The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for

+23
TheFLuff
Daliah
Patricia
lappyloo13
Bella171901
TracyTheOncer
Krista1202
twixter_tea
lia
cheebee
arne
Lorraine
lanilani26
starfire101
Madhura
Rageane
sephora
degdelta
ConvertMePlease
tabitha
CyndeB
kooritsuki
Katherine
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for - Page 3 Empty Re: Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for

Post by TracyTheOncer Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Patricia wrote:It's Toby! afro

Yup, explains so much! AND he's not even really 12! He just looks 12!!! He's really 25.
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for - Page 3 Empty Re: Prediction: I know who Kaleb is looking for

Post by Patricia Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm

He's an A-Psy. He can alter his appearence. Cool
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Patricia wrote:He's an A-Psy. He can alter his appearence. Cool

She SHOULD have that!!!! It would be cool & very Mystique-like!
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Mon May 09, 2011 3:35 pm

LOL.
I've just been re-reading BoJ and there's some very interesting Kaleb snipets not least earilier in the book Sophia says Psy's eyes go black when they are experiencing intense emotion, then on page 311 Kalebs eyes go black after he kills Bonner and says it's for the woemn he's been searching for.
So we know Kaleb does feel...
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Mon May 09, 2011 8:42 pm

But it's also been said that they go black when a Psy does something that.. um is difficult? Hard to do. Like me eyes'd go black if I had to run 50miles.

I still think that he's capable of feelings but I wanted to mention it. I do wonder what Enrique did to him and what he made him do, could be that he is a complete new version of "Silence". Then, Shaya also said that all the Psy do feel, even if it's just fear.

If I remeber correctly, Kaleb is against Silence or at least doesn't care if everyone breaks with it, as long as he can find his person? I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to read all the scenes with him. I might do that later and copy&paste all his scenes into a little .doc Very Happy

Omg, nerdiness³.
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageane Tue May 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Okay, we know that Kaleb can talk and touch the Dark Mind, so he does feel emotion...but it's dark emotion. As far as his eyes going black, I think his do that when he feels emotion on the lighter side of things (Love, Compassion, etc)
Rageane
Rageane

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Tue May 10, 2011 1:58 pm

question. Isn't Kaleb a cardinal-psy?
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Tue May 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Yes he is a cardinal - an off the gradient scale teleport capable TK Very Happy
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Tue May 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Doesn't that means his eyes are always black? I mean as long as you have a picture of a cardinal psy in your head with the whole no-white-in-the-eye-just-black thing.
OMG, that means you can stalk the cute new student an NO ONE EVER KNOWS! I'm jealous
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Tue May 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Normal cardinal eyes are black with white stars.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tue May 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Linda, I told you: You need to read the other books! Wink
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Wed May 11, 2011 2:31 pm

LoL, I'm totally addicted. Can't think about anything else than Kaleb ... KoS ... Summer ... Gladiators ... Hawke ... What a Face
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:40 pm

I think he may could look after Lily, Bowens Adoptiv-sister
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:54 am

The Question is... have we already met her? Has she ever been in any way been introduced?
Did Nalini ever say anything abou that?

It can´t be the swan changeling, that was too far in the past to fall into the 6 year gap...

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:23 am

6 Years gap? Sorry, I need to reread the series again. If I don't read a series for more than two months I forget almost everything about the plotline.
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:39 am

He says in BoJ that he has been looking for her for 6years something.
He had the breakdown at 16 (after the swan vanished) and is now 26/27

Last edited by TheFLuff on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Is all that said in BoJ? I'll search for his scenes then..
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFLuff Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:29 pm

puh.. the part, where it says, he ahs been looking for her was in BoJ, the part with the fluctuation in power and him being Santano enriques Protegé is in CbI, I think, when Nikita checks his training files.

Und mein Handy spricht kein Englisch... doof!

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Do you guys think that if an Cardinal would look really really to the side without turning their head, you could see somthing white in their eyes?
Maybe their eyes arent black, just som weir eye reaction?
And why are the black?
And what if youre Cardinal and an Albino? Are your eyes fully read?
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Bella171901 wrote:Do you guys think that if an Cardinal would look really really to the side without turning their head, you could see somthing white in their eyes?
Maybe their eyes arent black, just som weir eye reaction?
And why are the black?
And what if youre Cardinal and an Albino? Are your eyes fully read?

Their black eyes've got nothing to do with how the human eye works as far as I can tell. We have color pigments in our iris.. No idea if this is the English term, if not, sue me ;D Anyways, our eyes don't really change color when we're aroused or anything. With minor exceptions. But maybe, if there still are albinos in the Psy population, who knows? I don't think so, though. I always thought it's like a mini-replica of the PsyNet..

And Nalini once said that there eyes are completely black. Supernatural-ish black. So, no white. Although I think that's not eerily beautiful. It's just creepy.

"TheFLuff wrote:puh.. the part, where it says, he ahs been looking for her was in BoJ, the part with the fluctuation in power and him being Santano enriques Protegé is in CbI, I think, when Nikita checks his training files.

Und mein Handy spricht kein Englisch... doof!
Böses, böses Handy! :< Wink

AAAH, RIGHT! Now I know what swan you're talking about. Riiight. I kind of like how he's in his twenties.. Closer to my age than most of the other heroes. When I heard Judd is in his twenties.. *content sigh* Oh and Drew! .. Drew, Judd and Kaleb. All mine.

Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:02 pm

I always thought the cardinal eyes had black irises shot with varying amounts of white dots - so the pupil is hidden. I always thought they had the white part of the eye. So when they use a lot of power the stars and the white part go black as well...

I don't know. Maybe Sascha and Faith are part little green alien tongue

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Aaannnnddd... Patricia beat me to it.

So, yep http://www.crystalinks.com/greyeyesbkwh.jpg <- Sascha and Faith.

Oooooh! In looking for alien eyes I found a pic of Naya!
http://maxxii.edublogs.org/files/2011/02/Leopard-alien-eyes-1qpx94b.jpeg

Laughing

Nina

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Nina wrote:
Oooooh! In looking for alien eyes I found a pic of Naya!
http://maxxii.edublogs.org/files/2011/02/Leopard-alien-eyes-1qpx94b.jpeg

Laughing

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurice Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Nina wrote:I always thought the cardinal eyes had black irises shot with varying amounts of white dots - so the pupil is hidden. I always thought they had the white part of the eye. So when they use a lot of power the stars and the white part go black as well...

I don't know. Maybe Sascha and Faith are part little green alien tongue

This is how I imagined the cardinal eyes too. Black irises with stars, not the whole alien black eyes...that's just disturbing. T_T

How will they know where the cardinals are looking at without those white bits? I mean, that's like having permanent eye-sized sunglasses, one can never tell where/who such person is gazing at.
Yurice
Yurice

http://hawke-sienna.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:02 am

@Yurice? Huh? What do you mean with the last part? The white bits won't tell you where the person is looking at, I thought..

And I pretend like they have those eyes, too. But Nalini once said they didn't.
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next