The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourselves

+64
Road
Faidrari
SHELITA
Mini Whitey
Maisey
OrchidKindofGirl
TheFLuff
Jane
BrokeStudent#23
LastKnight
Maddy
Alake
Concepcion30
Elisabeth
Lulu2011
Sandy87
Sarah18
D_Shaya
kenvinlee89
The Romantic Scientist
Sycorax
rt
DelightedReader
Elaine
Kilina
Tramac
lappyloo13
catikins
Patricia
TracyTheOncer
Nat-hope
Serena
SKY_TK-V
lproc
Bella171901
arne
RosPortugal
chispy
Sanna
aquarianjewel
ConvertMePlease
lanilani26
Vampi
Asasela
Riverbabe86
twixter_tea
beljw
whynot9
Louise
sephora
hisgirl85
Regina
CiLi
jmtmainer
molliemoo2883
degdelta
=aliciel=
Kathy
sophia.lp
Paris
Fuarie
Rageane
rystyn_4728
Katherine
68 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourselves

Post by aquarianjewel Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Hello all! Just wanted to introduce myself. Nice to meet all of you!
aquarianjewel
aquarianjewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanna Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am

Hi everybody!!

I'm Sanna, an 18-year-old bookworm from Finland Smile I came across Nalini's books couple months ago and fell in love with them immediately ;D

I'm desperately waiting for Hawke's book to come out, but it's sooooooo long away!! Thank god school is keeping me busy (note the sarcasm) because otherwise I would bore to death...

Sanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chispy Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Hello, my name is Iris I'm from Puerto Rico and I love Nalini's series books, she is one of my favorite authors. Looking foward to talk to you guys.
chispy
chispy

Back to top Go down

Post by RosPortugal Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am

Hi
My name is Rosário and I'm Portuguese (Portugal, a quite small but old country on the Atlantic coast, next to Spain ... we are NOT part of Spain ...)
I'm a typist with an international auditing firm.
Have all Nalini's books but I prefer the Psy/Changelling series ... can't wait to read Hawke's story
RosPortugal
RosPortugal

Back to top Go down

Post by arne Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:36 am

Hello!
My name is Arne. I´m german. I`m addicted to the psy-changeling series. I read all the books in english. I´ve found Slave to sensation in a bookstore and after reading it, i order all following books. I preorder Play of Passion here at a bookstore (Thalia)and yesterday i receive it. The night was short but I enjoy the pleasure and the excitement of reading it. Now i wait for Kiss of Snow!!!!

arne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:26 pm

hi, my name is Linda.
I just liked the covers Razz and brought them ^^ . Since them I'm a totally adicct.
I'm too from Germany, living in Norway where I have to wait until summer to get books which drives me crazy cyclops
I ADORE Hawke and Sienna.
And I'm probably the youngest member of this forum, because I'm only 14 years old.
That's the reason why my english is even more bad than my norwegian Surprised
But I'm working on it.
And thanks to Nalini Singh, I'm up to a solide english B!
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Empty Introduce yourselves

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Hello, my name is Jelena. My name is pronounced as if written with Y, but in Serbian version it is written with J. I live in Bosnia and Herzegowina, in the SE of Europe. I`ve been wandering through this forum for a while now, but it took me some time to find my way around it.
I love to read, especially the books that keep me awake up till 3 in the morning. I study when I have to, but reading is enjoyment, not an obligation. One of my favourite pastimes is talking books with my friends. So far I`ve gotten several life-threatening notes from them cause they didn`t have time enough to study for their exams after they`ve started reading Laughing
I don`t even remember now how I stumbled upon Nalini`s books. I never managed to get into the spirit of Guild Hunter series, but love at first sight happened with Psy-Changeling world.
Nice to find you all here bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by lproc Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:53 am

Hi, my name is Laura, and I'm from the USA. I am a currently unemployed attorney, so I spend a lot of time reading and catching up on the Psy-changling series. I'm so excited for KoS! I'm always drawn to the darker, troubled hero/heroines, so I think Hawk and Sienna's story is going to be amazing!

lproc

Back to top Go down

Post by SKY_TK-V Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:41 am

Hi! I'm Sabrina and i'm american
And am in love with the psy/changeling world.
I'm currently a student doing two majors (Anthropology and Information Technology).
SKY_TK-V
SKY_TK-V

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Hi my name is Sarah. I'm from Austria. I'm currently studying philosophy and german language. I fell in love with psy/changeling books a few years ago when I found slave to sensation in the english book store in my hometown. I also like the Guild Hunter series, but it doesn't fascinate me as much as the psy/changeling series does.
For university I need to read a lot of books, which doesn't bother me much since I'm a bookworm by nature.
I'm really happy to be here where I can discuss my addiction with others.
Serena
Serena

http://serenareads.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nat-hope Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Hi im Natasha and this is really my first time to join or post on anything like this

Nat-hope

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Welcome Natasha & Sarah & others! =)
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Yes! Welcome Natasha & Sarah.

BTW, Serena, I'm with you on the "I also like the Guild Hunter series, but it doesn't fascinate me as much as the psy/changeling series does."

I like the series but I don't love them. They don't really 'catch' me. I find it weird that people like the guild hunter series more (NOT saying the books aren't great but you kno...)

But yea....I'd take a changeling over an archangel anyday. Razz
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:24 am

@ twixter_tea: Yeah, the books are great. But to really get addicted to a series, I have to feel "at home" in the series universe in some sense. The Guild Hunter universe is a nice place to visit, but I don't get the at-home- feeling that comes natural with the Psy/Changeling universe.
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:03 am

Serena, I love them both equally, I think, but that is very true about the "at home" feel with the Psy series compared to the Guild. I find the Guild world a lot darker and wouldn't want to actually live there. The Changelings make the Psy world a lot warmer.
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:20 am

TracyTheGleek wrote:The Changelings make the Psy world a lot warmer.

YES. A world without Hawke? Lucas? Judd? For shame. Wouldn't be a world worth living. XD

Yeah, your right. The 'at home' feeling isn't there for me in that series. (but I do adore the 7!)
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Soo.. I have no idea why I never saw this post, neither why I introduce myself when I already posted about 200 things here, but whatever. Very Happy

I'm Patricia and from Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. I got an ARC and post quotes all the time. Going to build a little village for all Psy/Changeling-fanwhores.

I read a lot and I guess I'm going to read even more now that I'm sure that I'll be at home the whole year because of my health. I love talking books, music and (US/UK)-TV-Shows (I don't watch German TV at all). I am a bookblogger and do tweet (add me: urbanreadingx) more often lately. My ICQ and Skype keep me connected to my friends, although I really have to admit that they are so damn different from me that I sometimes don't even know why they waste their time with me x-)

My favorite books can be found on my Goodreads.
My favorite TV-shows on Serienjunkies.de

Soo, now I wrote a lot and feel like an idiot, but heyy.. :'D afro

Last edited by Patricia on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catikins Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:25 pm

I have only just joined after watching the posts anxiously for spoilers for KOS daily, feeling so strongly about these books and having no-one to share it with has been frankly a dark time Sad However, reading all these comments from Psy'cos has been brilliant and is helping to pass the eternity until KOS release date. I have never been on any forum for anything before and feel like the new kid with the lunch tray praying that someone will let me sit with them at lunch!! Smile I am Cat (short for Catherine), I live in the south of England with my BF, daughter, two dogs and have a horse! I read like a maniac which means that I often read the last page first, read so fast that I have to re-read and fall in love with every alpha - (Sorry Raphael, Lucas and Hawke - now you know)!! Shocked
catikins
catikins

Back to top Go down

Post by lappyloo13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi everyone!!! My name is Lauren
I am a 21 year old art history student. I am american, and i am so absolutely in love with these books its crazy! I had the STS on my book shelf forever and decided to pick it up one day and bam i was hooked i HAD to get the whole series and have even preordered KOS i cant wait!!!!!!! Nice to meet everyone! Very Happy
lappyloo13
lappyloo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramac Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Hello Everyone

I am new to the forum and my name is Tracy.

I got introduced to Nalini Singh by a girl working in the Book store at Sydney Airport.
I was in the process of picking a book for a friend having just finished reading Torment by Lauren Kate.
The girl turned me straight to the Nalini Singh Guild Hunter series and told me I did not know what I was missing having not read the books.
I have since read the three books in that series and recently got my hands on Visions of Heat, Mine to Posses and Caressed by Ice.

Quick question, am I going to spoilt it all for myself by reading Visions of Heat before Slave to Sensation?
Tramac
Tramac

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:09 am

I think it's better to read the books in the right order BUT I didn't really like Slave to Sensation.. If you want to I can send you my eCopy. Smile
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilina Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been to this forum before to lurk around. Decided to join so I can join in on all the KoS fun!Very Happy

I'm 26 and currently living in Kentucky, USA. I'm married to a wonderful man who is in the Army and we have three children. I'm also a full-time college student. I LOVE to read! I found Nalini's books while browsing in the bookstore. It was just after Caressed by Ice (my favorite) came out and the books looked interesting so I bought it and the first two cause I hate to read a series out of order...and fell in love! I think Nalini's Psy-Changeling series is one of the best out there.
Kilina
Kilina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:05 am

Welcome Kilina!
I hope you enjoy our KoS discussions! And our habit of frequently discussing off -topic....topics Very Happy
Serena
Serena

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves - Page 2 Empty Saying hi!

Post by Elaine Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 am

I'm Elaine, and have been lurking around for sometime.

I literally tripped on a Nalini book at the store almost two years ago, and have now read all of the Psy/Changeling series.

And I've been waiting for Hawke's story since the beginning...
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue May 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Hey Elaine! Oh my, I really pity all of you. I didn't have to wait that long at all. :/ Hope you like it here. Smile
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum