The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawke and Sienna?

+48
aquarianjewel
Melina
kooritsuki
twixter_tea
Sam
whynot9
ginnylyn
Louise
lenaleal
sephora
Arella
Sandy
Madhura
HawkeLover31
evedallas
kairos
BlackQueen
sodah
JC
virgo33
shelley0906
EriSeg
jmtmainer
molliemoo2883
Jayne
boog1956
falcon
degdelta
CyndeB
Vantizian
Baboo
CiLi
Ladyhawke
sophia.lp
Fuarie
Paris
Rageane
rystyn_4728
droplet
Daniela
Erika
SamFrucci
Idez
kat
joeyjhg2
syaffolee
Katherine
lili
52 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hawke and Sienna?

Post by degdelta Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:40 pm

ooooo!!! <girly squeal>!!!

can't wait!!!

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Post by virgo33 Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:25 am

Baboo wrote:
Vantizian wrote:Speaking of Hawke! After i finished "Slave to Sensation" again i found myself wondering. Why does Hawke know something about E-psys?
I mean, most of the psy themself didnt know they exist and official there arent any E-psys left. So how it comes he knows about them after a
100 years disavowal? Could it be that the girl he hooked up with in his younger days wasnt changeling?

That's a good point. I have been wondering how he knows too. He's definitely having a couple of secrets. Maybe one of his ancestors is a psy?

Been wondering about that, too; wondering if she was Psy, and maybe I'm way off here, but wondering recently if maybe she's not dead after all?

After reading this latest book, I started wondering if one of Sienna's powers is as a null, and it looks like that's possible after reading Nalini's replies on the blog, and I think that's going to play into the end of this story arc.

virgo33

Back to top Go down

Post by virgo33 Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:34 am

degdelta wrote:my thinking is that Sienna's power levels must be met with a man who will be a balance for her on all levels, and though Kit is an Alpha-to-be, he definitely does not have the strength and experience that Sienna will need.

D

If it should turn out not to be Sienna and Hawk, thinking of all those powers of Sienna and someone to balance all that, what about The Ghost?

virgo33

Back to top Go down

Post by virgo33 Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:40 am

Katherine wrote:Maybe book 10 is The Ghost's story.

You know, if I was Nalini, which obviously I'm not, I'd make Hawke's story the last of the series. Which is why I'm not really looking forward to his story. I know that all good things must come to an end, but that doesn't mean I have to look forward to that ending.

Maybe Book 10 is both a story for The Ghoste and Hawke?

virgo33

Back to top Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Empty Hawke and Sienna

Post by JC Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 pm

I can't wait for Hawke's Book. His mate better be Sienna or I will be very disappointed Evil or Very Mad . I agree that she just has a friendship with Kit. I don't think Kit is strong enough for Sienna. I do believe that Sienna acts up because she is scared about her growing powers and the emotions that Hawke elicits from her. Afterall, she has spent a liftetime in silence when suddenly she has all these emotions for Hawke and also has to help her younger siblings maintain their family net.

JC

Back to top Go down

Post by degdelta Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:25 pm

JC wrote: I do believe that Sienna acts up because she is scared about her growing powers and the emotions that Hawke elicits from her. Afterall, she has spent a liftetime in silence when suddenly she has all these emotions for Hawke and also has to help her younger siblings maintain their family net.

She's still a teenager with all the hormonal angst that entails, plus she's got enough power to make Ming the merciless flinch. That's got to make her a bit nervous.

nope, i wouldn't want to be Sienna Lauren. (except for the eventually getting the Hawke part. yummy)
D

degdelta

Back to top Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Empty He sees her as a daughter

Post by sodah Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Katherine wrote:You know, that's a really neat idea. I hadn't looked at it like that. I bet you're right.

I hope not. Ewww @

sodah

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Nalini implied that the Psy used to have their own version of a mating bond and that that is the type of bond that Max and his J-Psy will share.

So maybe instead of a mating bond, Hawke and Sienna will have psychic bond.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Katherine, where do you get your info? I can't find where Nalini said what kind of Psy the Max will mate with...
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:45 pm

That's strange, I can't find it either, but I'm almost positive that I didn't pull that out of thin air.

From what I remember, Nalini said that Max was going to mate (or whatever its called) with a J-Psy and that they were a bit... "different".
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:18 am

I also remember, that the J stands for "Justice". I think she answer the question in the Q&A session on the blog.

I am so curious which power J-Psy have...
CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:29 am

Might be a variant of backsight....?
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:17 am

hello everyone,

some good news for Hawke and Sienna fans:

I asked Nalini if we will enjoy to read about the first meeting of the Laurens with the wolf pack. Especially the
first meeting of Hawke and Sienna, their thoughts about each other, their behaviour and their feelings (it caught
my attention when Sienna told Sascha about her breaking condition the moment she met Hawke Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Icon_wink and I wanted to
know if I have to keep imagine this in my mind or if I could keep the hope to read about this).

She answered with yes and that we will get some glimpses of this in future books.

Yuppie!!!! Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

I
imagined this situation like the "little red riding hood" (don't know
if this is the correct word) alias Sienna and the big bad alpha wolf
Hawke

Love to see this!!!! Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Lol
CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by rystyn_4728 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Icon_bounce that's wonderful... I can't wait!!!

Hmmm... how about "Beauty and the Beast"? just that, the beast could transform into a handsome prince every now and then. hehehe

Thanks for the info CiLi.

rystyn_4728

Back to top Go down

Post by droplet Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:55 am

CiLi wrote:I
imagined this situation like the "little red riding hood" (don't know
if this is the correct word) alias Sienna and the big bad alpha wolf
Hawke

Haha, when I first saw this I thought that Sienna would be the one doing the chasing! Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Icon_wink
droplet
droplet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:43 am

That's GREAT news indeed Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Icon_bounce
Guess we'll get to read that in their book?
I'm drunk with happiness Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Drunken_smilie

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackQueen Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm

I think that Sienna and Hawke are together. In the book Branded By Fire the Mercy and Reily story that were big hints to suggest that they will be together. Especially when Hawke and Reily talk. Reily tries to tell Hawke how he should handle it and Hawke says that she is too young. Also, when Sascha says that Sienna should leave Hawke gets really possessive and says no, but when Sascha says that it would be for the best he finally agrees. We all know that Sienna loves Hawke, but it is like Hawke doesn' want to see it.

Also, about the mating bond it never held with hawke and the girl that was first his mate. In every book it talks about the mating dance and how it can get broken if other males or what not get in the way. That is why the mae gets aggressive if he feels that there is a threat to the person that he has chosen as mate because it can be broken.

That is why I think Sienna and Hawke are going to be mated. Also, at the it of BBF Mercy and Reily see Kit and Sienna leave together and they both mention how that can break they packs alliance and that they will have to keep an eye on things because of that.

I believe none of that would have been mentioned if they weren't going to get together. Plus, they fact that it has already started it's own storyline I think that Singh will finish it.

That's just my view.

BlackQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by kairos Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:39 pm

It sounds strange, it's not like I would mind them getting together, and honestly I'm not sure at this point how to write them so as they're not. But at the same time, I'm kind of hoping there's some other explanation for their relationship.

But part of me is really bothered by the age difference. Which is silly I know, when everyone lives to be 130, but still.

I'm also bothered by the mate that almost was--I guess the only other person who's been in this situation was Clay, and honestly can we say that he would have found someone else in time/didn't really know his mind/was just plain wrong?

And part of me is just selfish. They're both such strong characters with such potentially complicated backgrounds/story-lines that I want them to each have their own book.

kairos

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackQueen Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:44 am

I didn't think Hawke was all that much older than her maybe 12 yrs? I really didn't catch his age, but he seems to be around the same age as Lucas. Plus in BBF she was closer to turnung 19 so yeah. Plus this day and age I know girls my age marrying men almost twice their age so, yeah. I hope tehy get together.

BlackQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:48 am

Hawke is 5-10 years older than Lucas, and he is early/mid thirties now...which puts Hawke closer to his forties. Do you think it is cool for a guy to mate a girl who is not even out of her teens yet?
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackQueen Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:50 am

Well I know girls who are 18 and up who are dating men 10, 15, 20 yrs older then them and they see nothing wrong. Even a few of them are married to them. So since I been around it I really don't see a problem. I mean look at couples like Demi More and Ashton Kutcher, or singers Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon. These are examples where the women are 10, 15 years older is there anything wrong with that?

BlackQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by kairos Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:41 am

Right and wrong (in this case) are a matter of personal and cultural beliefs. In real life, I would never tell anyone they were "wrong" for choosing their life partner based only on age.

Considering that this is a romance novel and a work of fiction, the bottom line is "love knows no bounds" and I'm sure that Ms. Singh is talented enough to write any pairing with any ages well.

I just wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't get together. Smile

kairos

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:50 am

That's probably why Sienna is not "ready" yet - being in her teens, her mentality (although she's more matured than females at her age) as well as the matter of her control.

I don't have issue with their pairing mainly because I have never seen Hawke as a fatherly figure. The only problem right now is his supposedly mate. Given the impression that the wolves mate once for life too, how is it going to be believable and acceptable for him to accept Sienna.

The good news is, we haven't read much about the other female. I can't stomach it when we first get to read pages after pages of the hero's happiness with a wonderful female and then kaboom! she died and he finds a second love. In Hawke-Sienna, we have been reading about their attraction towards each other for so long, the battle is already half won and I am more than ready to have Sienna as Hawke's mate.

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by evedallas Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:14 am

I remember Nalini mentioning that Hawke is only 31 max 32, so that age difference isn't that big for me & I am 18 myself so Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Icon_lol ...seems all fine with me & I've been reading about Hawke & Sienna & their blow-ups since StS, so I for one am super-excited for 2011.
I hope we get more snippets about them in Indigo's book.

evedallas

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkeLover31 Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:40 am

evedallas wrote:I remember Nalini mentioning that Hawke is only 31 max 32, so that age difference isn't that big for me & I am 18 myself so Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Icon_lol ...seems all fine with me & I've been reading about Hawke & Sienna & their blow-ups since StS, so I for one am super-excited for 2011.
I hope we get more snippets about them in Indigo's book.

i think the same thing,i myself am 17 and don't see that as a problem. Even more when two people are in love!! i just can't wait till i have their book in my hands!! 2011 seems so far away but worth the wait Smile

I hope too we do get more of them in indigo's book!! Hawke and Sienna? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
HawkeLover31
HawkeLover31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next