The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, so maybe there IS hope for Vasic!

5 posters

Go down

Okay, so maybe there IS hope for Vasic! Empty Okay, so maybe there IS hope for Vasic!

Post by paranormalmama Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:47 am

So, I am still in a post-coital like bliss after reading the new Psy/Changeling book, so I have been reading my fav parts from my fav in the series and late last night I re-read Annie & Zach's story, and is it possible that Vasic was the silent child cardinal TK that ported to her in the accident and lifted the wreckage off of her just in time to save her life...the timing and age seems right and WHAT other child TK would be that strong to PORT to her and use TK and port away, she also says she has never seen a child so silent or something like that!

Am I late to the party and everyone else already has this figured out?! I think it was Vasic and I sooooo need him to have a HEA I can barely breathe to think about it.

He just may dethrone Vaughn and Hawke as my fav! What do you guys think?

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Okay, so maybe there IS hope for Vasic! Empty Re: Okay, so maybe there IS hope for Vasic!

Post by Patricia Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:11 am

I thought that, too. I think we even had a discussion somewhere, back when Ruby, Tracy and Nina all regularely posted something here.

But right now I'm not certain.. Argh!
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Okay, so maybe there IS hope for Vasic! Empty Re: Okay, so maybe there IS hope for Vasic!

Post by Alliee Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:15 am

Hmm...Has it been mentioned that Vasic is a Cardinal? I never noticed that. I thought that Vasic was a type of TK with the uniqe ability to teleport so easily. As we know, a really stong TK could teleport as well. My money is still on Kaleb being the kid who saved Annie, since the kid had cardinal eyes.

Alliee

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:35 am

Kaleb? Perhaps, thus far Vasic & Kaleb are the only TK's that Nalini made a point of saying can teleport directly to a particular person...I don't remember if Vasic's eyes were ever described or if he was said to be a cardinal. Kaleb & Vasic are the same age? I got the impression that Kaleb was older...

I wonder wonder...

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Alliee Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:28 pm

Kaleb is said to be about to turn 27 in VOH. That was roughly two years ago in the time line I think. So he is no more than 30 I would say. I don't know if we were ever told how old Vasic is.

Alliee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Vasic is ~29 but he's no cardinal, his eyes are kind of silverish blue-grey

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alliee Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Thanks for confirming about Vasic's eyes. I didn't think he was a cardinal, but I couldn't remember for sure.

Alliee

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:14 pm

I've always thought it was Kaleb as Vasic isn't a cardinal.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Katya had quite some strong abilities because of the combination of two of her lower-grade abilities.. So..
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:30 pm

That's right! Vasic does not have cardinal eyes! I forgot his description, well it had to have been Kaleb then and now I am more worried than ever about Vasic!!!

*faint*

(comes to, to think, hmm I think he is my fiction boyfriend now) LOL

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down