The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New KOS Exerpt up on Blog

4 posters

Go down

New KOS Exerpt up on Blog Empty New KOS Exerpt up on Blog

Post by Nat-hope Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Nat-hope

Back to top Go down

New KOS Exerpt up on Blog Empty Re: New KOS Exerpt up on Blog

Post by Louise Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks for letting us know Very Happy
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 am

Thank you for the notice! I just read the except and it was definitely wonderful!

By the way, I am a huge Judd fan but HATE that he pulled ranked on Sienna, his niece. I feel horrible for Sienna not only does she have to deal with being outranked by Hawke but also from her own family (all of whom are alive because she fiquired out how to create the Lauren net). Judd may have loyalty toward Hawke and may think Sienna should deal with it but pulling rank on her was over the line for me, unless this trip to Sasha was for Snowdancer business (but if it was wouldn't Hawke know about it).

Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Nicole, can't agree with you there.
Judd's loyalty is out of question. Of course he always stands behind Sienna. He cut his link to the PsyNet for her (and Walker, Marlee, Toby) although he didn't have to. Soo.. yes, what he's doing there feels terrible and I'd want to kill him if I was Sienna, BUT it's most definitaly NOT because he wanted her to "deal with it" or something like that.. He had his reasons and you gotta love him for that. At least if I got his reasons right..

Plus, if he's certain that she CAN deal with it, she will be able to do just that. He wouldn't put her at risk. Smile
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Now that I think about it more Patricia, I agree. Judd's role as an arrow would have spared him elimination, he choose what he thought was death to stay with the Lauren's. Plus Judd didn't actually say it was an order just that if Sienna needed to be to consider it one. That speaks to him doing this for her (even if I initially reacted with anger for Sienna). There is part of me that agrees with Drew, someone needs to pamper Sienna. She has had an amazingly difficult time with her mother's suicide and all that followed, plus her fear of her power. On the hand, her struggles make her strong enough to attract Hawke's wolf so perhaps that is a silver lining! Smile

On the other hand, I love how Hawke arranged the trip and how he said he hates being ignored! I love the tension between Hawke and Sienna! I can't wait for this book!!!

Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down