The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels' Dance

+4
Jane
Sandy87
Patricia
tabitha
8 posters

Go down

Angels' Dance Empty Angels' Dance

Post by tabitha Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:47 pm

The exerpt is up on Nalini's website, I'm so excited for this book Smile
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Angels' Dance Empty Re: Angels' Dance

Post by Patricia Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Oh, saw it in the newsletter, but I haven't found the time to read it today!
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy87 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:08 am

Read it yesterday. I'm so excited!! I remember when I was doubting if starting with the series or not, and now I'm so hooked!
Sandy87
Sandy87

https://www.facebook.com/sandy.p.gradus

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Where are you right now? : ) Oh, just read that you've already finished all of them! Coooool! : D
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:18 am

I Loved, loved, loved this novella!

& now I want my own Galen to take me flying.

Jessamy has is every bit as sweet as I thought she'd be and a great deal more stubbon.

Galen is so very alpha warrior but has to be the sweetest angel alive. He was never my favourite of the Seven, he is now. They make the most perfect couple ever, their relationship based on the deepest trust.

We get slight insights and glimpses of the other members of the Seven too, this book is set way before Elena's introduction into the series and is the perfect prequel.

tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:38 am

tabitha wrote:I Loved, loved, loved this novella!

& now I want my own Galen to take me flying.

Jessamy has is every bit as sweet as I thought she'd be and a great deal more stubbon.

Galen is so very alpha warrior but has to be the sweetest angel alive. He was never my favourite of the Seven, he is now. They make the most perfect couple ever, their relationship based on the deepest trust.

We get slight insights and glimpses of the other members of the Seven too, this book is set way before Elena's introduction into the series and is the perfect prequel.

I hate you. I need this book. Now. You are such an evil human being, you really are!!! XD
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:14 pm

LOL, if you can wait another 45 minutes you can buy it on kindle Very Happy
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:08 am

I just read it. It's amazing. Galen is so... alpha. And I adore the way he loves Jessamy and tries to push her to be more..confident, to stop being afraid and to live. He is definetly one of my favorites. We even get to know how the name "Bluebell" was "born". Love Illium. Laughing
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Concepcion30 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:57 am

I just got it in the mail this morning but haven't read it yet, (have to go to work later too =/) I had a $10 Barnes and Noble gift card so I actually purchased the physical book instead of buying it on my Kindle. I didn't realize this book had all her novellas in it. That is so cool cause I'd only read one of them so far. It seems I'll have a busy reading weekend, yay!
Concepcion30
Concepcion30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 am

I just finished it too. I really enjoyed it. I liked both Galen and Jessamy. Lots of interesting history about Illium, some on Aodhan seemingly before whatever happened to him happened (if that makes sense). Of course, Raphael and Dmitri are there as is Jason. It was well done.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Concepcion30 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:25 pm

I just finished reading Galen and Jess's story. I took my time because I have so little to read these days I wanted to savor it. It was a delightful introduction to them and the dawn of their love story.

Spoiler:

Overall a very good read, I still have Sarah and Ashwini's stories to finish and I'll be all caught up. Very Happy
Concepcion30
Concepcion30

Back to top Go down

Post by SHELITA Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:47 pm

In Galen and Jess story it stated that Michaela wasn't in the Cadre, I was under the impression that Raphael was second to youngest.
SHELITA
SHELITA

Back to top Go down

Post by Concepcion30 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 pm

SHELITA wrote:In Galen and Jess story it stated that Michaela wasn't in the Cadre, I was under the impression that Raphael was second to youngest.

I believe he is second to youngest with Favashi being the youngest. I'm guessing that means Michaela was older than Raphael before she became an Archangel. Does anyone know how legit the following site is? Because they have character bio's on just about everyone.

http://wickedscribesnalinisingh.wordpress.com/the-guild-hunters-series/guild-hunter-character-guide-2/

It states Raphael is 1500 which kind of shocked me because I was thinking he was older than that. Nalini hinted at his age several times but never gave us an actual number.
Concepcion30
Concepcion30

Back to top Go down

Post by danisweets Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:05 pm

It states Raphael is 1500 which kind of shocked me because I was thinking he was older than that. Nalini hinted at his age several times but never gave us an actual number.

I thought Raphael was about 2000ish?

PS loved this story - so sweet!

danisweets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down