The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got my ARC

+42
Scotch
mj
Elaine
Grainne
BlueQueen
whynot9
monadh
nols
gaby2292
catikins
Paula Patience
Daliah
Rageane
Lisa
Schainize
devilsworld
schokoladenliebhaber
Nicole
MissRia
Nina
cheebee
erena1101
Sarah18
tabitha
Bella171901
KittyKat
Louise
Serena
silverdezz
KTL
kitarad
FashionSparkles
CK90
cdnreader
Zory
degdelta
evedallas
Jane
twixter_tea
CASTLES04
TracyTheOncer
Patricia
46 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just got my ARC - Page 18 Empty Re: Just got my ARC

Post by KTL Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:47 am

Patricia - I see the tragedy there (in your spoiler). What a dilemma; so relieved that the series is para-romance instead of urban fantasy. Otherwise, we'd be dealing with some not-so-satisfying HEA.

KTL

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:41 pm

I actually like Urban Fantasy more.. xD

Serena, I don't know when, but Nalini told Tracy to wait with the questions because there will be a Q&A. I guess we'll have to wait till KoS is released.. Smile
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi - I have been stalking this site cause like everyone else I cannot wait for this book to come out!! I have read and reread the whole series hoping it will make time go by, but no. I seriously don't think I have ever wanted a book to be released as bad as this one! Anyway can we please have another spoiler? Just a little one will do Smile

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Rofl, here you go:

Spoiler:

Oh and welcome!

Last edited by Patricia on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My manners.. :D)
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by cheebee Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Is that a spoiler or just an obvious aspect of his personality? Wink

cheebee

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:00 pm

I'd go with the latter. XD
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella171901 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm

devilsworld wrote:@Bella171901 Cool, its just I imagine people to be way older than me, well not a teenager.

I just love this thread how the subtopics are always changing.

I know, me too. Maybe somewhere there are fans that are even younger than we are Very Happy
Bella171901
Bella171901

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Spoiler:
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverdezz Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:43 pm

@ Patrica:

Spoiler:

LoL...i might be totally wrong and way off the wrong direction drunken

Ok ..that's my theory....

what are u gals' theory....?
silverdezz
silverdezz

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:22 pm

I don't get your theory, sorry xD Gonna explain?
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverdezz Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Nah...i dont' wanna get into too detail....I think I read too many myth and paranormal creatures....

If u dont' get it...most likely I am way off track anyway...LoL
silverdezz
silverdezz

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Silverdezz,
I read a review that mention the spoiler that Patricia is talking about (and a little more info.) & I am fairly confident that's not it.
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by CK90 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:57 pm

@ silverdezz

That's a really cool idea. It's probably not going to happen in the Psy/Changeling universe but hey, you can always create your own universe around it. I'd read it Very Happy
CK90
CK90

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:58 pm

And in other news, I tried to get a Netgalley of Kiss of Snow and got rejected. *sniffles* Sad
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Spoiler:
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverdezz Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:03 pm

@CK90...

Honestly...it's a little dirty thinking.... I think my prediction is actually inspired by Larissa Ione (Demonica series). I just finished her Eternal Rider...My thinking is a little leaning toward her world.... Embarassed ...

I hope Nalini didn't resolved it that way. I really wanna to see how she can solve in her own unique way (so far she has been impressing me by her creation)
silverdezz
silverdezz

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Spoiler:
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverdezz Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:11 pm

@Patricia

Spoiler:
silverdezz
silverdezz

Back to top Go down

Post by silverdezz Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Hm.... study ...just out curiosity...

when did you start readin Nalini's books...?

I started out last summer. I read the Archangel series first as I was quite fascinated with the concept of vampires. I like them but i find the story a bit dark and gloomy. Don't shoot me, Raphael's fans...but as much as he's fascinating, i find him scary sometimes....He might be good looking to look at but a hard person to love and be with...

I didn't start the Changeling series until late Sept/Oct. Why? It's a stupid reason now that i think about it. I don't like the cover (haha...yah the old saying: "Never judge the book by its cover" come back and bites me) The whole "man-chest theme" dont' really interest me...it give the wrong impression to others ppl what i am reading....(which also lead me to admit...i hate KoS cover)... Anyway...after the 1st book (hook up by Sienna's story) and I get addicted to it... I read nonstop for a week as I was so into about the world

After Play of Passion (with bits more of H and S), I went crazy over this couple and end up waiting and cursing the long wait (9 months !!!)

I also finish all Nalini's contemporary novel (they are nice but compared to angels and changelling...hands down to the urban fantasy/paranormal!)

How about you gals? How did this whole craziness start? cheers
silverdezz
silverdezz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Ahhh Patricia that was cruel!!! Of course Drew has lots of sex!! I am pretty sure he and Indigo go at it all the time! I am sure she doesn't turn him down EVER - well except for that one time when he wanted to crawl in the backseat. I need a better spoiler - something with Hawke and Sienna Smile
(you know I sure hope all these rooms in the den are soundproof cause the wolves probably have pretty good hearing and with all these hot couples it probably gets kinda x rated in there)
P.S. Thank you and you are my hero Smile

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 pm

I also started reading last October and got super lucky cause Play of Passion came out in November just as I was finishing up Branded by Fire. I was in my friends wedding and started talking books with another bridesmaid and she gave me the names of a few of her favorite authors. I love Nalini Singh she is hands down my absolute favorite author of all time (and I read ALOT). I am totally in debt to that girl cause it probably would have taken me awhile to find on my own. We have no library to speak of where I live so I have to buy all my books Sad and I hate spending money on new authors unless I am sure they will be worth it. If only the end of May would get here like today!! I am dying here. (Of course then I will have to wait forever for next book, but H and S are driving me crazy)

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm

silverdezz wrote:I started out last summer. I read the Archangel series first as I was quite fascinated with the concept of vampires. I like them but i find the story a bit dark and gloomy. Don't shoot me, Raphael's fans...but as much as he's fascinating, i find him scary sometimes....He might be good looking to look at but a hard person to love and be with...

ohhhhhh...you are not the only one my friend. I like the archangel series but I don't love it. I like her secondary characters in the book more than I like Raphael. He scares me...and it takes a lot to do that. He's always SO INTENSE...more so than Hawke..and he's always brooding and ...eh...I could never love a guy like that. And personally I would sooo prefer to live in the changeling/psy universe.

And I LOVE KOS cover! =] I think I like it only because...deep inside...my mind...that is what Hawke's body looks like...on top of the fact that the guy in the picture looks like he's about to take his pants off....hello gorgeous!

But that's just me. XD
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Angels' Blood was my first Nalini Singh novel, & I just loved the whole concept. I read it when it first came out after I read some review for it online. I think that was back in 2009. I then started looking at the descriptions of her other books, and while I thought the U.S. covers of the Psy-changeling series were very cheesy, I figured the books wouldn't be bad if they were anything like Angels' Blood (the Guild covers are so much better btw). I read Caressed by Ice first because the description was more appealing, & when I loved that as well, I started Psy-changeling from the beginning. And thus, my obsession grew & grew.

ps. The U.S. KOS cover is the only one I like from that series (although the UK covers & German ones are great) for the same reasons as Ruby has already stated. ;-)
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by twixter_tea Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Sooooo....Tracy....which series do you like better? Hm??

(I find it so brilliant that most people love CBI out of all the books in the series. Gotta love Judd Sexy Lauren)
twixter_tea
twixter_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyTheOncer Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Excellent question! For a long time, it was actually the Guild series. Currently, Archangel's Kiss is my favorite book of Nalini's, followed by CBI. However, I'm pretty sure KOS is going to become my favorite book, as I was drawn to H & S since the very beginning. :-) I was a tad letdown with Consort, & I'm glad we are getting Dmitri's book next (and hopefully a lot of the other Seven)....I do want her to come back to Raphael & Elena, but I need a lot more "new" developments there. A lot more needs to occur with Raphael's mother, ect. & some new conflict or concerns need to come into play. I think that's why I was a tad disappointed with Consort, as what I wanted to happen didn't until the very end & it seemed more like a "beginning phase" to something that needs to be explored later on. Nevertheless, there's a lot more books in the Psy-changeling world currently & that does add to its overall appeal.....So yeah, that's a tough question. ;-) I do know that I would rather live in the Psy-changeling world 'cause I do love those changelings. :-)
TracyTheOncer
TracyTheOncer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum