardinal eyes, which suggests Kaleb over Vasic.

so, if not Vasic who do we know that Nalini does not want us to suspect?

i'm still not convinced it's not him though i hope i'm wrong

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:38 pm

The boy could have been the ghost...or maybe someone we haven't met yet...If it was Kaleb then he would have had to have been in contact prior to Enrique getting his hands on him. Also, don't forget that the child was still going through conditioning so there is no telling who he is now...he could be no more important than the fact it was a psy child, nothing more.
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by cheebee Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:47 pm

I think I remember NS mentioning that the boy was important, I just can't remember what was said.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down