The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

+11
ferdy
Katherine
sephora
Lulu2011
Elisabeth
Patricia
TheFLuff
Jane
Elaine
tabitha
paranormalmama
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

Post by tabitha Fri May 18, 2012 3:03 pm

They're not in a pack & I don't actually know A) that Alexei is getting the next book & B) who his HAE will be
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

Post by TheFLuff Fri May 18, 2012 3:30 pm

yeah, but it keeps us entertained, til the 29th

TheFLuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Fri May 18, 2012 3:52 pm

TheFLuff wrote:yeah, but it keeps us entertained, til the 29th
Exactly... we need new speculations, and new couples Very Happy
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Fri May 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Several of you have mentioned her already
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Sat May 19, 2012 1:21 am

Hum....Smile

Could you tell us, if it's not too much spoilery, if there is any big development about Alice?

Do we see other secondary new couples?
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Sat May 19, 2012 8:51 am

Yes, there are developmets about Alice.

We see a couple of possible new couples too.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Sat May 19, 2012 4:54 pm

I wonder whom we'll ship once we run out of Arrows. o.ô But then, there are 160 Arrows, right? So.. Very Happy
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Tue May 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Yay, an actual ARC reader....hmmm

I think that the rats are hard for me to get excited about...lol I just don't see a rat changeling being remotely...sexy...lol like I would have their human descriptions that will be amazing of course, but I would always think- "but she/he's a little rat..."lol!

I am also not getting vibes that Alice should be in a romantic relationship anytime soon. And Kaleb very well may not be the ghost, even though it seems obvious. How interesting this should be.

Just how much Hawke & Sienna are in ToN? They were my fav book next to Vaughn & Faith!

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Wed May 23, 2012 9:49 am

We get lots of Hawke & Sienna & even a tiny glimpse of Faith & Vaughn.

I'm with you paranormalmama regarding a rat changeling getting a book.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Wed May 23, 2012 10:14 am

Hey, what if the pregnant pairing is Mercy/Riley, what would their baby shift into? A hybrid leapord/wolf? They are both dominant- so much so that neither was moved from their pack when they mated- so it can't go by the most dominant parent...

hmmmm! So Tabitha...who is having the baby! Do share!......maybe if I beg.....lol

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Wed May 23, 2012 10:43 am

My personal belief is that it's the couple Mercy and Riley who are pregnant.
And I hope they get twins! Very Happy
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Wed May 23, 2012 12:37 pm

LOL now that would be telling Very Happy
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Wed May 23, 2012 2:41 pm

hah, great idea, twins..never thought about that...one little wolf and one little cat I love you
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Wed May 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Patricia wrote:I wonder whom we'll ship once we run out of Arrows. o.ô But then, there are 160 Arrows, right? So.. Very Happy

I hope we never run out of Arrows lol!

Hmm, Alexei and . . . I'll have to think on this.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu May 24, 2012 12:59 am

paranormalmama wrote:Hey, what if the pregnant pairing is Mercy/Riley, what would their baby shift into? A hybrid leapord/wolf? They are both dominant- so much so that neither was moved from their pack when they mated- so it can't go by the most dominant parent...

hmmmm! So Tabitha...who is having the baby! Do share!......maybe if I beg.....lol

Tammy said that the birth of their child will tell us who is more dominant, because there haven't been any hybrids so far. The dominance of the parents decides what type of Changeling their child will be. If Riley IS the more dominant, the baby will be a wolf. If it's Mercy, the baby will be a cat. But even then, dominance is a dynamic thing, according to the scene I read back then, so it could be that Riley is injured and tired while making the baby, putting Mercy in the more dominant position.
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu May 24, 2012 3:41 am

What about if they had like, 10 babies.... Maybe they will have a mixture Very Happy
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Thu May 24, 2012 6:13 am

Patricia- Interesting and thank you, that settles that! Thanks!

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu May 24, 2012 6:35 am

I wonder what would happen if we had a Forgotten-Changeling x Forgotten-Changeling pairing. Maybe their children would develop the ability to shapeshift into both their parents Changeling forms? With the Forgotten and Psy-genes floating around, almost everything could happen, I suppose. (Yuck, the whole "develop the ability" sounds too much like Lamarck and not very much like Darwin. Then again, maybe Psy abilities ARE more Lamarck than they are Darwin.. I mean, Darwin said that it's all just about mutations and if you are lucky and those mutations were helpful/helped you survive and then, if those mutations were dominant, your offspring inherited them. But Toby's E-powers are stronger because they needed to be, and Lamarck was pretty much about 'Hey, I need longer legs.. 3, 2, 1.. Cool, now I have longer legs!" *stares at sky* Damn..)

Last edited by Patricia on Fri May 25, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I won't even admit what I misspelled this time..)
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu May 24, 2012 6:39 am

cyclops
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by sephora Sun May 27, 2012 12:06 pm

I was pretty much spoiler free for ToN till today...lol...now this thread has just made it all that harder to wait....
sephora
sephora

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Wed May 30, 2012 4:55 am

Tabitha - Yeah, a mixture would be awesome. *Laughs like Faith did*

After reading the last sentence in ToN I'm quite certain that Kaleb will either get his book next or at least very soon.
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Wed May 30, 2012 6:12 am

I kind of think that his and also the Arrows stories will continue being told little by little in each novel.

Nalini said the Ghost book is last so if Kaleb is the Ghost (I think it could be Vasic) his book will not be next.

We still have Gem & Kenji, Grace & Cooper, Matthias, Alexei & Tomas's HAE to come so I'm guessing two will be in the novella's and one of the others will be next.

I'd like Matthias and Rina maybe or Alexei & Alice or a Psy Very Happy
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Wed May 30, 2012 7:25 am

True, that could be. If she continues to write 50/50 novels. I mean.. in KOS there was a huge beta-couple, then in TON lots of the book belonged to Sienna and Hawke, and the Psy. If she continues to write her novels in that fashion, and Kaleb would get more and more pages.. Then I'd be more than happy, because.. let's say there are 3 other novels in this story ARC and then another few novels.. and he'd get like 25 percent of each novel.. Then in the end he'd get more pages than if he had gotten his 'own' book. *g*
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Wed May 30, 2012 9:34 am

I wonder if Kaleb will be next. I'm thinking that whoever he found (and I have my guess) is going to need a lot of rehabilitation and help and time . . . so it could be that while that's happening there could be an additional 1 or 2 other books put out. Also, Kaleb is so important to the Net that I could see him saving it and holding it together in some way when everything collapses (if it does) and that doesn't quite seem like that's going to happen next book.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Wed May 30, 2012 11:03 am

I don't think he could hold it together like that, though.. maybe. I hope we'll get to meet another Anchor. I'm really fascinated by them.. And an Anchor/Arrow-couple would sort of rock. I mean, the Arrows protect the Net, the Anchors hold it together..

Still haven't reread Retrieval/the last chapter. Did it say that he had found just someone or that it was THE someone he had been searching for all the time? Because someone on Twitter or so made it sound like it wasn't "her", but if I recall correctly, he actually thought "He had finally found her" or something like that.
Patricia
Patricia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next