The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Watch.

+10
tabitha
Katherine
Sarah18
Schainize
Nina
TracyTheOncer
Rageane
Serena
Patricia
twixter_tea
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Movie Watch. - Page 6 Empty Re: Movie Watch.

Post by Elisabeth Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:59 pm

ja, well today I was so sad that the next episode needs more time that I watched Lydias and Maria Lus vids...I like Lydia...she´s so....I think somehow she reminds me of my Baby Sister Smile
that Q&A and the twitters will have to wait a bit, at least until this afternoon or so...or this morning......hach, I love it, can´t wait if she tells more about the letter Wink
can´t wait to see all the people again, especially Jane...she´s so sweet Smile
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:11 am

I'm not a Batman fan but really loved the Dark Knight. Skyfall and the Hobbit were ok. Breaking Dawn was good but not amazing as expected really.

My favourite film of 2012 has to be Life of Pi though Smile
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Quentin is my hero...Django Unchained is AWESOME!!!
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:05 am

I'm about to watch Life of Pi with my mom this week, and I still need to go and see The Hobbit with the Best Friend. Django Unchained is high on my To Watch list, too, but real life is getting in the way of my cinematic experiences..

Currently looking for some Historicals, but I don't even know where to start. D: There are so many freaking sub-genres, and I'm never sure which ones are actually good, because overrated movies-syndrom sets in way too easily with me. Recs?
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:19 pm

hmm, did you see Tudors or Rome? I loved these and really fell into the storie and after epiosode I had a lot to think about and absolutley enjoyed the costumes.... Smile
some would say Game of Thrones is good, or awesome...I never saw it, so no idea, guess you need to try out on your one Very Happy
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 am

Elisabeth wrote:hmm, did you see Tudors or Rome? I loved these and really fell into the storie and after epiosode I had a lot to think about and absolutley enjoyed the costumes.... Smile
some would say Game of Thrones is good, or awesome...I never saw it, so no idea, guess you need to try out on your one Very Happy

I most definitely recommend Rome and also Game of Thrones...both of them are awesome shows!
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Game of thrones is awesome as was Rome.

I also really liked Camelot too.

Mostly I'm watching glee and beauty and the beast at the moment.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:48 pm

I rewatched LBD, actually I had to learn for my finals, but LBD was waaaay better Wink
and Gigi inspired me to a new haircut Smile
I´m so curious how it´ll all end with, Darcy, Lydia, Jane, Bing and so on, so good you introduced me to that crazy world, Pat Very Happy
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:11 am

I went to see Hansel and Gretal in theaters a couple of weeks ago. It was fun. There was really good chemistry between all the "good guys" and it was funny as heck.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Hansel and Gretel tomorrow as a reward for being done with exams. Yay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:42 pm

oh, you´re lucky, my exams start tomorrow, no good book, no good film until next Tuesday Crying or Very sad
Hänsel and Gretel is one of these films where they turned a fairy tale into a film, or? like Red riding Hood and so?
is it really good, I didn´t quite like Red riding Hood or what was that other film...Snow White and the Huntsman, they werde kinda, hmm, I didn´t like them as much as I thought I would...Rolling Eyes
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:46 am

Elisabeth wrote:oh, you´re lucky, my exams start tomorrow, no good book, no good film until next Tuesday Crying or Very sad
Hänsel and Gretel is one of these films where they turned a fairy tale into a film, or? like Red riding Hood and so?
is it really good, I didn´t quite like Red riding Hood or what was that other film...Snow White and the Huntsman, they werde kinda, hmm, I didn´t like them as much as I thought I would...Rolling Eyes

Hansel and Gretal takes place about twenty years after the fairy tale. The kids have grown up and become professional witch hunters.

Its a *fun* movie. It won't win any academy awards but it was fun none the less.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:13 pm

ahja, soso, well maybe I´ll watch it, sounds funny Very Happy
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Watched Hansel and Gretel. Loved Jeremy Renner. Was funny and clichéistic. But there's Jeremy Renner so it's perfect for the end of semester.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:15 pm

I watched Jane Eyre and I loved it, now I really have to read the book to compare, but these landscapes, people, conversations... Smile
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:17 am

THE BORGIAS

WHO

I

Is anyone here watching that show?

Also, anyone here on trakt.tv? I'm not sure if I asked it before.. probably did. :/
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Not gooodii!!
Or ... it's sort of okay, but if you EVER EVER EVER watched "The Tudors" or "Game of Thrones" you'll be diappointed as hell.
You SHOULD watch The Tudors though! THAT'S a real great show!
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:52 pm

tabitha wrote:Game of thrones is awesome as was Rome.

I also really liked Camelot too.

Mostly I'm watching glee and beauty and the beast at the moment.

I totally loved Joseph Fiennes (or was it some other Fiennes-sibling?) in the role as Merlin! I mean Hell-ooh, that was amazing. And Eva Green as Morgan was just genius. But Jamie Campbell-Bower as Arthur? Sorry, bad choice. He was great in Sweeny Todd but crappy as Arthur. So was Guinevere! Tamsin forgot-her-lastname is just one of the Posh-girls from St. Trinian to me. Nothing more.
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:59 pm

I watched:
Game of Thrones -*cough cough* Jon *cough*
Criminal Minds -ain't nothin better than Derek Morgan in the morning'
CSI -even though it's a bit bloody for my taste ... and the whole Grissom-Sara thing is just ... meh.
OneTreeHill -I sort of watched eight of nine seasons (yeah, I know, I know, just throw something at me). I'm always going sentimental and meaningful lol
The Last unicorn -must have!
Game of Thrones season 2: DID NOT LIKE! NO ME GUSTA!!!

And a whole bunch of other stuff I found while randomly going through some boxes
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:19 pm

I LOVE THE BORGIAS THOSE ARE MY BABIES DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT /protectively curling around Cesare and Lucrezia

I love Game of Thrones, haven't started the Tudors yet because the pilot seemed a little dull to me. Did you see the GoT Season 3 premiere yet? What did you think? I was a little disappointed, but then it wasn't my kind of weekend, so I was pessimistic as it was and probably would've enjoyed it more otherwise.

Rome and Camelot are on my to-watch-list. Started Camelot, but stopped after two or three episodes, because of something.. I think another show just started again or something. Need to watch. (Merlin and Legend of the Seeker, too. D: )
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:03 am

The other day I saw a new tv show that is awesome! It is called 666 Park Avenue. Here is the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEUSk1SyHvc
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:10 pm

oh, Tudor is amazing, I loved Jonathan Rhys Meyers and his Queens Very Happy
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:59 pm

Patricia wrote:I LOVE THE BORGIAS THOSE ARE MY BABIES DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT /protectively curling around Cesare and Lucrezia

I love Game of Thrones, haven't started the Tudors yet because the pilot seemed a little dull to me. Did you see the GoT Season 3 premiere yet? What did you think? I was a little disappointed, but then it wasn't my kind of weekend, so I was pessimistic as it was and probably would've enjoyed it more otherwise.

Rome and Camelot are on my to-watch-list. Started Camelot, but stopped after two or three episodes, because of something.. I think another show just started again or something. Need to watch. (Merlin and Legend of the Seeker, too. D: )

Yes, I saw the first episode of the 3r GoT season. I thought it was okay. I am starting to get a little bored by Jon even though I like him the most. I adore Ygritte by the way. She's awesome and Brienne!!! Gosh how cool is she?!
And I love Robb ... but ... meh I know what's going to happen to him
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:08 am

Same here. I love Brienne so SO SO much, like can you all go away and leave me with her. :'D Hm, Jon doesn't/didn't bore me, but I'm starting to have huge issues with Dany. I know there's more to it than that, but she comes across as this.. like, priviliged white girl saviour and stockholm syndrome victim? I don't know, maybe it's just that she gets so hyped while other characters don't, but I'd prefer her to have less chapters than, for example, Sansa.
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:52 am

Oh and the tudors ... you HAVE to see it. It's like ... Jonathan Rhys Meyers IS henry. Even though he doesn't look the least like him, hell, each time he had an outburst I was scared as hell hiding under my blanket. He is a GOD! And ... aaaaw Henry Cavill, do I have to say more? <3
Dany I like, before I thought of her as ... Mary Sue, little girl, nice, polite. And then the dragen, unsullied episode came and the only thing I said was: ... Daenerys Badass Targaryen. My God. She was awesome in that episode.
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum