The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss of Snow: It's out. First impressions?

+35
lappyloo13
mike1803
TracyTheOncer
Rageane
Lisa
KTL
bluebourbon
Rukita
Bella171901
twixter_tea
cheebee
Nicole
Sarah18
BlackQueen
devilsworld
Serena
Lady Jaye
mj
ferdy
catikins
losellers
CK90
Lulu2011
tlcalheta
Lisa Jo
kitarad
Roxsan
Elaine
Scotch
FashionSparkles
Nina
silverdezz
tabitha
nols
Patricia
39 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kiss of Snow: It's out. First impressions? - Page 6 Empty Fun family ties

Post by lappyloo13 Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:41 pm

So i have a fun thought. Now that hawke and sienna are together doesnt that...technically make... Judd, Brenna, Riely,Mercy,Drew, Indigo, Walker and Lara all his aunts and uncles in law?? Very Happy
lappyloo13
lappyloo13

Back to top Go down

Kiss of Snow: It's out. First impressions? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kiss of Snow: It's out. First impressions?

Post by Lady Jaye Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:38 pm

lappyloo13 wrote:So i have a fun thought. Now that hawke and sienna are together doesnt that...technically make... Judd, Brenna, Riely,Mercy,Drew, Indigo, Walker and Lara all his aunts and uncles in law?? Very Happy

haha. now that you put it that way, poor Hawke Laughing (especially if he and Sienna have a child!)

Lady Jaye

Back to top Go down

Kiss of Snow: It's out. First impressions? - Page 6 Empty Re: Kiss of Snow: It's out. First impressions?

Post by Patricia Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:39 pm

lappyloo13 wrote:So i have a fun thought. Now that hawke and sienna are together doesnt that...technically make... Judd, Brenna, Riely,Mercy,Drew, Indigo, Walker and Lara all his aunts and uncles in law?? Very Happy

FTW! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Too good to be true. Woaaa. Drew. His uncle. Genious. Ahahahahahahahaha xDDD

I love you! Seriously: This made my day. Rofl
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Whoa...this left me a bit mind-blown. I'm not sure you've got it quite right though....we need a family tree.

Edit: Actually, yeah you do have it all right. Dang my mind is blown!

We still need a family tree though.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm

We had one, but I need to update it.. Gonna do that today. Smile
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy87 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:41 am

I absolutely LOVED KOS. The only complain I have is that it was too short!! I want to read more about Hawke and Sienna.
Sandy87
Sandy87

https://www.facebook.com/sandy.p.gradus

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 am

Completely forgot..

Kiss of Snow: It's out. First impressions? - Page 6 Family10
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurice Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:38 am

Sandy87 wrote:I absolutely LOVED KOS. The only complain I have is that it was too short!! I want to read more about Hawke and Sienna.
I loved KoS too. Very Happy
I won't call it short, more like too many things happening at once that I couldn't get enough H/S. Evil or Very Mad
Much as I like Walker and Lara, I wished their story was 'reserved' for a novella or something. I mean, I waited a few months, ok, not as long as the other fans did, for KoS, I don't think it's unreasonable for me to whine 'not enough Hawke/Sienna!' lol.

Nice family tree Patricia. Smile Easy to follow and concise. :3
But if you have plans to update it, Marlee's mom is Yelene, and Sienna's is Kristine. Smile
Yurice
Yurice

http://hawke-sienna.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 am

Yeah, it was an old one, when I didn't have much time. I just added Adria and Riaz a few minutes ago and completely forgot to update the names. I think in the other one I actually already had added Sienna's mom's name. *sigh*
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by SHELITA Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:48 pm

I love it.
SHELITA
SHELITA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 pm

From Nalini's blog about her time spent at the Romantic Times Convention this past week in Chicago:

Kiss of Snow also won the RT Reviewer's Choice Award for Best Paranormal Romance.

Congratulations, Nalini!!!!!!
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah18 Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Lulu2011 wrote:From Nalini's blog about her time spent at the Romantic Times Convention this past week in Chicago:

Kiss of Snow also won the RT Reviewer's Choice Award for Best Paranormal Romance.

Congratulations, Nalini!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Sarah18
Sarah18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next