The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vasic, Jon, and Kaleb

2 posters

Go down

Vasic, Jon, and Kaleb Empty Vasic, Jon, and Kaleb

Post by hisgirl85 Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:50 pm

First, I wanted to say how I am very intrigued by both Kaleb and Vasic. Thank you so much for writing them.

On that note, one question I have is will Vasic get a book or story? I would love some insight into Anthony and his world with the Psy, their roles, and just more of the world in general. Anthony and/or his son have a story? My interest was piqued in the second novel when I found out about the Ps designation.

Since the next book is going to be about Dev, will Jon and the special things he can do be more than hinted about?

**Spoilers for BBF**

I was highly curious about Kaleb having a house with a certain mystery someone/something inside. I love the stories and don't really want to know what is going to happen before I read it, but would like to know if we're going to see or hear more about this in blaze.

Thank you again for the Q/A. ^^

hisgirl85

Back to top Go down

Vasic, Jon, and Kaleb Empty Re: Vasic, Jon, and Kaleb

Post by Nalini Singh Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:30 pm

hisgirl85 wrote:First, I wanted to say how I am very intrigued by both Kaleb and Vasic. Thank you so much for writing them.

On that note, one question I have is will Vasic get a book or story?

If Vasic gets a book, it'll be after the end of the first story arc. Because of his position, and what he does, he first has to survive what's coming. Not only physically, but psychically.

I would love some insight into Anthony and his world with the Psy, their roles, and just more of the world in general. Anthony and/or his son have a story? My interest was piqued in the second novel when I found out about the Ps designation.

I've had Tanique in the back of my mind for a while, but his heroine hasn't made herself known to me yet. Anthony I definitely would like to write more about - however, it may be that his story is told through the series, rather than in one book. That's something still up in the air.

Since the next book is going to be about Dev, will Jon and the special things he can do be more than hinted about?

Yes, you'll get specifics about what he can do. You'll see him as well.

**Spoilers for BBF**

I was highly curious about Kaleb having a house with a certain mystery someone/something inside. I love the stories and don't really want to know what is going to happen before I read it, but would like to know if we're going to see or hear more about this in blaze.

Thank you again for the Q/A. ^^

You do see Kaleb in Blaze, but it's in Max's book that he plays a bigger role. Very Happy

Nalini

Nalini Singh
Author

Back to top Go down

Post by hisgirl85 Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 am

thank you! I just told another friend about your books today, picking up the only book the store had of yours and having her read the very first page. I think she'll be hooked too!

Thanks again for your answers. Smile

hisgirl85

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalini Singh Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:34 pm

hisgirl85 wrote:thank you! I just told another friend about your books today, picking up the only book the store had of yours and having her read the very first page. I think she'll be hooked too!

Thanks again for your answers. Smile

Thanks for recommending me to your friend! Smile

Nalini Singh
Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down