The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most powerful Psy

+16
paranormalmama
TheFLuff
Roxsan
Elisabeth
TracyTheOncer
monadh
Patricia
Serena
Nicole
ploria
Bella171901
degdelta
tabitha
Rageane
cheebee
arne
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The most powerful Psy Empty The most powerful Psy

Post by arne Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 am

I think that Kaleb is the most powerful Psy in the Net. He is a powerful telekinetic with the power of teleportation. He also has strong telepathic powers and can induce insanity. He is also a perfect conduit.
I think that Sienna Lauren ist the most powerful Psy outside of the net. Judd Lauren is the second powerful psy outside the net.
What do you think? Very Happy

arne

Back to top Go down

The most powerful Psy Empty Re: The most powerful Psy

Post by cheebee Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:58 am

Sounds about right I guess. Out of the characters we know anyway. But any world is s big place and there's always Simone around the next corner with a bigger bat.

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:04 pm

I think that whoever the ghost is...that person is the most powerful. Not in what he can do, but in what he IS. Think about what was said by Nalini, the ghost is THE CENTRAL SUPPORT of the net. Take him away and the net in essance implodes on itself. As for psy outside the net...Sienna is most definitely the most dangerous if not most powerful, with Sascha being the next on the list followed by Judd.
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:21 am

I agree that the Ghost/Kaleb is the most powerful PSy in the Net and currently Judd is the most powerful Psy out of the Net, obviously he willeventually be replaced by Sienna when she learns to control her X-Psy ability.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 am

i'm of the opinion that it's all relative and would depend on the situation.

Example - if your barometer is killing ability we've got several folks who are definitely on the list (Judd, other Arrows, etc.)

If your situation demands peace I'm going with Sascha.

Mind f--king - Ming, Tatiana, Henry...

Overall power? I'm guessing the Ghost, whoever he is, but we're going to have to wait and see (dammit!)

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:40 pm

I think other than the obvious - Ghost/Kaleb as it mentions several times he is the most powerful Psy in the Net.

I think maybe it is Judd as it mentions that he is the only current TK-Cell to survive to maturity. However in Branded by Fire it mentions that the Lauren's were actually sentanced to rehabilitation because Ming found out that Sienna's martial abilities were far stronger than his own.

If she is an X-psy she is likely to be the only living one because Sascha's Alice Elderidge book says x-psy rarely survived childhood without their powers turning and killing them.

tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:12 pm

In the Psynet, I think its Ming.
and I have an explanation What a Face :
In a Q&A Nalini Singh mentioned that Sienna is REEEEEALLY Powerfull (I dont think we needed that answer to know that) but still Ming is more powerfull because he has his ability under controll.
That means even if Sienna can get her temper under controll, he is still powerfull.
And Dangerous, and creepy. Suspect
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by ploria Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 am

degdelta wrote:i'm of the opinion that it's all relative and would depend on the situation.

...Mind f--king - Ming, Tatiana, Henry...)

How can you possibly leave Nikita out of this? Shocked I'll give you Ming as the most powerful (for now) in that dept. but Nikita definitely has it over Henry and Tatiana.

ploria

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:27 am

As a whole I agree with this, but I think Faith is also incredibly powerful in that she is not only a cardinal F psy with the most powerfuland accurate predictions in the worls but she also has strong secondary powers that include making very realistic illusions.

Nicole

Back to top Go down

Post by ploria Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 am

Ok, I see....this is more about mind CONTROL. But when it comes to mind obliteration...Nikita's got em on the run Laughing

ploria

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:48 am

It's hard to say which Psy is the most powerful. Kaleb is the most powerful Tk in the Net.
Faith is the most powerful F-Psy, but she's not skilled in combat, neither in mental nor in physical combat.
Nikita is a very strong Tp-Psy and her ability to transmit viruses is very dangerous.
Ming is also a Cardinal and skilled in mental combat but also in physical.
And for Sienna.... her ability is ver very powerful, perhaps the most powerful ever, but also very dangerous.
I think the most powerful Py would be the Ghost. It's not so much about his designation or his grade on the gradient, it's about that his actions will decide if the PsyNet will survive. He holds the power to save or destroy the Net, that's why he's in my opinion the most powerful Psy.
Serena
Serena

http://serenareads.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ploria Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 am

Agree Serena.

ploria

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:33 am

Serena, I wanted to write that, too. They are ALL powerfull. It always depends on what your goal is. Do you want to kill everyone? Well, then, Go Sienna! Do you want to do that without killing the wrong ones? Hm, Nikita'd be a great choice then. Do you want to know what will happen next? Then Faith is the strongest Psy. In their own way, they're all strong and powerfull.

Maybe we should rephrase the question: Who is the most dangerous Psy?

I think the Ghost is dangerous. If he gets.. insane or anything like that and breaks with Silence before the time has come, there will be a little.. apocalypse, right? Then there are Kaleb and Ming, but I think the whole Council is damn strong and dangerous.

Soo, there is again the thing: Do we only talk about the power or about the intentions the Psy have? Because, eg. Sienna is very, very dangerous, but she doesn't want to hurt anyone. Same time she can't controll everything, which makes her even more dangerous.
Ming is "weaker" than she is, but he can controll everything. Still he isn't as dangerous as she is, when you talk about unintentionally killing everyone. No, he plans it, he's cold. What's more dangerous then?

Meh. I really thing there is no real answer to that.. But who has the most power? My guess: The Ghost. But we don't even know what his powers are. He's the most powerfull one because he's -the- rebel.. Hmm.
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:39 am

We forget Zie Zen. He is the man with the kanji-coins. He has something that not many others in the Net have. Trust. He seems to be the leader or at least an important member of the Psy insurgence. He has people worthy of trust. That makes him powerful too. The same goes for Anthony.
Serena
Serena

http://serenareads.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Agree!
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by ploria Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Yes and I agree too Patricia that the question should be: Who is the most dangerous psy.

ploria

Back to top Go down

Post by monadh Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:59 am

I think that if Kaleb is indeed the Ghost, he is probably both the most powerful and the most dangerous Psy in the Net. Outside the Net I would probably go with Judd, even if Sienna's combat ability might turn out to be stronger. But with his Tk-cell ability he can not only kill from a distance but also heal wounds that are beyond the capabilities of even the most powerful "convential" healers. I think this unique combination of combat and healing abilities makes him one of the most powerful...

monadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 am

Not sure about that. I dunno, it is possible, yes, but I just don't want him to be the Ghost. I want two stories. One for Kaleb, one for the Ghost. (What a stupid reason xD) and I just don't see how that'd work..

Possible KoS-Spoiler ahead, don't read if you don't want to.
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, which is the reason why I marked this as a spoiler. If it is not, please tell me so.
Also, I don't think it's a big spoiler as in "OMG now that you've told me the whole story is going to bore me because I know what happens already!". It's a simple fact, something that neither concerns SxH's relationship nor the main plot. BUT it IS important.

Spoiler:

Another thing is Silence. In BoF Nikita asks Kaleb what he thinks of it's break and he says something like "It's about time".
The Ghost wants what is best for the Net. Kaleb want's to find this one person. He doesn't really care about the rest, not like the Ghost seems to be. Also, Kaleb doesn't seem to be as unlikely to let go of Silence as the Ghost does.

I hate to say those things when all I got as proof is a feeling in my gut. I'm wondering if Nalini knows who the Ghost is, yet.

In the end, both of them are powerful and dangerous. And as I said, it's more a question of motives.
If they have a reason, both of them'd do some pretty awful things. As anyone would.
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:27 am

There's a part of me that wants the Ghost to be Kaleb and another part that doesn't, mainly for the same reason as you (ie, two books). I also think there's evidence in support and against it, so I'll be very curious to see which way is right when we finally know for sure.
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Wed May 23, 2012 9:37 am

I'm reserrecting this thread so that you can comment after reading ToN Very Happy
(& I'm not telling you why Razz)
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Wed May 23, 2012 2:46 pm

you´re so mean Wink
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu May 24, 2012 12:47 am

Tabitha. You are evil.
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxsan Tue May 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Ok, so I now believe that Kaleb is most certainly the most dangerous Psy in existence. I mean, c'mon,
Spoiler:
Roxsan
Roxsan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue May 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Roxsan - YEP!
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down