The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawke and Sienna?

+48
aquarianjewel
Melina
kooritsuki
twixter_tea
Sam
whynot9
ginnylyn
Louise
lenaleal
sephora
Arella
Sandy
Madhura
HawkeLover31
evedallas
kairos
BlackQueen
sodah
JC
virgo33
shelley0906
EriSeg
jmtmainer
molliemoo2883
Jayne
boog1956
falcon
degdelta
CyndeB
Vantizian
Baboo
CiLi
Ladyhawke
sophia.lp
Fuarie
Paris
Rageane
rystyn_4728
droplet
Daniela
Erika
SamFrucci
Idez
kat
joeyjhg2
syaffolee
Katherine
lili
52 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hawke and Sienna? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hawke and Sienna?

Post by rystyn_4728 Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:51 am

Kit is too young for her I think. With her attitude? This girl needs more than just a man. I would prefer if that will be Hawke... 'Age' doesnt matter with us women...

rystyn_4728

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:13 am

Aren't they both teens? And Kit isn't just a man, he's a future alpha.

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuarie Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:49 am

rystyn_4728 wrote:Kit is too young for her I think. With her attitude? This girl needs more than just a man. I would prefer if that will be Hawke... 'Age' doesnt matter with us women...

They are both Teenagers and Kit is a future alfa like Erika said but you are entitled to your own.
Fuarie
Fuarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:42 pm

I think she'd be a little bit more than Kit can handle.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sophia.lp Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:28 pm

I would love to see Hawke and Sienna together. I think Nalini has set up a very interesting relationship between these two characters. I love the way Hawke tries to lead Sienna but the fact that he seems to be failing makes it all the more interesting. She would be such a challenge for him but in many ways i think they really are perfect together. I hope these guys end up together, I cant wait to read their story!!

sophia.lp

Back to top Go down

Post by rystyn_4728 Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 am

Fuarie wrote:
rystyn_4728 wrote:Kit is too young for her I think. With her attitude? This girl needs more than just a man. I would prefer if that will be Hawke... 'Age' doesnt matter with us women...

They are both Teenagers and Kit is a future alfa like Erika said but you are entitled to your own.

Kit is a 'future alpha' ... but Hawke is 'the ALPHA'

rystyn_4728

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawke Thu May 07, 2009 9:48 am

I'm so happy this site was created...and that there is a thread to actually discuss Hawke and Sienna. I love reading everyone's take on the "potential" relationship.

As for me...I've been pretty much obsessed with these two since they were mentioned in StS...there is definitely a tension there, that immediately made me sit up and take notice, and I've greedily eaten up any mention of them in the other books. In fact, they are some of my favorite parts to re-read...as short as they are.

I don't know about a father/daughter vibe...since, I think there's a distinct interest in Hawke on Sienna's part...and there's just something about the way she deliberately antagonizes him, that, while I get it could be "daughter-esque" doesn't really ring true for me. And Hawke's amusement when she does...I think he likes it...he's amused by it...and, often, doesn't want anyone else to really interfere in it. I distinctly remember Judd asking Hawke if he wanted him to step in and say something to Sienna...and Hawke saying he'd handle it.

Plus...Lucas using Sienna as a way to get under Hawke's skin when Hawke sniffs (teasingly) around Sasha leads me to think that there is definitely something there between Hawke and Sienna. Plus, since Hawke reminds me of a harder Lucas...I can't see him falling for anyone less than a cardinal...since there is something in Sasha that Hawke finds attractive (not in a way that he'd ever act on it)...and I think it has to do with the power that comes from being cardinal.

And while it may be a foregone conclusion that Nalini could twist later, I honestly don't think that's the case (I could be wrong...but I don't want to be, lol)...it's not like it's going to be easy. Neither Hawke nor Sienna are that easy...they've got a lot of stuff that needs to get resolved: Hawke's mate issues, his distrust of psy in general (and Sienna challenged him on that pretty early on, which I found interesting) and whatever psy power Sienna has...and then there's her age thing, etc. So, while it might be foregone...it's hardly gonna be an easy trip. Look at Mercy and Riley...there was one little comment pretty early on (maybe StS or VoH) where Mercy talked about how difficult Riley was...and look...they have their own book now!

Wow...I didn't think that I'd write so much on my first trip out...but, as you can probably tell, if you've read this far, I've put a lot of thought into the whole relationship...I even tried to get it out of Nalini, TWICE (to no avail Sad ).

Perhaps...third times a charm....

LH.

Ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post by rystyn_4728 Tue May 12, 2009 12:40 am

Father/ daughter thing for Hawke and Sienna? For me I think is a little bit absurd. I dont see it that way for them. If Sienna treats Hawke like a father, there's no way she will react the way she does everytime. It is sort of a daughterly disrespect if i may put it. Evil or Very Mad

But anyway, whoever Nalini gives as Hawke's mate will be acceptable. If it's Sienna, for me, so much the better.

Our guy needs a mate that will match him in everyway (Strength, temper and etc.). So does Sienna.

rystyn_4728

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Mon May 18, 2009 4:27 am

I think Hawke & Sienna are perfect for each other and I hope that nalini
will write the book soon.

I can`t wait!!! I`m every day on her homepage to watch if there are news.
But I am also afraid, that we are all wrong and Hawkes mate is another person. hmmm...

Does anybody know which story will come after Dev`s?

Another question: Is somewhere a review of the Bbf ARC? I would like to know if there is a development
in the relationship between Hawke & Sienna and I can`t wait until July!! This will drive me crazy!! bounce

Last edited by CiLi on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Mon May 18, 2009 9:20 am

Yeah, I'd also like to find a review for BbF, just to see some thoughts on the main couple and the psy/changeling universe. I can't wait for July!!

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Thu May 28, 2009 7:35 am

a question: Do we know the last name of Hawke?

I'm not sure if it is mentioned in one of the books...

Still waiting for a review of Bbf with some hints!

CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 am

I'd love to have them together. While I love all the couples and their stories, I would re-read Hawke's and Sienna's portion before moving on with the rest of the novel.

But the issue with Hawke's deceased "almost" mate. That's tricky business.

Wish one of us is a psy, then that person can figure out what the plans for Hawke and Sienna are.

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantizian Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:29 am

Speaking of Hawke! After i finished "Slave to Sensation" again i found myself wondering. Why does Hawke know something about E-psys?
I mean, most of the psy themself didnt know they exist and official there arent any E-psys left. So how it comes he knows about them after a
100 years disavowal? Could it be that the girl he hooked up with in his younger days wasnt changeling?
Vantizian
Vantizian

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 am

Vantizian wrote:Speaking of Hawke! After i finished "Slave to Sensation" again i found myself wondering. Why does Hawke know something about E-psys?
I mean, most of the psy themself didnt know they exist and official there arent any E-psys left. So how it comes he knows about them after a
100 years disavowal? Could it be that the girl he hooked up with in his younger days wasnt changeling?

That's a good point. I have been wondering how he knows too. He's definitely having a couple of secrets. Maybe one of his ancestors is a psy?

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by CyndeB Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:27 am

Wasn't it Tamsyn who told Sasha that the changeling healers had a network of sharing information? And that there were stories of the mind healers? Maybe he would have heard the stories from one of the healers over the years?

CyndeB

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:36 am

CiLi, I think Hawke is the last name.

LadyHawke, getting info out of Nalini is like pulling teeth. I've tried too.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantizian Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:00 pm

CyndeB wrote:Wasn't it Tamsyn who told Sasha that the changeling healers had a network of sharing information? And that there were stories of the mind healers? Maybe he would have heard the stories from one of the healers over the years?

I was thinking about that too, but Tamsyn didnt know what a E-psy specially is/was. The healers only know that there were maybe mindhealers 100 years ago. Hawke knows about e-psy and there special talents. Maybe he knows a lots more than i have expected, when i read "Do you know how to attack using your powers"...
Hawke is a mystery himself and i hope i will get some answers with his book :-/
Vantizian
Vantizian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantizian Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Katherine wrote:CiLi, I think Hawke is the last name.

Could it be only a nickname?
Vantizian
Vantizian

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:36 am

I thought that Hawke isn't the last name or a nickname, because we always get to know the last names of the heros in their books (we didn't knew i.e. Vaughns last name until his story came out...).

I think we'll have to wait until his book come out to find out more about his past. I hope it'll be the next after Blaze of Memory. But i'm not so optimistic.

I hope we will see much of him (and Sienna) in BBF.

CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboo Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:36 am

CiLi wrote:I think we'll have to wait until his book come out to find out more about his past. I hope it'll be the next after Blaze of Memory. But i'm not so optimistic.

Neither do I think his book will be released that quickly, especially if his HEA is Sienna. I don't mind waiting (not toooooo long of course) if she's the one Razz

Rather than asking Nalini the name of Hawke's HEA, maybe we should ask if she has already appeared in the published books.

Baboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantizian Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:57 pm

I think i barely can wait a pit longer. There are a lot of other stories i also want to know for example the Laurens, Kit, Indigo, Andrew etc. So every Book is welcome, as long the story goes on :-)
Vantizian
Vantizian

Back to top Go down

Post by CiLi Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:50 am

I've asked Nalini about Hawkes name, because that mede me really curious, and she wrote back:

"I think it is his first name, but Hawke doesn't really share his secrets easily. I guess we'll find out more when he's ready ;-)" Smile

Vantizian: you are right, I also would love to see more of the other interesting characters (especially Indigo, Andrew, Walker, Kaleb,........................)

CiLi
CiLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantizian Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:25 am

I was thinking about the name too and i come to the conclusion that there is a big chance that it is the first name, because nalini calls all her heros in the books
on there first name.
Vantizian
Vantizian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyhawke Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 pm

For some reason that I can't really explain...I don't think Hawke has a last name. Maybe it's b/c I never thought of it, and the name pretty much sums up who he is as a character to me.

Of course...if we're going by the totally guy thing of calling each other by their last names...I guess it could be his last name, since knowing someone's first name gives a person a superficial power over that person...and Hawke doesn't strike me as someone who gives up power easily.

I'm quite willing to wait for Hawke's book...since I know I have to, LOL. I'm excited about Mercy and Riley's book, since Riley being a wolf means we'll get some more insight into that pack structure, which is really interesting to me.

Plus...hopefully we'll get to see more of Sienna and Hawke.

I've got such a one track mind, LOL.

LH.

Ladyhawke

Back to top Go down

Post by droplet Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:06 pm

I'm also really looking forward to BbF - and not just for Mercy and Riley. I must confess that I'm just as excited (if not a little more) to hear about Hawke and Sienna.

For some reason that I can't really explain...I don't think Hawke has a last name. Maybe it's b/c I never thought of it, and the name pretty much sums up who he is as a character to me.

I agree, Ladyhawke - just the name 'Hawke' sounds complete yet enigmatic at the same time, which is sort of what he is. It almost seems like adding a last name takes a bit of that away. But it could also be...not a nickname, exactly, but an alias of sorts, or at least not his real name. Seems like he could have had a violent or tragic past (like that slaughter of the wolves which was mentioned in CbI) which made him want to re-invent himself or something. I dunno, just a thought.
droplet
droplet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next