The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got my ARC

+32
rt
Roxsan
mike1803
Lisa
san12
bluebourbon
silverdezz
tabitha
losellers
cheebee
nols
Grainne
FashionSparkles
TracyTheOncer
Serena
BlackQueen
Lulu2011
Nina
kitarad
Dari
Scotch
mj
Daliah
MissRia
suzanna075
Elaine
Bella171901
BlueQueen
devilsworld
Patricia
KTL
catikins
36 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Just got my ARC - Page 6 Empty Re: Just got my ARC

Post by BlueQueen Thu May 26, 2011 2:42 am

Aaaah. I'm in a dilemma. I'm in the United Arab Emirates (Google if you don't know where that is :p) and books usually come out in the bookstores three weeks after they're released in the United States.

The ebook is not available for this region on amazon so I'm going to make my sister buy it for me in Canada.

Or I guess I could call up bookstores here and ask them if they're willing to order it for me... *sigh*
BlueQueen
BlueQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu May 26, 2011 5:34 am

BlueQueen, I don't have a Kindle, but I think if one of the ladies here has and is able to lend it to you, it might work, too until you got your own copy! =)

And omg, I think everyone here knows where the United Arab Emirates are. Although I have to admit that I didn't know the English term. Whatever. Wink

Good luck!

Oh, um, is it just me or are there like.. 40 pages of comments missing? Is it just me or..? Where did they go?
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Thu May 26, 2011 7:12 am

review posted at B&N, no quotes but the plot points are revealed. Spoilery, as they say

Spoiler:
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebourbon Fri May 27, 2011 12:55 am

I live in Melbourne, I'm so happy I live in Melbourne, cos my copy of KOS came in today! Wheeeeeee, it's the weekend, cold, wet, raining. I don't care, my spot on the couch is picked out and I've got my book. Did think at one stage of getting on a plane and flying to New Zealand and camping on Nalini's doorstep till she gave me a copy. It's only a 3 hour flight. For those of you who live in Melbourne, contact Rendevous Romance in Lonsdale St. She's got a boxload in early. Yay!
bluebourbon
bluebourbon

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Fri May 27, 2011 1:14 am

Kiss of Snow Countdown Quote #11

Spoiler:
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Fri May 27, 2011 1:15 am

congratulations, bluebourbon!

Who else got their copies early? My envy is slowly rising...
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueQueen Fri May 27, 2011 1:30 am

bluebourbon wrote:I live in Melbourne, I'm so happy I live in Melbourne, cos my copy of KOS came in today! Wheeeeeee, it's the weekend, cold, wet, raining. I don't care, my spot on the couch is picked out and I've got my book. Did think at one stage of getting on a plane and flying to New Zealand and camping on Nalini's doorstep till she gave me a copy. It's only a 3 hour flight. For those of you who live in Melbourne, contact Rendevous Romance in Lonsdale St. She's got a boxload in early. Yay!

Congrats! Post spoilers, please. Pretty please. I'm jealous Sad These days are taking too long to get by.
BlueQueen
BlueQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueQueen Fri May 27, 2011 1:34 am

Patricia wrote:BlueQueen, I don't have a Kindle, but I think if one of the ladies here has and is able to lend it to you, it might work, too until you got your own copy! =)

And omg, I think everyone here knows where the United Arab Emirates are. Although I have to admit that I didn't know the English term. Whatever. Wink

Good luck!

Oh, um, is it just me or are there like.. 40 pages of comments missing? Is it just me or..? Where did they go?

I'm going to try and get my Sister in Canada to buy it for me on Amazon and transfer it to my kindle (Which I don't technically have but I downloaded the free version for PC just to read the book rabbit ) If not, let's see. But the wait is horrible.

I tried some of the bookshops here (We have Magrudys, Kinokinoya & Borders) Borders would get it for me in 15 days and Kinokinoya in two months. So I'd rather get an ebook.

Hehe, About UAE I was just making sure. :p
BlueQueen
BlueQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by devilsworld Fri May 27, 2011 2:31 am

My copy is being shipped. Smile
but because of the stupid bank holiday, i'm probably going to get it on the tuesday.
devilsworld
devilsworld

Back to top Go down

Post by catikins Fri May 27, 2011 3:16 am

Lucky lucky you Bluebourbon, perhaps you might spoil us with a teaser later on when you need a much needed wee and tea break.

Laughing
catikins
catikins

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebourbon Fri May 27, 2011 4:53 am

Ok that was the fastest 2 hour drive ever. Dragged hubby along to drive so that I could read, under the passing streetlights, at the traffic lights, even roadworks lights weren't bad, 'cept for the constant flashing. Tried the interior car light on and off thing but that was a deal braker, then we got stuck in the tunnel with peak hour traffic. Yay it's lit up like a christmas tree, happy to sit there forever! Anyway since it seems like I've been on this forum forever waiting for this damn book to come out, and as soon as I figure out how to hide the spoilers I'll put them up.......
bluebourbon
bluebourbon

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebourbon Fri May 27, 2011 4:54 am

Somebody want to give me a clue? They'll be up there faster if you do heh!
bluebourbon
bluebourbon

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Fri May 27, 2011 5:04 am

bluetooth, the code for spoilers: [ spoiler ] text to hide here [/ spoiler ]. Please remove the spaces within the brackets when you use this.

And you have a patient hubby!

By the way, should the quotes/spoilers continue here or should a new thread for those with the book itself be made?
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by san12 Fri May 27, 2011 5:31 am

Hi im new to this forum.

But I am in love with nalini singh book's. And you lot have cool convs so I thought I'd join. hope you lot don't mind. Very Happy
san12
san12

Back to top Go down

Post by Grainne Fri May 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi everyone. All you "lucky people" who will finally get your hands on the KOS on Tuesday or even earlier, please remember all of those who live in europe. We want spoilers/quotes etc. Our suffering still continues. It will be at least another two weeks before THE BOOK arrived via international post, if you dont have kindle etc. NS has me spoilt with the daily treats which will end on 31 May. Smile

Grainne

Back to top Go down

Post by Grainne Fri May 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi san12, hello from another newbie. Great forum. I'm addicted to this forum. I access same morning and evening.

Grainne

Back to top Go down

Post by san12 Fri May 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi Grainne

Same here, totally with you, i'm accessing this forum all the time. Smile
san12
san12

Back to top Go down

Post by KTL Fri May 27, 2011 5:12 pm

welcome, newbies!

bluebourbon - i'm so jealous. i've visited a couple of bookstores in my area in hopes that they got their stock early. no such luck. still such a long time before tuesday! enjoy and spoil us.

KTL

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebourbon Fri May 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Spoiler:
bluebourbon
bluebourbon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Fri May 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Ok that so made my weekend! I absolutely love that spoiler Smile One question though out of curiosity - where are they going that they are only taking two trucks AND Sienna is "spilling out of her shirt"?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotch Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks so much for that spoiler! I am so jealous of those of you who live near a store that has stocked KOS early. I dragged the family to my local Borders tonight and was very disappointed!

Scotch

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueQueen Sat May 28, 2011 1:58 am

Thank-you for the spoiler! Very Happy

Also, here is another review with a few spoiler quotes.

http://www.heroesandheartbreakers.com/blogs/2011/05/fresh-meat-nalini-singhs-kiss-of-snow-may-31-2011?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialmedial&utm_campaign=authorfbadsnalinisingh&WT.mc_id=10172

I'm going particularly crazy on this one... bounce

Spoiler:

I really wish someone would post the whole dance scene. Sigh. Or is that too much to ask for? *puppyeyes*

BlueQueen
BlueQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Sat May 28, 2011 5:26 am

bluebourbon wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks, bluebourbon. Any news about Judd? Smile I love you
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Just got my ARC - Page 6 Empty or three."

Post by bluebourbon Sat May 28, 2011 5:50 am

Hi Lisa, Hawke had gone to the club thinking he was going to break up a fight and found Sienna dancing on the bar. When he carried her out of the club he told the other wolves to leave too. They did but when they divided into the cars, he was left on his own with Sienna. It's a funny moment. That man is toast.

Most of the review boards have covered the main events of the story, but I particularly loved the subtle moments Nalini put in there, the events that made up the day to day lives of the changeling packs.

So for those who still have to wait 2 weeks (really?) and who have been haunting the forums since December like me and wished every day someone would please, please, please put up one more spoiler...yep this is for you.

Spoiler:
bluebourbon
bluebourbon

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebourbon Sat May 28, 2011 5:56 am

Elaine, if Sienna and Hawke weren't such strong personalities in their own right, Judd would've walked in and taken this book over. He's Sienna's uncle, Hawke's lieutenant, Marlee & Toby's uncle, Walker's younger brother, Brenna's mate, Riley, Mercy, Drew & Indigo's bro-in-law....get what I mean. He's that good.
bluebourbon
bluebourbon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum