The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawke and Sienna?

+48
aquarianjewel
Melina
kooritsuki
twixter_tea
Sam
whynot9
ginnylyn
Louise
lenaleal
sephora
Arella
Sandy
Madhura
HawkeLover31
evedallas
kairos
BlackQueen
sodah
JC
virgo33
shelley0906
EriSeg
jmtmainer
molliemoo2883
Jayne
boog1956
falcon
degdelta
CyndeB
Vantizian
Baboo
CiLi
Ladyhawke
sophia.lp
Fuarie
Paris
Rageane
rystyn_4728
droplet
Daniela
Erika
SamFrucci
Idez
kat
joeyjhg2
syaffolee
Katherine
lili
52 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Empty Hawke and Sienna

Post by ginnylyn Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:36 pm

I think Hawke and Sienna are headed in the mating direction together. All references to them indicate that they will eventually be mated, however that would spoil the story line for us if its true. But i think that it just makes you want the book even more, like the big 1 everyone cant wait to come out. Also I bet Sienna is an X-Psy. She's strong willed, aggressive, and temperamental. And in Blaze, you can see her maturing into a Psy that no one knows about. Plus Hawke is having "improper feelings" towards her that he acknowledges but refuses to act upon because of the age difference which leads him to agreeing to send her away. Personally I can't wait for their story to come out....whether together as mates or not.

ginnylyn

Back to top Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Empty Re: Hawke and Sienna?

Post by Baboo Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:10 am

I like his improper feelings towards Sienna

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by whynot9 Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:52 am

I'm kind of on the fence about this one (Hawke & Sienna). My daughter read the series last week, during her spring break, & she admits to being biased about age, so the age difference bothers her, but even she thought Hawke & Sienna were a sure thing. I've been trying to figure out how it *couldn't* work, though. (Just to drive myself nuts!) Max's book with his J-Psy is next (hurry up July!), then Indigo's and ? (but I hope it's Andrew), then Hawke's book. So Indigo can't be Hawke's mate, but there are 2 books in which Sienna could get over her infatuation, if that's what it is, & to introduce a heroine alpha enough for Hawke. So I think it's possible, I just can't quite figure out who Sienna's hero would be. Kit, I think, isn't quite right, so, UGH! I give in, must be Hawke & Sienna. Unless it's Kaleb & Sienna. If only I could figure out *how*! (sigh!)

whynot9

Back to top Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Empty Hawke/Sienna Team

Post by Sam Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:27 am

I will be soooo disappointed if Hawke and Sienna are not together. This is one book that I have been waiting on for soooo long. I have hooked three other friends on to Nalini’s books and we are all on the Hawke/Sienna Team. (Kind’a reminds me of the young adult Twilight book series where there was a Jacob/Bella Team and a Edward/Bella Team.)

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Icon_lol

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by sephora Sun May 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Ladyhawke wrote:
Ladyhawke, I too read each book looking for any mention of Hawke and Sienna.

I've read the Hawke/Sienna parts of BbF soooooooooo many times...good god. Rediculous.

Lol.. me too... atleast we deserve to have a more obvious mention in Indigo's book...coz i die just thinking about the book coming in 2011...Ughh.. snippets... spoilers.. anything!!
sephora
sephora

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Thu May 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Hawke&Sienna. I totally believe in my heart and soul THEY will MATE. If they don't....it'll be a sad sad day for me. Kind of like when Dumbledore died. They are just so perfect for each other. I'm not really for relationships with really major age gaps, but then again...if your in love, is doesn't matter. When I realized how perfect they are for each other...I stood up and proudly declared myself H&S fan. UNITE!

*sigh* I ache for more H&S scenes. And like a lot of people I know, I bookmarked the pages in CBI and BbF for any Hawke&Sienna scenes. *tear*

I'M DYING for a SNIPPET, or one CONVO of them. ANYTHING. I can't wait another year for the book. *gets on knees*

Please Ms.Singh! ANYTHING?
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by kooritsuki Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm

I'd be heartbroken if they're not mates.

I mean, there is an age gap of about 14 yrs, but I think it's ok. It's not like a yucky 30 years or whatever. For me, it's still within acceptable range.
kooritsuki
kooritsuki

http://romancenovelsreviews.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:02 am

I agree! If they aren't going to be mates....I will cry myself to oblivion. *sniffs*

I'm pretty sure they're mates though, all the signs in every book points towards it.
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Empty They will be together!

Post by Melina Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:32 am

Hi there! I'm so happy I found this forum! I'm a huge fan of Hawke and Sienna too! They MUST be together! But I'm amazed of how many people were bothered by the age gap betwen them! I mean, come on! Let's not be hypocrits! Why can an Archangel of thousands of years have a relationship with a hunter of what?..25-30 years (Archangel Kiss) but Hawke can't be with Sienna because she's 10-13 years younger! Psy/Changeling world is fiction, anything can happen, that's the beauty of it! And besides if you read about Nalini's next book (Idigo&Drew Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin ) Indigo is older than Drew, another relationship issue which in reality I would find it awkward, but don't mind in fiction. And by the time they're going to get their own book I suspect Sienna will be at least 20, young but not the first to fall in love or to marry at that age.

And let's not forget Lucas and Sascha's disscusion, those hints, that there is something going on between S&H. As for Kit, I think Sienna sees him like a friend (after all she didn't have any friends of her age). He's the type of friend that you can kiss but still hang out afterwards without any commitments. Maybe Kit wants more, but the girl doesn't, and she does use him...a teeny, weeny bit so she can piss of Hawke.

As for the X designation I think it's some sort of negation power. To negate the powers of all other Psy, kind of like an anti-Psy (do I make any sense?). Anyway that's the most powerful and dangereous thing I could think of. And Hawke...there was probably a Psy attack in which the girl supposed to be his mate died and that's why he hates them so much. And that is why this situation makes it worse for him, because he's attracted to a Psy, a cardinal Psy at that.

I can't wait for their book but I don't mind 'cause we get Indigo and Drew, definitely some hints about our favorit couple and maybe (fingers cross) some developpement with Nikita and Caleb in the next one. I'm very curious about these two after I read Bonds of Justice. Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Icon_lol
Melina
Melina

Back to top Go down

Post by kooritsuki Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Yah, I've been wondering about negation power too. Haven't really heard much about it.

But, when Sascha was talking to Sienna in the den, Sienna admitted that her powers are not only limited to mental combat. Also, she cracked part of the Den's wall. So I'm thinking of something much more powerful than negation power. I could be wrong...

And I agree, I can't wait to see more of Nikita and Caleb. I really like Nikita. I've yet to make my mind up about Caleb, but I think the kid who saved Annie may be him.
kooritsuki
kooritsuki

http://romancenovelsreviews.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawke Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Let me be honest...the best part (for me) in BoJ was the mention of Hawke and Sienna.

Brief...but there...and very telling, imo.

And half the reason I'm sooo excited for PoP is b/c I can't wait to get back to the wolves...and get some insight into how Hawke is dealing with Sienna being away from the den.

I'm shamelessly focused like that.

Ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:36 pm

And half the reason I'm sooo excited for PoP is b/c I can't wait to get back to the wolves...and get some insight into how Hawke is dealing with Sienna being away from the den.

I'm shamelessly focused like that.[/quote]

*hangs head* So am I....so am I.

I loved reading about the leopards but since the development of Sienna and Hawke....my attention has grown towards the wolves. I'm none too excited about Drew, he kind of bores me....meh. But Indigo, I like her. She's smart, edgy, dominant and totally my idol.

PoP high points for me....Indigo showing Drew how dominant she is, and THE MOST IMPORTANT, SIENNA AND HAWKE. I swear my blood pressue rockets just thinking of those two. I have to agree with the post above ladyHawke. I really do think the enemity Hawke has with Psy might have to do with the Psy taking away his mate. Because if that's true, it must really hurt him to find himself attracted to his enemy.

I'm kind of wondering....when (not IF) those two mate...will it be in time for Sashca's birth or before? Hmm...
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by sephora Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Ladyhawke wrote:Let me be honest...the best part (for me) in BoJ was the mention of Hawke and Sienna.

Brief...but there...and very telling, imo.

I'm shamelessly focused like that.

U said it so well, its almost like im hearing the voice in my head.. Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Fresse

I too happen to share the shameless obsess..errr..focus with Hawk and Seina..

And i hate waiting for november...Good thing i have some random stuff, like say ,exams, to keep me distracted... Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Icon_lol
sephora
sephora

Back to top Go down

Post by aquarianjewel Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:32 am

I've been a Hawke/Sienna fan from the get-go...and like others have confessed, I too am obsessed with even the tiniest mention of them in any of the books and I re-read the passages over and over again. (BbF has been my favorite book because of so much Hawke/Sienna goodness! My favorites are when Riley tells Hawke that he knows why Hawke has blue balls and proceeds to warn Hawke away from "her" because she's too young, and then when Hawke gets a stricken look on his face when Sascha tells him that Sienna will cut her hair to blend in better)

I think it's kind of interesting that the age difference is what worries many. Sienna, despite being young, is an old soul. Even though she acts like a brat (notably around Hawke) we discovered it has much to do with her conditioning failing and the dissonance that results. I think that if you look at their personalities, the powers that they wield, and the connection they have (which has never been father/daughter to me, ever), then the technical age difference doesn't matter. Sienna is destined for something enormous (I too think she's an X-psy). I have a feeling that she'll play a pivotal role, and Hawke with his "more wolf than man" personality is the perfect person to be by her side when it all hits the fan. He's tough, feral...so WOLFY. And it's exactly what she needs. Likewise, Sienna will never cower in fear. She'd be the perfect mate for Hawke.

And one last thing, I don't think Kit and Sienna will get serious. Kit, despite having the alpha scent on him, would never be able to understand and handle the darkness that is part of Sienna. Kit has been raised in the Pack with no traumatic or de-stabilizing thing to happen to him. He doesn't really understand and have the ability to be the kind of mate Sienna requires. Still, I like this Kit/Sienna dynamic simply because it drives Hawke CRAZY. Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
aquarianjewel
aquarianjewel

Back to top Go down

Post by sephora Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 am

I certainly hope Kit doesnt get like, actual feelings for Sienna. I like him too much to see him hurting.
But I suppose if it came to it, it IS Hawke and Sienna at the top.Sorry kit-ty boy..
Aquarianjewel, ok for the sake of ease lets' just say, aj, yea... I really like BbF and not just coz i adore Riley and Mercy( dang it.. i cant help but adore all of them.. i cant pik one fav couple.. well...maybe Hawek/Sienna, but we still have to get there first.) ok im goin off on a tangent.,sorry..But one of the main reasons i like reading it again and again is the Hawke Sienna developements.

The bits in caressed by ice are also good..

ugh.. how long till the Hawke book comes?!!
sephora
sephora

Back to top Go down

Post by Melina Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:00 pm

aquarianjewel wrote: Still, I like this Kit/Sienna dynamic simply because it drives Hawke CRAZY. Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

So so TRUE! Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Icon_lol I absolutley adore Hawke but I can't help it! Let him suffer a little bit Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Icon_twisted . After all he's the one pushing her away. And I'm sad that there isn't more SnowDancer screentime (I loved Branded by Fire - and not only for Sienna&Hawke bits). I just hope Hawke's book will blow me away (actually I think it will). Can't wait for PoP! Sienna&Hawke screentime and we'll meet the other lieutenants. You have to love a book that bites! Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
Melina
Melina

Back to top Go down

Post by aquarianjewel Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:44 pm

@sephora: Yah, I definitely don't want to see Kit hurt. But in my mind
he's still a juvenile, although he is growing up. And I absolutely
ADORE Mercy and Riley...and Caressed by ICE is my favorite. Loved
Brenna and Judd.

@melina: hahaha...yes, he deserves to suffer just a teensy bit. I can't wait to get by to my wolves. Although I love DarkRiver, I've always loved SnowDancers just a bit more. Smile
aquarianjewel
aquarianjewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Hawke's book doesn't come out until 2011.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 pm

The painful reminder of how long I have to wait for Hawke's book sends me into a whirlwind of a deeper depression.

*sinks into oblivion*
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:02 pm

LOL! So melodramatic!
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 pm

This isn't dramatic's! This is real...

I feel like like the Titanic. Sinking, sinking, sinking....
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by sephora Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:42 pm

twixter_tea wrote:This isn't dramatic's! This is real...

I feel like like the Titanic. Sinking, sinking, sinking....

I feel ya pain...

2011 seems sooo long off...and we dont even know if its gonna be early or late 2011...
sigh...........

*takes refuge in BbF*
sephora
sephora

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:47 pm

I HOPE IT'S EARLY! *jumps up and down*

Hope, hope, hope. It's all we have left....and PoP....

*takes refuge in both CBI and BBF*
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:31 pm

I've read somewhere (don't remember where) that Nalini thought it would be release in the middle of 2011....... Hawke and Sienna? - Page 6 Icon_sad
It's almost a year of waiting!!
Let's just hope see to have a lot of Hawke and Sienna in PoP Very Happy
(And anthologies early 2011!!)

Last edited by Louise on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Louise
Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy those mini post-it's people put on corner of pages to memorize certain scenes.....

If there's any HAWKE and Sienna....I think I'll memerize every paragraph, line, page, and chapter for it....just as I've shamelessly done with CBI and BbF.

And if there's any anthologies...I'm hoping for one with D'Arn and Sing-Lui.

And manybe ANOTHER one of Ria and Emmett....just because WoS was soooo good.
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next